Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー Empty
PostSubject: 放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー   放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 6:56 am

Just got confirmation that this game will be coming out this week from the creator's Twitter:

https://twitter.com/hisamikouta

His past game contained kiss attacks and I was also told that there will be kiss attacks his new game as well. I've created this in the, "Sightings" portion of the forum since it's not officially out yet, but I'll move it over once I get some content of it.

I can't stress this enough, but please support this guy. The work he puts into his games are insane to say the least. The link to the DLsite page is here:

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/announce/=/product_id/RJ325396.html/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social-media&utm_campaign=workpost_announce&utm_content=RJ325396

Once it comes out, I'll be sure to update you guys and get some video content out there for all you to enjoy!

PostSubject: Re: 放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー   放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 3:59 am

what was his past game?And is the kiss attack posted anywhere from his past game?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: 放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー   放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 6:24 am

You can check out the kissing scenes on my YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/mkmd13

The name of the game is, "Gladiators of Elmia: Boy Swordsman VS Fighting Maidens" and I have five videos with that name in the title.

PostSubject: Re: 放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー   放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 7:24 am

Ah nice,thanks,didn't know you also had these
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: 放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー   放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 7:40 am

The game is now out!!!

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325396.html

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: 放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー   放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 6:50 am

Got some good news! I have found two kissing scenes and I'll get a video of them up either on Sunday night or Monday.

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: 放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー   放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 2:19 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
Got some good news! I have found two kissing scenes and I'll get a video of them up either on Sunday night or Monday.
the kogal and the drama teacher?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: 放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー   放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 7:42 am

Yup! I asked the creator of the game and he said that they were the only two fighters with kiss attacks and they probably won't be adding anymore in the future.

DocBadonk

PostSubject: Re: 放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー   放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 8:48 pm

The Principal has a kiss counter.
The Attack:

How to battle her:
Back to top Go down
maybeimalion

maybeimalion

PostSubject: Re: 放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー   放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 9:29 pm

Does anyone have a link to this full game?

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: 放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー   放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 10:30 pm

maybeimalion wrote:
Does anyone have a link to this full game?

I would rather like this one to be bought as I'm in direct communication with the creator of this game and they probably wouldn't appreciate people trying to get a free copy of it on the forum.

DocBadonk likes this post

Back to top Go down
DocBadonk

DocBadonk

PostSubject: Re: 放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー   放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 11:06 pm

Also, by buying the game you get access to any updates or patches without having to worry about having to pirate a newer version separately.

Not to mention that it's less than $20 and the game is outstanding for its price point.
Back to top Go down
hunter277

PostSubject: Re: 放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー   放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 2:09 am

DocBadonk wrote:
Also, by buying the game you get access to any updates or patches without having to worry about having to pirate a newer version separately.

Not to mention that it's less than $20 and the game is outstanding for its price point.

Sir,i am a big fan of the current game you are working on,might be off topic but thought i'd say that xD

Back to top Go down
DocBadonk

DocBadonk

PostSubject: Re: 放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー   放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 2:17 am

hunter277 wrote:
DocBadonk wrote:

Sir,i am a big fan of the current game you are working on,might be off topic but thought i'd say that xD

Glad to hear it! Though I'm sorry to say that it might take quite a while since I'm currently being bombarded by freelance work as well as another (non-H) game project that I'm trying to release in early October. I'll try to add more content on that end as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
hunter277

PostSubject: Re: 放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー   放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 2:19 am

no problem broski,take your time,i just saw alot of potential on the game your working on and will wait for it patiently for its completion

Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: 放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー   放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 4:26 am

DocBadonk wrote:
The Attack:

How to battle her:

How to battle her reply:
Back to top Go down
DocBadonk

DocBadonk

PostSubject: Re: 放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー   放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 8:29 pm

ShadithBro wrote:
DocBadonk wrote:
The Attack:

How to battle her:

How to battle her reply:

reply to reply:
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: 放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー   放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 1:47 pm

The videos have been created!

Miyako Himeya Kiss: https://youtu.be/0mGWQ_AEgrQ

Nana Kizaki Kiss: https://youtu.be/vRc-CCnvsp0

I'm going to move this topic over to the Video Games section of the forum since we have videos of it now.

PieForPi likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー   放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー Empty

Back to top Go down

放課後ミックスファイターズ ー男子VS女子 格闘バトルー
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Upon Her Lips :: Video Games-
Jump to: