A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

My first attempt at this

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Badoxe

PostSubject: My first attempt at this   Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:18 am

''Who is she?'' thought Dragon as he was watching a store's footage

several man were trapped by mystical chains,the women were all dead....all except one: the responsable for this.

''I'll kill you'' a man said,however the mysterious woman said nothing, she calmly stared at him, as she walked over him and held his head,as her head was closer to his's,and then, she causally kissed him,the man was at first surprised,but as she stopped,he was free from his chains

He stared at her,and enthusiasticly said ''Your will is my will,mistress'',she smiled and went toward the others the same thing happened,until the footage ended

''So,do you have any idea who that may be?'' The Dragon asked

''no,but....'' the security responsable for the store said

''But what?''

''But i was present at the day,you know...watching everything through the cameras.....and......i felt mesmerized by her...i could swear,for a second,i wanted to be there''

''hunf...,alright,that will be all'' The Dragon leaved and climbed to the top of a building,where he could sit down and think

''so far,all i know is this woman has powerful magic spells and can enslave a man with her kiss,the security wanted to be kissed by her as well,despite knowing this would enslave her,possibly caused by a secondary spell? i have to...'' he was interrupted by his super-human vision,when the Dragon was able to see her again,this time inside a jewelry,alongside her love-slaves,stealing it

''I don't believe it,is she so careless? or full of confidence?....possibly a trap? Damn... i don't have another choice,otherwise she will kill more''

The Dragon,with incredible agility, leaped from building to building,getting there within 15 seconds

''You better stop now,i don't like to hit woman''

the Woman gave no reply,she simply pointed at Dragon and her slaves obediently attacked him,thanks to his strength and speed,Dragon defeated then in seconds,
moving so fast they could not do anything to stop him

''Hum...so what they said was true...i am sorry for making my pets attack you,i just wanted to be sure''

''Sure? for what?'' (gosh......she...she is....beautiful...never saw anything like that...) the Dragon thought to himself

She smiled and attacked,Dragon was hit with a right hook to the side of his head,injuring him (what?! how?! i was never stuck that hard....or fast...who IS she?!)
as she jumped to kick him on the face,Dragon was able to catch her foot with his hand and counter-attack with a punch to the chest,she used her other leg to kick him in the face and jumped away,still smiling

''You are good'' said the Women, ''too bad you cant go all out,isn't it,Matthew?''

''I...don't know what you are talking about'' he said,trying to keep his confidence (how? how does she know my name?) he thought ''And what do you mean i cant go all out?''

the Woman smiled and laughed ''You poor,delusional thing,i am Charmer,my beauty alone makes you feel attracted to me,subconsciously, you are holding back ,i can see in your heart how much you desire me''

Before Matt can do anything,he sees himself chained to the ground,preventing him from moving

Charmer seductively walks towards him and gently takes off his mask,revealing his lips,and then,she puts one of her hands on his chin ''Now,lover,just because i am feeling nice today,i will give you a choice...'' she puts her lips close to his ear and whispers ''....do you want me to kiss you?''

''I....I....'' Matt knew that if she kissed him,he would be her slave,he knew this would destroy his free-will,Matt wanted to scream NO! but every time he tried,his mouth could simply not do it,as much he tried to refuse,it was to no avail, ''y...y....ye.....''

''ye...what?'' Charmer said,almost laughing and staring him in the eyes

''y....yes....''

She smiled ''good'' as her lips draw closer to his ''you are going to enjoy this,lover'' and they kiss, her lips were sweet and hot,as Matt is overcame by ecstasy and her tongue gets inside his mouth (no.....no.....)

And then,Matt's mind went dark,there was nothing there for a few seconds,until a pair of lips appeared on his mind until Charmer's image was formed,and then another and another,until his mind was filled by her image
(Charmer.....i....lo...ve...her...touch...her....lips....i....wan...t....i....need....her....so....much.....mu...st....be....with...her....)

She takes off her mouth from his's and the chains disappear ''How do you fell now?'' she sarcastically asked

''I...fell good...never felt...better....my....love....'', as he hugs Charma's chest and attempts to kiss her once again,but Charmer puts her finger on his lips,stopping his's

''Not so fast,lover-boy,i want you to say a few things first''

Desperate to kiss her again,Matthew enthusiastically asks ''what? what?!''

''Do you love me?''

''Yes,yes!''

''Do you desire me?''

''Yes! Yes!''

''Who's the most important person in your life?''

''You,Charmer,my beloved''

''Are you willing to become my slave and do everything i say,when i say,just to be with me?''

''Yes''

''Very good'' as she pushes her lips against his's,this time,Charmer opens her mouth wider and kiss him with even more intensity, Matthew puts his arm around her chest and his hand on the back of her head,obediently kissing her back,he could fell as their tongues met each other,as her lips touched his's,he had no ideia for how long they made out,he didnt care

''Now,lover,you are mine,for the rest of your life,but just to be sure of your love for me,i have a little request for you'' Charmer looks at the entrapped civilians at the jewelry,the very same Matthew had come to save ''Will you kill then for me?''

''As you wish,my love'' Matthew gets there and slaughters then,their screams were to no avail,he did not hesitate for a second,as he crushed their skulls and his hand was wet with blood ''It is done'' he said,it was clear his will and his love was her's and her's alone,Charmer smiled and gently touches his chest.

''Good,i got more tasks for you,but i will save this for later'' Charmer walks toward an alley as Matt loyaltly follows her,as a magic portal opens and she enters it,followed by Matt,they appear into some sort of mansion,as Charmer closes the portal ''This is where i live,outside of your world,and thats where you and any of my future slaves will live as well,fulfilling every of my wishes'' as Charmer takes off her clothes,leaving her using only a lingerie,she says ''we got all eternity now,Matt,come to me and embrace my incomparable beauty,from now on,you will live for me and only me''

Matt walks towards her,wishing nothing than being with Charmer,just like he will,for the rest of his life.

so,that was my first fan-fic,hope you liked it,any suggestions or opnions are welcome

just do be (too) harsh Razz

Last edited by Badoxe on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:41 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt at this   Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:13 pm

I loved it! The story had everthing to it that we wanted to see. It kinda reminds me of what would happen if batman was suduced by poison ivy without dying lol.

The only thing I have a problem with though is the grammer. There are just too many spelling errors, comma misplacements and some sentences that run on. I suggest you reread your work before submitting it and making sure it sounds good to you.

Overall though a very promising piece of work! Keep it up Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Badoxe

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt at this   Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:50 pm

Mkmd13 wrote:
I loved it! The story had everthing to it that we wanted to see. It kinda reminds me of what would happen if batman was suduced by poison ivy without dying lol.

The only thing I have a problem with though is the grammer. There are just too many spelling errors, comma misplacements and some sentences that run on. I suggest you reread your work before submitting it and making sure it sounds good to you.

thanks Very Happy

sorry for any errors,english isnt my first language Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt at this   Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:25 pm

Impressive work there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Badoxe

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt at this   Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:12 pm

wolfzero001 wrote:
Impressive work there.

thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt at this   Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:36 pm

No problem. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt at this   Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:56 pm

Badoxe wrote:
Mkmd13 wrote:

thanks Very Happy

Ah I didnt know that. Whats ur first languague then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Badoxe

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt at this   Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:11 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
Badoxe wrote:
Mkmd13 wrote:

thanks Very Happy

Ah I didnt know that. Whats ur first languague then?

Portuguese,live in Brazil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt at this   Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:56 pm

That was great, though it took me a couple of reads to fully understand. The dialogue was nice though the part near the end (with Matthew killing for Charmer) was... a little grim. Still I'm impressed and hope you can contribute more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uponherlips.forumotion.com
Badoxe

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt at this   Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:05 pm

Admin wrote:
That was great, though it took me a couple of reads to fully understand. The dialogue was nice though the part near the end (with Matthew killing for Charmer) was... a little grim. Still I'm impressed and hope you can contribute more.

heh,thanks,i will try to improve dialogue (and the overral writting) should i make more fan-fics (or a sequel to this one)
as for Matthew killing for Charmer,i know it was grim,but the point was to show he was willing to do anything for her,no matter how evil it was. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lelouch

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt at this   Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:14 pm

this sir is one of the best fics here please make more
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt at this   Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:18 pm

Dunno why I didn't read this... I'm impressed, but the ending is pretty much proof of what happens when something like this gets out of hand. Nice read, but sorta dark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lelouch

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt at this   Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:13 pm

Hmm not to sound like a nag but you seriously need to do another one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first attempt at this   Today at 6:43 am

Back to top Go down

My first attempt at this
View previous topic View next topic Back to top