Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nova, the Stranger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Nova, the Stranger Empty
PostSubject: Nova, the Stranger   Nova, the Stranger EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 9:29 pm

also know as: Neva, the Completely balanced Stranger

Description:
Neva is a misterious figure that roams the world, it is a hunter at nature, and it seeks any prey worth it's time, be it using otherworldy magic, physical violence or seduction, and it doesn't tend to fail.
Neva uses a brown cloak that covers it's entire body along with a white mask with a spiral-like pattern carved on it's surface, there are no features that really say weather it's male or female, human or midara, or even if it is alive, but given how it tends to shape it's own body depending on the situation it definitly could seduce a will-hardy man, or scare the mightiest of beasts with just one change.
Nova tends to act "girly", but that is the only hint of gender that it has, but i will call it a "she" for convinience reasons.

Story: (Enjoy my poor attempt at poetry)
Newest the darkness shines
Otherwise blinded by the bright
Viciously turned by the bloodlines
Awaken finally, for the soul shall ignite

Moveset: Organized for your ease of mind

(Passive) Fleeting presence:
Nova is the kind of enemy that "just appears, fucks you up, refuses to elaborate, leaves":
Nova takes 2+ damage from all attacks, no matter when/how she fights, and she completely dissapears from the battlefield if defeated.
If Nova is silenced (Or affected by any status effect that doesn't allow it to cast magic) she will dissapear from the battlefield from the number of turns the silence was supposed to last(Cannot be attacked or affected by anything when out of battlefield), when she comes back she will take 3HP of damage and gotten rid of all status effects.

(Passive) Infusions:
Nova can use Infusions on each move, changing it's funcionality
Every attack is infused, and for convienience i will type them like: "Sweet arrow" or "Scorching Stab"
Nova's damage type depends on the infusion used.
Here comes a list of all infusions:

Arousing Infusion:
Nova's attacks deal WP Damage.
Nova's attacks charm her prey.
Cannot be used with Defense.

Sweet Infusion:
Nova's attacks deal WP damage.
Nova's attacks leave her prey WANTING (WANTING prey are vulnerable to seduction attacks).
Cannot be used with Defense

Captivating Infusion:
Nova's attacks deal WP damage
Nova's attacks leave her prey ENTRHALLED (ENTRHALLED prey are mentally bound)
Cannot be used with Defense.

Forceful Infusion:
Nova's attacks deal both STA and WP damage.
Nova's attacks will KNOCK her prey BACK (KNOCKED BACK prey have their offensive moves interrupted)
If used with Defense Nova will take -1 damage from all attacks

Scorching Infusion:
Nova's attacks deal STA damage.
Nova's attacks will SCORCH her prey (SCORCHED prey take 1+ damage from all attacks until battle end.)
If used with Defense Nova will gain Fire resistence, taking half damage from Fire-based strikes

Chilling Infusion:
Nova's attacks deal both STA and WP damage.
Nova's attacks will CHILL her prey (CHILLED enemies have disadvantage in defensive rolls: Defensive skills, struggle, and other defensive actions)
If used with Defense Nova will gain Ice resistence, taking half damage from Ice-based strikes

Perception Infusion:
Nova's attacks deal STA damage,
Nova's attacks wil BLIND her prey (BLINDED will not be able to hit their skills on other people, but they can hit their skills on themselves.)
If used with Defense Nova will gain EVASIVE, giving any skills/strikes against her Disadvantage

Life Infusion:
Nova's "attacks" heal
Nova's "attacks" will STICH her "prey" (STICHED prey will heal 1HP per turn)
If used with Defense Nova will heal by 2 HP become STICHED herself

Hellish Infusion:
Nova's attacks deal both STA and WP Damage
Nova's attacks HUMILIATE her prey (HUMILIATED prey will reveal one weakness per turn to Nova by making it appearent on their body language)
Cannot be used with Defense

??? Infusion:
?????????????
"I wouldn't take this one lightly" - ???

Mind Infusion:
Nova's attacks do not deal damage
Nova's attacks against thinking and biological opponents MIND CONTROL her prey (MIND CONTROLLED prey immediatly submit to Nova, losing the fight instantly.)
If used with Defense, Nova will be immune to WP damage for 1 turn

Actual attacks:
They have no specified damage type, unless stated otherwise.

Arrow: Nova positions her hands together and then pulls one of them back, and as she does it, a arrow of light forms itself with her pull, then she releases it, hurling the arrow towards her prey.
Deals 4 damage
Status effects for 2 turns
Average Ranged skill

Stab: A sword of light forms in Nova's hand, then she stabs at her prey.
Deals 6 damage.
Status effects for 1 turn.
Can only deal STA damage

Grasp: Nova's strong hands grasp her prey's body, be it scorching them or caressing them.
Deals 3damage
Status effects for 4 turns.

Bullying: Nova bullies her prey's body with her own: Step on them, sit on them, moslest them, crush them with her tighs. It doesn't matter, she is predatory anyways.
Deals 5 damage
Can only deal WP damage

Leash Nova grabs a brown leather leash from inside her clothes, then clips said leash around her prey's neck.
Deals 1 damage
Status effects until a roll is made for removing the leash.

CQC (Close Quarters Combat) Nova uses her fighting skills to fuck her prey up.
Deals 7 damage
Does not apply status effects

Hail: Nova summons a magical orb on top of her hand, then it spreads in beams towards her prey
Deals 3 damage to all selected targets

Defense: Nova adapts a steadfast stance.
Procts the defensive part of an infusion
Cannot be used with infusions that don't got a defensive part, obviously, but i don't wanna trap myself with "classic dnd wording".
Lasts 3 Turns btw

Dev commentary:
I just tossed balancing out of the window for this one, if you want me to DM her for you i might be willing, but please tell me if you want me to avoid using any one of her skills.

Last edited by DNHumanBeing on Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Nova, the Stranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova, the Stranger   Nova, the Stranger EmptyWed Jul 14, 2021 4:18 pm

i would like to face her if i can

Nova, the Stranger
Page 1 of 1