Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fictora, a game like world (Season One)

Go down 
+6
Linsai
DNHumanBeing
Lilytrice
LastSorrow
forest Assasin
BigNasty
10 posters
AuthorMessage
BigNasty

BigNasty

Fictora, a game like world (Season One) Empty
PostSubject: Fictora, a game like world (Season One)   Fictora, a game like world (Season One) EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 9:02 am

Fictora is a world where many adventures are bound to happen, even some including being getting transported to it from different worlds. The rules of the world are similar to rpg games, including stats, classes, equipment, items, quests and more.

Stats
Stats are a key feature within this world, being one of the few things that determines how a battle goes. In addition to the stats, a d6 is added onto every action to add a little element of luck into it.

Energy - This is a player’s health. When it drops to zero, the player is knocked out.
Strength - This determines the damage the player deals from strength based attacks (physical).
Intelligence - This determines the damage the player deals from intelligence based attacks (magic).
Suave - This determines the damage the player deals from suave based attacks (seduction).
Toughness - This determines the damage the player takes from strength based attack.
Constitution - This determines the damage the player takes from intelligence based attacks.
Willpower - This determines the damage the player takes from suave based attacks.
Dexterity - This determines the chance of a player dodging.
Perception - This determines the chance of a player’s attack landing.

Classes
Classes are another key feature in this world, granting players abilities as their class level increases. From character creation, everyone must choose a starter class, which will be linked below. Upon reaching level V in a class, you may change to another starter class or go into a personalized class based off your character’s backstory and completed classes.

To see the starter classes, click here.

Equipment & Items
Equipment is one of the ways to increase stats and gain new abilities without leveling up. There are six types of equipment, head, body, leg, feet, weapon and accessories. Equipment can be bought from the Armory and Accessory Shop which is linked below.

Items are things player can collect on quests or bought at stores with gold that have a variety of effects when used in battle, ranging from healing to damaging.

For things such as personalized equipment or weapons  from character creation, the following applies. First, it will cost 100 gold, or in other words all your starting gold, second, it will not buff your stats from the beginning, at most it will give access to a unique ability that I have approved, and thirdly, to upgrade it, it follows how to get stronger items from the armory, expect it costs 100 gold per adjective.

To see the shops for items and equipment, click here.

Character Template
Name:
Appearance (Either Written or Picture):
Background:
Class:
Gold: 100
Energy: 30
Strength: 0
Intelligence: 0
Suave: 0
Toughness: 0
Constitution: 0
Willpower: 0
Dexterity: 0
Perception: 0
Head: None
Body: Plain Shirt (No bonuses)
Legs: Plain Pants (No bonuses)
Feet: Plain Shoes (No bonuses)
Weapon: None
Accessories: None

This is the starter template for making a character. Each new character has 10 stat points they can put into their stats, each one increasing the stat by one or increasing Energy by 3. Each time the player levels up, they gain 3 stat points to use.

Don’t go slacking when writing their backstory, since as they level up, they will be gaining personal abilities and personal classes related to it.

To get to see the character sheets of players, click here. Thank you to Lilytrice for creating a character so others would have an example.

Quests
Quests are how players grow stronger, increasing their class level by one after the first successful completion of a given quest. Quests also give out rewards, such as equipment, items, and gold upon completion.

To view quests, there will be a link to a google doc here when it is ready.

That should cover mostly everything about this idea I have had in the back of my mind. I wanted to post this before everything was completely ready to get a little hype going for it.

Last edited by BigNasty on Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

LastSorrow, PieForPi, forest Assasin and Lilytrice like this post

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Fictora, a game like world (Season One)   Fictora, a game like world (Season One) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 10:19 am

Look great i'm interested

BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Fictora, a game like world (Season One)   Fictora, a game like world (Season One) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 5:31 pm

I decided on changing the name and story a little bit to allow people to play mirada characters and make sense story wise. There will be an overlapping story throughout all of this.

Also, depending on how this goes, I’m planning on making this run multiple seasons, with a new story, new characters and possibilities revamped or new mechanics.

I currently don’t have a time estimate on when this project will be playable.
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Fictora, a game like world (Season One)   Fictora, a game like world (Season One) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 8:12 am

sounds interesting
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Fictora, a game like world (Season One)   Fictora, a game like world (Season One) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 5:19 pm

Fictora is reaching its final stages of development, with all that is left is to create the quests.

If you want to join in, please fill out the character template to the best of your ability and message it to me so I can add it to the doc I’m putting them on. There is an example made by Lilytrice on the doc already if you need help, or you can message me for help.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Fictora, a game like world (Season One)   Fictora, a game like world (Season One) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 5:33 pm

i think this is gonna get some amazing character o7
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Fictora, a game like world (Season One)   Fictora, a game like world (Season One) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 6:18 pm

Nice, i'm ready to pregister my character

Edit: one question i have to put the sheet in google doc format ?

BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Fictora, a game like world (Season One)   Fictora, a game like world (Season One) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 8:04 pm

You could either do that and send me the link to that google doc in the private messager on this forum or you could create it on this forum and send it through the private messager.
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Fictora, a game like world (Season One)   Fictora, a game like world (Season One) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 7:31 am

I'm making a game. can I participate into this one to get some inspiration?
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Fictora, a game like world (Season One)   Fictora, a game like world (Season One) EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 5:44 am

I wonder if aplications are still open, since now i finally got some time.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Fictora, a game like world (Season One)   Fictora, a game like world (Season One) EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 9:54 pm

Hello, its been a while since I've been able to log in. Just going to give a quick update on this. With my college schedule being packed, I don't have very much time for this forum or for this project, so I'm cancelling it, but if someone else wants to pick this up, feel free.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Fictora, a game like world (Season One)   Fictora, a game like world (Season One) EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 10:55 pm

That's too bad, this seemed like an interesting idea. If nobody else wants picks it up, I might do so.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Fictora, a game like world (Season One)   Fictora, a game like world (Season One) EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 3:48 pm

Interesting. This could be a lot of fun to play through, given it's a bit more unique to the usual battle system.

PostSubject: Re: Fictora, a game like world (Season One)   Fictora, a game like world (Season One) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 5:33 pm

Just wondering, how many people are interested in this? I'd be willing to pick it up if enough people are interested.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Fictora, a game like world (Season One)   Fictora, a game like world (Season One) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 5:37 pm

I am! I'm interested.in have a run

herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Fictora, a game like world (Season One)   Fictora, a game like world (Season One) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 5:39 pm

I would be up for this.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Fictora, a game like world (Season One)   Fictora, a game like world (Season One) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 5:40 pm

Yeah, I'd be down if anyone thinks they're up for it.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Fictora, a game like world (Season One)   Fictora, a game like world (Season One) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 6:28 pm

I'm interested, although I don't envy the task of running this. But if you think you can do it, go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Fictora, a game like world (Season One)   Fictora, a game like world (Season One) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 8:04 pm

i made my character before it was even close to being finished and have always wanted to see this see the light! i'd be super down for this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fictora, a game like world (Season One)   Fictora, a game like world (Season One) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fictora, a game like world (Season One)
Page 1 of 1