Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

test vs freak circus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LastSorrow

test vs freak circus - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: test vs freak circus   test vs freak circus - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 6:26 pm

remove counter 35 fail
old reliable 43 fail
bg sexy hipnotic body 54 success
Mg element kiss 85 fail

Test tries to attack the magician but she disappears, the magician blows him an elemental kiss but her magic fails. the bunny begins to dance sensually displaying her demonic beauty which leaves Test hypnotically in love with her

Test 33 [4 weak counters + in love with bunny]
bunny 15
magician 17
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: test vs freak circus   test vs freak circus - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 12:54 am

Test finds himself pulling the bunny girl into a hug before remembering himself and pulling away. He sent a few wild jabs in the direction of where he had last seen the magician. His lovestruck heart not wanting to use any of his powerful attacks on the bunny girl.

Triple Strike (On Magician)
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: test vs freak circus   test vs freak circus - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 1:14 am

resist love 93 fail
remove counter 61 fail

T triple strike 31 81 81 fail
mg dissapear 61 fail
bg sexy debilitating body 6 success ..

Test throws 3 blows at the magician but she manages to avoid them the magician tries to do her disappearing trick but her magic still does not work ... the bunny girl manages to dominate him with her demonic beauty and begins to drain his energy ... (at the end of your turn the worship curse is activated, feel free to control how Test will worship the girls)

Test 29 [5 weak counters + in love with bunny]
bunny 15
magician 17
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: test vs freak circus   test vs freak circus - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 1:16 am

Test instinctively nuzzled the bunny girl's bosom. His hands massaging her body as he attempted to return some of the pleasure. "You're so beautiful." He sighed happily.

Remove Weakness Counters -> Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: test vs freak circus   test vs freak circus - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 3:07 am

resist love 22 success [bunny cannot add another counter this turn]
remove weakness counter 29 fail
bg sexy debilitating body (continue 44 success)
Mg succubus rape 88 success
The test manages to weaken the infatuation, but even so the pleasure that the bunny makes him feel makes him stay a while longer, the bunny drains a little more of the Test power through the skin of her breasts. The magician decides to recharge her magic, eating Test's soul like a succubus, Test while having his head lying on the bunny's breasts begins to be raped by the magician who steals a small portion of his soul after making him cum
""Your soul is delicious, I promise you that I will not kill you if you let me eat it, I will keep you alive as my assistant, your soul will recover soon and I will be able to feed on you as many times as I want, and do not worry about the force that absorbs your Bunny, it is only physical fatigue, she actually feeds on the feelings of her enemies, she will not kill you because she needs you alive and in love with her to feed on your delicious energy."
Test 22 [5 weak counters + raped by magician]
bunny 15
magician 17
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: test vs freak circus   test vs freak circus - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 3:11 am

That sounded wonderful. And Test was sorely tempted to give in right then and there. "I can't give up just yet." He moaned. His declaration undercut by the way he kept thrusting into the magician and nuzzling the bunny girl.

Struggle -> Overwhelm (On Magician)
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: test vs freak circus   test vs freak circus - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 4:39 am

free from bg drain 52 success
free from magician girl rape 23 fail
remove weakness counter 34 success
overhelm 79 fail.
bg not attack this turn
Mg continue succubus rape 98 crticial

Test pushes the bunny away from him managing to free himself from being drained by her. then he tries to push the magician away, when he tries, he stares at the rotating movement of the magician's breasts while she is having sex with him, being temporarily hypnotized "What's wrong little boy, my breasts are overpowering you?"

Test 20 [4 weak counters + raped by magician+under hypnosis (1turn)]
bunny 15
magician 17
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: test vs freak circus   test vs freak circus - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 4:51 am

"Yes. They're just to hypnotic. I can't possibly resist." Test told her. His eyes glued to her chest as he sank deeper and deeper for her.

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: test vs freak circus   test vs freak circus - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 8:17 am

free from magician girl rape 35 fail
remove weakness counter 36 success
T not attack
bg debilitating kiss 32 success
Mg continue succubus rape 76 success
test wakes up from the hypnotic state although he is still excited due to the movement of the magician's breasts. she continues to have sex with Test while sucking his soul. the bunny takes advantage of the feeling of excitement to drain Test's energy with a sweet kiss
Test 14 [3 weak counters + raped by magician]
bunny 15
magician 17
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: test vs freak circus   test vs freak circus - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 9:36 am

Awoken Frome his trance Test tried to push the magician off of him.

Struggle -> Triple Strike (On Magician)
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: test vs freak circus   test vs freak circus - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 4:35 pm

[intermediate]
remove counter 0 crt success all removed
struggle 44 success
free from curse 33 fail (1 turn left)
[normal turn]
triple strike 15 13 24 (1 success 2 fail) 2dmg
mg sharp cards 5 cards 76 45 96 73 34 (2 success 1 crt success 2 fail) 4 dmg
bg love card 22 success 1dmg

Test manages to free himself from the violation and throws three blows, exhausted from being drained so much, he only manages to hit one. the girls do the card trick the magician makes 5 sharp cards appear and shoots them at Test, 2 produce slight cuts, 1 a deep cut and the remaining 2 are nailed to the canvas of the tent, the bunny girl draws 1 card from between her tits kisses her and throws her the letter gets into Test's chest but he manages to resist the magical infatuation
Test 9
bunny 15
magician 15
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: test vs freak circus   test vs freak circus - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 4:43 pm

Feeling his strength return even as his will abandoned him Test tried to balance offence and defense.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: test vs freak circus   test vs freak circus - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 5:11 pm

river stance 39 fail
mg act of mentalism 83 fail
love spell turn 1 cast 50 success

(damn bad luck with the blunders). The bunny begins with her sexy dance while she murmurs some words that Test cannot hear, The magician tries to read her mind but since Test is divided between regaining control and the bunny's dance does not achieve anything, and the distraction plays against the test. to maintain your battle stance a voice echoes in his head "I'm sorry but I'm hungry, I like you and I want to have you for myself, do you let me eat your energy or do I have to control your mind to steal it from you?" the magician asks him again if he wants to be hypnotized by her tits while she eats his soul

Test 9
bunny 15
magician 15
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: test vs freak circus   test vs freak circus - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 2:19 am

Test couldn't resist them any longer. He sympathized with their hunger and wanted to help. "Fine. I'll feed you. But can you still hypnotize me?" He asked as he dropped his halberd.

Surrender
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: test vs freak circus   test vs freak circus - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 2:28 am

"Of course sweetie, you just have to ask me how you want us to corrupt your mind"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: test vs freak circus   test vs freak circus - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 2:40 am

"Can the two of you compete to best hypnotize me with your sexy bodies?" Test asked, surrendering to the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: test vs freak circus   test vs freak circus - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 3:15 am

the bunny and the magician begin to undress and savor their new slave ...
First, the bunny gets naked and advances to test the balance of her breasts, proof cannot help but fall into the hypnotic infatuation of that sensual movement. Bunny does short breast sofing sessions each session drains enormous amounts of energy in addition to leaving Test more and more deeply hypnotized, then puts Test's neck between her sexy thighs and drowns him in short sessions Test dominated by pleasure understands that each cell The bunny is ready to absorb energy, then the bunny throws Test to the floor and forces him to lick her feet. Test obeys even feeling that all her power is being drained by her, then the bunny repeats suffocation sessions with her tits, and then She rests her sexy ass on the test face, moving it from one side to the other in a slow and sexy dance that, in addition to hypnotizing him even more, continues to drain his energy to finish taking the test with her hands and gives him a kiss that ends up exhausting all his force and falls to the ground unable to move due to weakening. the magician says. "Poor thing they left him weak and excited, she stimulates his genitals with gentle stomping and then rides on him starting to have sex while she begins to control him with the circular movement of her nipples as she moves she combines hypnosis with several kisses leaving the test face and neck full of marks of the dark elemental kiss. test feels how his soul is consumed in each ejaculation and with each kiss, each time he feels more and more controlled by that sexy magician the magician stops for a moment to devour him and She continues extreme hypnosis sessions using her feet, her ass staring into his eyes, kissing him, using her breasts, for several hours to devour almost all the test soul. "How much power have you given us young hero, now live with us as our assistant , our slave. you're delicious, thanks for the food "the magician gets up and test falls unconscious. the next day he wakes up inside a magic box being cut in half as an act of illusionism which is successful. at the end of the act. the magician whispers "Then you will have your pay" he kisses him and the brainwashing turns him back into a puppet for them, who behind the curtain consume all his energy again, on the third day they ask him how he wants to be drained this time
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: test vs freak circus   test vs freak circus - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 3:25 am

"Could you hypnotize me with your luscious legs before draining me as I worship them?" Test begged. Serving the two beauties the only thing on his mind.
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: test vs freak circus   test vs freak circus - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 5:51 am

Bunny stares into Test's eyes, kisses him, and then catches his head between his legs. she drained his energy the moment she tried kissing his legs, caressing him she strangles him while draining his energy.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: test vs freak circus   test vs freak circus - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 5:55 am

It wasn't exactly what he'd asked for, but Test enjoyed it nonetheless. Letting himself be squeezed and drained by her thighs.
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: test vs freak circus   test vs freak circus - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 7:14 am

(step fetish ?)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: test vs freak circus   test vs freak circus - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 9:55 am

(Sure. If you want to give him a fetish go for it.)
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: test vs freak circus   test vs freak circus - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 10:42 am

the bunny kept hypnotizing him and draining his energy to the point of making him addicted. The magician did her own thing too, eating Test's soul turning him into a conscious slave and assistant in tricks like escaping from dangerous areas, cutting him in half in the magic box, among others. The magician only needed to leave her mark of pink lipstick on him and drain a small fragment of the test soul for him to obey her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: test vs freak circus   test vs freak circus - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

test vs freak circus
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3