Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pixiv Fanfictions: Fuuka x Boruto.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lagg300

Pixiv Fanfictions: Fuuka x Boruto. Empty
PostSubject: Pixiv Fanfictions: Fuuka x Boruto.   Pixiv Fanfictions: Fuuka x Boruto. EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 12:32 pm

In these two chapters, Fuuka returns from the dead and targets Naruto's son, Boruto. She teases him, stimulates him, and gives him lots of pleasure before and while sucking out his chakra with her kiss. Boruto can't resist the bliss and doesn't put up much of a fight. Has R-18 elements (handjob).

Right click the webpage and click "Translate to English". It's Google Translate(if using chrome) so gonna have to remake the sentences in your head the best you can. If someone wants, I can paste the translation I edited from DeepL.

Warnings: Shotacon, Death(in the 2nd chapter).

https://www.pixiv.net/novel/series/1530269

You can also see more Fuuka kiss stories by clicking on the tag.

#フウカ(NARUTO)

or this link.

https://www.pixiv.net/en/tags/%E3%83%95%E3%82%A6%E3%82%AB(NARUTO)/novels

Last edited by lagg300 on Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blacknnja947

PostSubject: Re: Pixiv Fanfictions: Fuuka x Boruto.   Pixiv Fanfictions: Fuuka x Boruto. EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 4:22 pm

Can you post the translation? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
lagg300

PostSubject: Re: Pixiv Fanfictions: Fuuka x Boruto.   Pixiv Fanfictions: Fuuka x Boruto. EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 5:32 pm

It's not perfect, but it's the best I can do with the effort I was willing to put in.

Chapter 1

The stormy waves of the Shinobi World War have faded into the background, and the village of Kinoha has regained its peace. There, in the village, was the presence of a woman who was supposed to have perished years ago.

It took a long time for my hair to grow back to this length.... It seems that Furido and the others are dead anyway, so what should I do now?

While stroking her waist-length red hair, the woman speaking is a kunoichi named Fuuka, who was once a member of Furido's gang that staged a coup against the Hokage, and was defeated by the then still young Naruto. Fuuka, who has turned the souls of her victims into her hair, survived the attack by Naruto's spiral circle and regained her body over time.

The boy is the Hokage? You've grown up quite a bit, haven't you?
Fuuka remembers Naruto as she looks at the portrait of the Hokage carved into the cliffs of Konoha.
Well, he was able to survive after being kissed by me twice. He must have been something special after all...

"I can imagine the flavor of your new and grown body. This time you will be joining my collection.. ♡

Fuuka licked her lips and stepped into the village.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However, even so, it's not as if you can sneak into the village with a solid defense.

In the village, Fuuka was trapped.
Even though the Shinobi war had ended, the nations were still on high alert, and the Fire Nation was no exception. It was only natural that the Fire Nation would be heavily guarded, especially when it came to its leader, the Hokage.

It'll be bad if I'm found...Nhn? That boy is...

Fuuka noticed a boy with a strikingly reminiscent appearance out of the corner of her eye.

That kid looks just like the boy. He may be that boy's child.

The little boy was still young, yet he still bore a resemblance to Naruto. That boy was his son, Boruto. Fuuka chuckles slyly as she looks at the innocent-looking Boruto.

I've got a great idea...

"Hey kid, can I have a moment with you?
The stranger's voice stopped Boruto midstep.
“Who are you, big sister? I haven't seen you around here before”.
Oh, I'm just visiting the village for a little fun. I just needed to ask you something...
Fuka bent down and put her face close to Boruto.
Her bare thighs, shoulders and back, as well as her ample breasts along with the aroma of an experienced seductress, had left the young Boruto rather embarrassed.
" W-what do you want?"
“I just need some privacy to talk with you... Will you follow me for a moment? If you do this for me, I'll give you a very special reward.”
“What's the reward?”
You' ll see. Just follow me.

Fuuka lured Boruto into a secluded and deserted alleyway.
"Boy, do you know where I can find the Hokage-sama?
" My father... What do you want with the Hokage?”
The sudden mention of his father's name raised Boruto's suspicions.
“Ara, are you the son of the Hokage-sama? If I look carefully, I can see that you have a cute face, just like him…”
Fuka giggled teasingly and leaned her face in closer to Boruto's. And then...

"What? What the hell are you doing?

Fuka gently licked Naruto's cheek, just like she did with Naruto.
As I thought, your chakra is a wind chakra, just like that boy's. Just what I wanted.
You, suddenly, what are you doing?
"Ara? I believe I'm giving the boy a little too much stimulation.”
Boruto was flustered by the sudden action, his face turning red. He felt more and more aroused by the sexy Fuka.
" It's okay, we' re all alone here, I can do more to you.”
“What do you mean, "do"?”
What are you fantasizing about..." ? ♡ For example...

Such as this...

Fuuka placed her mouth close to Boruto's ear and breathed gently on it.
"?!
Borutos body shuddered, as he felt a sensation he has never known. ears weak?
“Do you have weak ears? How cute... ♡?”
Boruto squirmed convulsively at the sound of Fuuka's voice whispering into his ear. And then...

How about this?

Fuuka stuck her tongue into Boruto's ear and started licking.
“ '? H............haha.........//”
Boruto's voice leaked out when he was overcome by the sudden and unexpected pleasure.
“Fufu, your cute voice is leaking out, moreover…”
Fuka reached for Boruto's crotch.
It looks like something's getting bigger here. ♡
There's...? Aah!
You're still so naive to get so turned on by ear licking...

Fuuka stopped licking his ears and brought her hands to cup Boruto's cheeks, then brought her face close to his again.
“Have you had your first kiss yet?”
“My first kiss? It's none of your business!”
Boruto was out of breath, his cheeks blushing as he responded.
“Then I'll be your first kiss, I' ll make it feel good. ♡.”
“Like hell you will! Who would ever want to be with you…”
“Stubborn attitude, just like your father.
But I wonder how long you' ll last... ♡”
Fuka closed her eyes and brought her lips close to Borutos.
“No, stop .........!”
Boruto also shuts his eyes and braces himself...but then...
"......?
Boruto timidly opens his eyes.
Fuka had stopped just before their lips connected, and was smiling seductively.
You say you don't want to, but you actually desire for it to happen right? Isn't that why you didn't run away and instead awaited me with your eyes closed?
"Well, that's...
Shh, no need to struggle. Don't worry, I'll be gentle at first...

Right after saying that, Fuuka gently pressed her lips against Boruto's. - ♡.
 Chu... ♡

With a soft sound, their lips parted.
How does it feel? Your first kiss.... Did it feel good?
No, not at all.
Oh, I'll do more than that...

Chew... ...... chew... ♡

Fuuka kissed him tenderly many times over and over again. The sound of their kisses echoed in the deserted and isolated alleyway.
Boruto was breathing hard, and the bulge between his legs had already reached its maximum height.
"Huh...huh...
Are you feeling that good already? ...Nchu... there' s still so much more to come... N......
Fuuka told him and then slipped her tongue between their interlocked lips.
"?
Boruto attempted to turn his head away.
"Aahn, no running ♡♡♡
Fuka firmly held his face in place and she eventually was able to force her tongue deep into his mouth.

Chu...lelo...kuchu...♡

The passionate sounds are more intense than before.
( What is happening to me? ...... It feels way too good to be real...)
Boruto's mind was in a daze as he was being dominated by the pleasure of his lips and tongue being played with.
And then you notice something strange happening to your body.
(What? ! This is...
Mhm...Puha...huha... You finally noticed?
While saliva was connecting their tongues, something else was also floating in between the mouths of Fuuka and Boruto.
"This is...
It was a shining strand of blue chakra.

“Yes, in exchange for enjoying my passionate kiss, I’ll be taking your body and soul…”
"Damn it, I won't let you...
" Oh, so you don't want me to give you another kiss?
Fuka wrapped her arms around Boruto's shoulders and back, tempting him with a warm and intimate embrace.
That is...
"Don't you want your death to feel good?
Boruto loses his will to resist as Fuka whispers into his sensitive ears.
"Now boy, join my collection... ♡
Fuka closes her eyes again and kisses Boruto deeply once more.
If I keep letting her kiss me, she'll drain all my chakra and steal my soul...) ...But...
Boruto felt the danger to his life, but he was unable to resist the pleasure and so he let Fuka continue kissing him.

He let Fuka continue kissing him.

"Thank you boy, let's make you feel more pleasant.. ♡

Fuka pushed Boruto down and wrapped her body tightly against his. And.

Kuchu...... lelo...chu......♡.

She enjoyed Boruto's mouth and tongue more intensely than ever before.
This is your last chance to cum, so I will make your final moments feel as wonderful as possible as you die..
As she continued kissing him, Fuka used her right hand to force Boruto's pants down and grasped the bulge that appeared. She then worked it up and down...
Mhm.., Die feeling good... ♡…
Boruto was no longer afraid, he simply indulged himself in the pleasure Fuka gave him.

Dopururu!

Something white spurted out of Fuuka's hand.
" Did you already cum? How pathetic...
Fuka took her right hand away and touched Boruto's face again.
You’re almost finished, thank you boy for your delicious taste...
Fuka deepened her kiss with him, the deepest kiss she has given him yet, as if saying “this is the last drop”.

At that time.

"Bolt !!!!

A familiar cry suddenly broke the silence.

"Bolt! Where are you? .........! You're .........!

The owner of the voice...Naruto was rendered speechless by the sight of his son being pushed down and kissed passionately by a woman he recognized.

n...puaa...ara, long time no see, boy. You've become a good man. Your child's first time was taken by me, ♡.
You're alive...! Let Boruto go!
Naruto immediately unleashes a powerful spiral ball, but Fuka instantly disappears and avoids it.
That woman is still a slut!... Where are you?
Fuuka appears behind Naruto.
I'd really like to have some fun with you, but I've had enough for today, so I will stop. Your son, just a few more moments and I would have given him a wonderful death.
Then Fuuka kissed Naruto gently on the cheek and ran away.

"That old hag... next time I see her, I'll make sure I get her...

Bolt recovered after a few days, but for a while he couldn't forget the pleasure of kissing Fuuka and started to dream about it every night.

To be continued...?

Back to top Go down
lagg300

PostSubject: Re: Pixiv Fanfictions: Fuuka x Boruto.   Pixiv Fanfictions: Fuuka x Boruto. EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 5:48 pm

Chapter 2

"That old hag... next time I see her, I'll make sure I get her...

Bolt recovered after a few days, but for a while he couldn't forget the pleasure of kissing Fuuka and started to dream about it every night.

To be continued...?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

"How do you feel? Your first kiss.... Does it feel good?
"Don't you want to feel better?

Do you want to feel better? That dream again: ......
A few days after being attacked by the mysterious Kunoichi, Boruto's condition had recovered and he was back to his normal self.
However, he can't forget what happened that day and the pleasure it gave him, and he continues to dream about it often. Touching his lips, Boruto recalled the intense pleasure he felt on his lips.
The next time I see that woman, she won’t get away with it...!
Boruto was unaware that these words were in anticipation of the possibility of a "next time".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day at night.
Boruto, wrapped up in bed, woke up with a strange feeling in his bed. And there it was.
"Oh, you're awake? It's been a long time, kid.
The kunoichi from that day, Fuuka, was straddling Boruto's body and pressed against him with her body.
Boruto couldn't decide if it was a dream or reality because of the situation.
Y- you...!
He was so surprised that he tried to scream, but
"Mmm...!
Fuuka covered his mouth with her mouth.
Chu...♡

Fuka's mouth quietly parted from his.
"Don't be too loud. Let's quietly enjoy ourselves tonight.
Screw you! How did you get here...?
" I said, don't make a fuss. Mmm...
Mmm! Mmm!
Fuka sealed Boruto's mouth again with a kiss that was deeper than before.
"Nchu... mmm... for a mouth that refuses to be quiet, like this... ......

Kuchu... relo... ♡.

Fuuka grabbed both of Boruto's hands as he resisted, holding them down and inserting her tongue.

(......? It's funny...)
Boruto feels a sense of discomfort as well as the pleasure of having his mouth played with.
My chakra isn’t being sucked out. This is just..
The last time Fuka kissed Boruto, she used her " Kiss of Death " to drain his chakra until he nearly died. This time, however, there was no sign of his chakra being stolen.
Realizing this, Boruto's resistance naturally weakened.

"Chu-...haha, oh my, are you finally ready to have fun with me?
The only thing connecting Fuuka's and Boruto's mouths was a thread of saliva.
Haa...haa...what do you want from me?"
"If I immediately started taking your chakra, you would only be able to enjoy it for a short while. Tonight will truly be your very last night. So, I want you to take the time to enjoy your final moments, boy.
I' m not going to die now.
Your bravado is fake, I know that. Because...

Fuka reaches for Boruto's crotch.

Your crotch is getting bigger and bigger.
"...!

Even though his mind knows the problem, his body is responding. Boruto knew that his life was in danger, but he was still hoping that Fuuka would give him pleasure again.
"You really wanted to see me again, didn't you...?
"Oh, who would ever want you...?
Boruto was at a loss for words.
"Hmm, you're so cute... ♡ I'll give you something even better tonight.

Fuuka released her hands from Boruto and made a seal with them.
As soon as she did, droplets of water began to form. They took the shape of a person, and then...
How long can you hold out against two of me?
It took the form of Fuuka.
The two Fuuka lined up right on top of him, and Boruto couldn't hide his excitement.
A clone?
Yes, water escape, moisture body. It was used by someone who lost their lips to me a long time ago.
While proudly saying that, the two Fuka each put their face close to Boruto's ears.

You... can't... escape.

The two Fuuka's whispered in both of Boruto's ears, making him quiver with desire. After seeing this, the Fuuka(s) began to tease Boruto's ears with their tongues and breath.

Fu-...lelo lelo ...... n... ♡.
Chilo Chilo ...... Ha-...nchu...♡

"......! ...A...ugh,!
Boruto writhed in pleasure as it flowed in from both ears, unable to raise his voice.
After a while, the Fuuka on the left, while licking his ears, put one hand on the bulge between Boruto's legs and, as before, stripped off his pants and grasped the emerged thing.
"Oh ........./// Stop ......, huh.
Boruto felt the grip and moaned.

Then suddenly, the torture in both his ears stops at the same time.

(......?)

On the right side, the real Fuuka, caresses Boruto's face, who was panting for breath and looking wary but also wanted more. Then, she got into a position where she was leaning over Boruto and whispered.
How would you like to have your ears, mouth, and even your penis pleasured together? ♡
What? ...... .......
"Fufu, don't you want me to do it?
The fuka's alter ego on the left side, near the ear, also sweetly whispers.

"Do you want me to...?
"Don't you want me to...?

They stopped all their blaming, and both Fuka's stared at Boruto.
As he was being forced to feel pleasure Boruto couldn't resist the temptation anymore as he was offered even more than before.
I want ...... and I want ..........

He answered in a fading voice, "I want you to do it.

nfu, good boy...♡
The alter ego of Fuuka began to play with his ear again while moving one hand up and down.
You can never refuse a woman's advances... Kiss of Death......n......♡
On the other side, the real Fuuka steals Boruto's lips again. This time, it was an even thicker kiss, with the intention of absorbing all of Boruto´s life and soul.

Nchu...... kuchu relo...... chiu...... n...relo...♡

Boruto's mouth felt every bit of Fuuka's lips, tongue, and leaking breath.

Fu-...lelo...♡ Mmmm, does my kiss taste delicious...? Nchu... taste it well... ♡
In my ear, another Fuuka whispered while licking my ear. This is the first time that the mouth and ears are attacked at the same time, and Boruto was already pushed past his limits of sexual pleasure.

Dopururu!

White stuff is spit out into the hand of Fuuka’s clone.

Ah n, have you already cum? However...
Fuuka’s clone who had been torturing his ears and gave him his handjob stopped and looked at Boruto, who was still engaged in a passionate kiss with real Fuuka.
It seems that there is still plenty of chakra left in your body, so I can still do even more...?
"Wouldn't it feel even better if both of us kissed you...?

The real Fuuka and her clone started to kiss him at the same time.

Nchu...... lelo...kuchu......... lelo...chew...... ♡

"Nuh-uh ...... this is the first and last time you' ll ever be kissed by two people like this...chu...♡
"Le-lo...our tongues .........are they delicious......? ♡♡♡ ...... Ha...kuchu...

The two of them forced deep kisses on Boruto at the same time, doubling the absorption rate of his Chakra as well as the pleasure he felt.

(............ッ......)

Boruto could no longer think and all he could do was let Fuuka please him as she stole his life in exchange.
(...... ♡♡♡♡)

"Puhaha...haha... that was delicious ......♡

Having finished sucking in every last drop of chakra, both of the Fuukas pulled their faces away from Boruto.
Boruto no longer drew breath, and became a corpse with a look of ecstasy on his face.
Now I need to collect the rest of the chakra that my clone sucked...
Fuka kissed her alter ego.
The body transformed itself into a light of chakra and disappeared into Fuuka.

Thank you for the feast... you were delicious, boy ♡

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Torvin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Drionce

PostSubject: Re: Pixiv Fanfictions: Fuuka x Boruto.   Pixiv Fanfictions: Fuuka x Boruto. EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 12:12 am

bro, this is my kind of stuff :3
Back to top Go down
lagg300

PostSubject: Re: Pixiv Fanfictions: Fuuka x Boruto.   Pixiv Fanfictions: Fuuka x Boruto. EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 7:47 pm

Same. Hopefully the author will continue writing similar stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pixiv Fanfictions: Fuuka x Boruto.   Pixiv Fanfictions: Fuuka x Boruto. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pixiv Fanfictions: Fuuka x Boruto.
Page 1 of 1