Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Time for a name change?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fps

Time for a name change? Empty
PostSubject: Time for a name change?   Time for a name change? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 9:40 pm

I haven't been on the forum for that long (comparatively to many of the people on here), so I get it if you think me suggesting something huge like changing the name is a dumb idea. But hear me out.

The site no longer is the first result when you google search it. In fact, the only google result you'll find on the first page is that for the RP page. I don't know if this is a permanent change, however if we do not change the name, we may lose a lot of activity.

Why does this site not appear when you search 'upon her lips'? Some guy made a movie with the same name. In fact, for the weeks prior to the site not appearing, you could see clips of the movie occupying most of the first page results. Now that it has an IMDB page, you can't even find this site anymore.

It sucks because the name gets the job done. You know from the title that the forum has something to do with kissing and with girls. But this forum has been around for a while, so maybe a name change is overdue?

Should we change it? What name would you change the forum to? Can we even change it?

PS: I have a conspiracy theory that google or the movie studio saw that people were going onto a fetish forum when searching 'upon her lips', so now they are silencing the forum so people don' t go here by mistake. This probably isn't true since who really cares enough about a small forum like this to silence it, but I find it entertaining.

**Edit: I'm an idiot lmao. For some reason Google safe search was locked on my browser. That has never happened to me, but I can't remove it for some reason. So we aren't dying. Yet...

Last edited by fps on Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Time for a name change?   Time for a name change? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 9:51 pm

I see the Forum's main page every time i google it, but maybe that's because it's in my favourites....
Back to top Go down
fps

PostSubject: Re: Time for a name change?   Time for a name change? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 11:37 pm

DNHumanBeing wrote:
I see the Forum's main page every time i google it, but maybe that's because it's in my favourites....

Try going into incognito mode and searching the site? If not maybe it's just something on my end, but this site has been on the front page for me when I go incognito every time for as long as I've been here.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Time for a name change?   Time for a name change? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 7:19 am

fps wrote:
**Edit: I'm an idiot lmao. For some reason Google safe search was locked on my browser. That has never happened to me, but I can't remove it for some reason. So we aren't dying. Yet...

Lmao, that's a mood.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Time for a name change?   Time for a name change? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 8:58 am

I just checked through the statistics of the forum and didn't notice any drop in activity since the the movie with the same name was announced. Hell, it looks like we got even more traffic since then so maybe the movie is actually helping us here lol.

PostSubject: Re: Time for a name change?   Time for a name change? Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for a name change?
Page 1 of 1