Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure)   A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 11:57 pm

(Ki Shot -roll 70, 21- Success)
(Conquers Kiss -roll 66- Success)

Kong's ki ball landed as the witch-queen practically shook with rage. She then pulled him into a deep probing kiss, and he could feel her dark magics flood into him.

Kong: 7 Willpower + Advantage (2/4)
"Neo": 6 Stamina + Enraged
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure)   A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 11:59 pm

Kong couldn't help but moan into the kiss even as he tried to force her away.

(Force Palm)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure)   A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 12:02 am

(Force Palm -roll 40, 24- Success)
(Double Scoops -roll 81- Fail)

Kong's palm forced her onto one knee. It was clear that the possessed woman was on her last legs.

Kong: 7 Willpower + Advantage (4/4)
"Neo": 3 Stamina + Enraged
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure)   A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 12:03 am

Kong created a big ball of ki and moved to slam it into her with both hands.

(Ki Shot)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure)   A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 12:07 am

(Ki Shot -roll 34- Success)
(Desperate Outpour -roll 68- Success)

As Kong slammed the ki ball into her the possessed thief let out a terrible shriek. Meanwhile the black energy crackled off of her and struck at him, sapping at the martial artists strength.

Kong: 4 Willpower
"Neo": 1 Stamina + Enraged
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure)   A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 12:09 am

Kong grit his teeth as the energy poured out of her. Just a little more and this would all finally be over.

(Basic Attack)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure)   A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 12:14 am

(Basic Attack -roll 94- Crit Success)

Kong landed one last palm strike, and just like that, it was over. Neo collapsed with a familiar black plume of smoke leaving her mouth. Now that he was watching more closely Kong saw that the smoke did not disperse, but instead began to float towards the door.

(Victory)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure)   A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 12:17 am

"You're not... getting away!" Kong panted as he threw a ball of ki at the cloud of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure)   A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 12:21 am

The ki ball hit the slowly moving cloud, dispersing it into wisps which quickly disappeared. Neo clutched her head in a familiar gesture of pain. "That bitch." Her sign read. "Is she gone? Are we safe?" The duchess, who was hiding behind a chair, asked.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure)   A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 12:22 am

"I hope so." Kong said as he collapased to his knees. " I don't know if I have it in me to fight her off a third time."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure)   A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 12:25 am

"Are you alright?" The duchess asked, walking over and attempting to comfort him, headless of the fact that she was still in her very frilly underwear.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure)   A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 12:28 am

"Yeah, I just feeling tired." Kong admitted with a blush as he realized the duchess could have seen that spirit try to take advantage of his kinks. "What about you two?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure)   A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 12:29 am

"Feeling a lot better now that I'm myself again." The duchess replied. "I'm mostly pissed." Neo wrote as she pulled herself to her feet.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure)   A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 12:33 am

"Got to admit. It was kind of strange hearing a voice coming from you." Kong admitted as he forced himself to stand as well.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure)   A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 12:36 am

"Agreed. I don't remember much of the last few minutes but I don't think I have to tell you that voice was not mine." Neo wrote as she got her head on straight. The duchess sighed and began to get dressed. "I need to meet with my ministers and undo any damage the witch-queen caused. You two will stay to corroborate my story." The duchess declared, her voice becoming more stern and commanding as her mind returned to matters of state.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure)   A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 12:38 am

"Of course." Kong answered, seeing no reason not to, as he moved to give the duchess some privacy.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure)   A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 12:40 am

As the duchess prepared. Neo came over, teetering on her feet. "Well we did it." She wrote. "Do you think I should let her know I knocked out the guards outside?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure)   A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 12:43 am

"Maybe?" Kong answered with a shrug. "I mean, she was possessed at the time, and this was the best way to get to her."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure)   A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 12:47 am

"I was mostly trying to make sure they didn't interrupt you. I don't know how well you'd do against people with swords and armor." Neo's sign explained. "I think I'll just let it resolve itself." She added as she took a seat. The now fully dressed duchess came over to the two. "You should both rest. I will send a maid when I need you." She said kindly before beginning to head towards the door.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure)   A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 12:51 am

Kong took a seat and started to do some simple ki channeling exercises as he waited for the Duchess' maid. "Better than I do against midara." he said to Neo.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure)   A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 12:52 am

"Really? Even if they're in armor." She wrote as her eyes began to drift shut.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure)   A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 4:10 pm

"Have I never told how fighting was a big part of the culture back home?" Kong asked as he glanced at her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure)   A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 4:12 pm

"I don't think you mentioned it actually." Neo wrote, her handwriting sluggish as she sank into her seat. "You just talked about the tradition journey to see the world."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure)   A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 4:32 pm

"Are you sure you're okay?" Kong asked with clear concern.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure)   A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 4:35 pm

"I'm just tired. Being possessed and then losing a fight really takes it out of you." She wrote with a silent yawn. "What about you? You just had to beat up the same witch twice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure)   A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Phantom From the Past (King's Adventure)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next