Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ultimate fighting girl 2

Go down 
+5
lelno
fps
Zesquid
Mkmd13
hunter277
9 posters
AuthorMessage
hunter277

ultimate fighting girl 2 Empty
PostSubject: ultimate fighting girl 2   ultimate fighting girl 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 2:56 am

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/4058/article/449628
There are pics,but if someone could purchase the game and make a video,that would also be wonderful
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: ultimate fighting girl 2   ultimate fighting girl 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 9:14 pm

I can make a video of it, but I'm going to ask for permission first to see if that's okay from Boko.

PostSubject: Re: ultimate fighting girl 2   ultimate fighting girl 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 12:53 am

i hope he gives,if not,then i respecc
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: ultimate fighting girl 2   ultimate fighting girl 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 6:57 am

So good news! He has given me permission to make the video! I work until Wednesday though so expect it either on Thursday or Friday.

PostSubject: Re: ultimate fighting girl 2   ultimate fighting girl 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 7:28 am

yaaaaay
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: ultimate fighting girl 2   ultimate fighting girl 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 3:27 pm

Wonderful! Can't wait to see the results of your work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fps

PostSubject: Re: ultimate fighting girl 2   ultimate fighting girl 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:02 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
I can make a video of it, but I'm going to ask for permission first to see if that's okay from Boko.

I get this and respect you wanting to get permission, but honestly next time if u want to make a video of some game to share, just do it. If he wants you to take it down he will. Like, you wouldn't ask Nintendo permission to upload gameplay of their games. Especially if, which I'm pretty sure is the case, you aren't making any money from making the vid. But even if you are it shouldn't be an issue. It's just more time consuming for the creator to be answering questions like this in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
lelno

lelno

PostSubject: Re: ultimate fighting girl 2   ultimate fighting girl 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 6:41 pm

the devs lose money because in this game there's no actual gameplay, the animations is all he got to show
Back to top Go down
Keobr

PostSubject: Re: ultimate fighting girl 2   ultimate fighting girl 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:55 pm

lelno wrote:
the devs lose money because in this game there's no actual gameplay, the animations is all he got to show
Haha)) if you play in choose mode it may be true, but if you fight girls atleast on normal/hard - it becomes sexy and interesting. And you can go on his patreon and see that he dont lose money, he earns, and not only on patreon.
Back to top Go down
lelno

lelno

PostSubject: Re: ultimate fighting girl 2   ultimate fighting girl 2 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 4:24 pm

Keobr wrote:
lelno wrote:
Haha)) if you play in choose mode it may be true, but if you fight girls atleast on normal/hard - it becomes sexy and interesting. And you can go on his patreon and see that he dont lose money, he earns, and not only on patreon.
but you see most people aren't paying for the gameplay they want to see the sexy animations in the context of a "game"
if people can see those animations for free then they have no incentive to give the devs any money
Back to top Go down
Keobr

PostSubject: Re: ultimate fighting girl 2   ultimate fighting girl 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 10:07 am

lelno wrote:
Keobr wrote:
lelno wrote:
but you see most people aren't paying for the gameplay they want to see the sexy animations in the context of a "game"
if people can see those animations for free then they have no incentive to give the devs any money
It may be partially true, but as for me i did for some people work for free, and it served for myself too, for example there was a game called like crossdressing soldier (or something like that) and i coded for almost all fighters ability to drain hp, not only damage. Modifide and sometimes continuing to mod one game and sharing it with people for free... if i could have even 400$ for month i think on fulltime i could create even better result than most of people on patreon wich do games, may be even better than boko or Zion (succubus covenant). Only one thing i dont know how to make come true its drawing, but i think with 3d modeling it may work silpmier....

So why i dont start creating my own project? I have a fulltime work and wife) So i have no time on a long start and waiting for my product will grow, this stops me from being creator.

What i want to say: boko is good author, and i think he earns enough money from his work, sometimes it looks like he doing it to slow, and many of people supporting him not for ability to see new content, but to support his work so he wont stop on stuff that he did already.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: ultimate fighting girl 2   ultimate fighting girl 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 4:04 am

Hope you all enjoy!

https://youtu.be/iSqhogo7oKI

PostSubject: Re: ultimate fighting girl 2   ultimate fighting girl 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 6:13 am

thanks!Though,what happened to the sound?
Back to top Go down
hunter277

PostSubject: Re: ultimate fighting girl 2   ultimate fighting girl 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 6:17 am

Nevermind,my headphones busted xD
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: ultimate fighting girl 2   ultimate fighting girl 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 6:35 am

I actually had to reupload the video since it got recorded without sound at first. Embarassed

PostSubject: Re: ultimate fighting girl 2   ultimate fighting girl 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 6:50 am

Oh xD
Back to top Go down
kissy lips*

kissy lips*

PostSubject: Re: ultimate fighting girl 2   ultimate fighting girl 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 11:28 am

I appreciate the video. It's hot.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: ultimate fighting girl 2   ultimate fighting girl 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 6:29 pm

Wow, Boko is back in action! What a surprise!
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: ultimate fighting girl 2   ultimate fighting girl 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 4:58 am

Boko is really good at using the pink flashes and sounds for charm effects, it's nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ultimate fighting girl 2   ultimate fighting girl 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ultimate fighting girl 2
Page 1 of 1