Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq's Imprisonment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Sieq's Imprisonment Empty
PostSubject: Sieq's Imprisonment   Sieq's Imprisonment EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 6:08 pm

The last thing Seiq knew, he was being smother under the ass of a woman who had suddenly attacked him.

As he came to, he realized he was in a cave and the air was hot enough to give a normal man discomfort. He got up and notice that hewas completely naked except for a metal collar clasped around his neck.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Imprisonment   Sieq's Imprisonment EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 6:13 pm

"Uuuggh... of all the hired thugs, why the one with the biggest, juiciest possible ass?" He complained to himself as he picked himself up. "At least I'm not dead, but this isn't much better... how is a cave so hot?" He rambled on as he tried pulling the collar off.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Imprisonment   Sieq's Imprisonment EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 6:18 pm

(Remove Collar -roll 40- Success!)

With a metallic crunch, Sieq ripped the collar off his neck.

A rumble shook the cave, and Sieq notice what initially appeared to be a large boulder get up and reveal itself to be a dragon. With a roar, it stretched and filled the room with even more heat before it glared down at the man.

Sieq: 30 Willpower
Hubs: 15 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Imprisonment   Sieq's Imprisonment EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 6:25 pm

"What in the hell?! 'Wouldn't I like to know' my ass!" Sieq cursed in defiance. The beast was to big to get around, so the only choice was to go right through.

(Straightforward Strike)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Imprisonment   Sieq's Imprisonment EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 6:29 pm

(Straightforward Strike -roll 22- Success!)
(Dragon Claw -roll 70- Success!)
(Natural Armor -roll 30- Success!)

Sieq ran in and punched the dragon. The beast let out a roar as it retaliated with a swipe of its claw; the sharp nails scrapping off of Sieq scales and doing less to harm the man then they could of.

Sieq: 29 Willpower
Hubs: 12 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Imprisonment   Sieq's Imprisonment EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 6:31 pm

"Get out of the way." He ordered as he continued to wail on the creature, not stopping to consider the ridiculousness of fighting a dragon bare handed.

(Improv Combo)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Imprisonment   Sieq's Imprisonment EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 6:35 pm

(Improve Combo -roll 58, 67, 69- 1 Success, and 2 Fail!)
(Dragon Breath -roll 2- Crit Success!)
(Natural Armor -roll 64- Success!)

Sieq landed another punch on the lizard before it opened its mouth and roasted him with flaming breath. The man was launched across the cavern as a ball of fire, but luckily his scales once again took the brunt of the attack.

Sieq: 28 Willpower + Stunned
Hubs: 11 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Imprisonment   Sieq's Imprisonment EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 6:41 pm

He grunted in exertion, starting to feel the heat. He picked himself up off of the ground but didn't have the wherewithal to attack.

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Imprisonment   Sieq's Imprisonment EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 6:44 pm

(Dragon Breath -roll 47- Fail! Explosion -roll 65- Fail!)

The dragon launched a ball of fire from its mouth, and Seiq quickly dove out of the way. As it exploded against the wall it illuminated the whole cave and let Seiq get a glimpse of the collar around the beasts neck.

Sieq: 28 Willpower
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Imprisonment   Sieq's Imprisonment EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 6:49 pm

"Oh no...." Sieq began to realize what both him and the beast having a collar could mean, but he wouldn't dwell on it. He picked up a rock and tried to bash the dragon's collar off with it. Maybe it would appreciate getting that thing off, too?

(Tools on Hand)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Imprisonment   Sieq's Imprisonment EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 6:51 pm

(Tools on Hand -roll 63- Fail!)
(Dragon Claw -roll 69- Fail!)

Sieq grabbed a rock and tried to get close, but was forced to back off to evade the dragon's claws.

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Imprisonment   Sieq's Imprisonment EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 6:56 pm

"Come on, how about I get that collar off and you let me go? It's either that, or I knock you out and get out anyway." He didn't know if it could understand him, he gestured to his own neck as he said 'collar' but he didn't want to press his luck. He tried to hit the dragon's underside.

(Straightforward Strike)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Imprisonment   Sieq's Imprisonment EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 6:58 pm

(Straightforward Strike -roll 40- Success!)
(Dragon Claw -roll 47- Fail!)

Sieq managed to punch the dragon in its gut and it roared in pain. The beast tried to swing at him again, but the man managed to roll out of the way.

Hubs: 8 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Imprisonment   Sieq's Imprisonment EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 7:01 pm

"Okay, maybe it will work this time." He took hold of another rock and tried to break the collar again.

(Tools on Hand)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Imprisonment   Sieq's Imprisonment EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 7:05 pm

(Tools on Hand -roll 56- Success!)

Sieq smashed his rock against the collar. The rock shattered on impact, but the attack seemed to rattle the dragon and it shook its head in pain.

Hubs: 6 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Imprisonment   Sieq's Imprisonment EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 7:08 pm

"Sorry, bud, can't help ya." Sieq lamented as he kept trying to fight the beast until it couldn't stand in the way.

(Headbutt)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Imprisonment   Sieq's Imprisonment EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 5:03 pm

(Headbutt -roll 16- Success! Stun -roll 35- Fail!)
(Dragon Breath -roll 91- Crit Fail!)

Sieq slammed his head into the dragon with enough force to actually make the giant beast stagger.

Hubs: 4 Stamina + Off Balance
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Imprisonment   Sieq's Imprisonment EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 5:12 pm

Sieq took a breath then tried to knock it to the ground so that it couldn't get back up.

(Grapple and Toss)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Imprisonment   Sieq's Imprisonment EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 5:15 pm

(Grapple and Toss -Auto due to Off Balance!)
(Get Up -roll 89- Crit Fail!)

To the dragon's surprise, Sieq was able to lift the great beast and slam it against the wall of the cavern.

Hubs: 2 Stamina + Off Balance + Downed
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Imprisonment   Sieq's Imprisonment EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 5:19 pm

"Sorry about this..." Sieq lamented as he struck it one last time to knock it out.

(Straightforward Strike)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Imprisonment   Sieq's Imprisonment EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 5:23 pm

(Straightforward Strike -Auto due to Off Balance!)

Sieq punched the dragon in the side of the head and knocked it out.

Suddenly, the cavern felt even hotter. Sieq turned to see a shapely woman with flaming hair. instead of legs she had a mass of flames coming out of her waist.

"I thought I heard a ruckus. Are my pets not getting along?" the woman said as moved closer to the man.

Cracker: 15 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Imprisonment   Sieq's Imprisonment EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 5:29 pm

"I'm not your pet, lady. Let me go, or I'll find my own way out. And, give me my things back while I'm here." He demanded. The heat was starting to get to him, but he stood tall and made a brave face.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Imprisonment   Sieq's Imprisonment EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 5:32 pm

(Burning Embrace -roll 3- Crit Fail!)

"How rude!" the woman said, looking genuinely offended. "After all the money I spent on getting a half dragon, and he turns out to be so ill mannered!"

Cracker: 15 Stamina + Off Balance
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Imprisonment   Sieq's Imprisonment EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 5:40 pm

"It was rude of you to take me here against my will. You didn't even have the decency to do it yourself. I could promise to spend some time here if you promise to let me go." He answered, annoyed by her but still trying to reason with her. Sieq wondered if it was her or the dragon that was the more reasonable one.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Imprisonment   Sieq's Imprisonment EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 5:44 pm

(Firestorm -roll 26- Success!)
(Natural Armor -roll 75- Fail!)

"You don't get to just walk away! Especially after what you did to poor Hubs!" the woman said as she snapped her fingers.

The action sent a cloud of embers at Sieq that lightly burned his skin.

Sieq: 27 Willpower
Cracker: 15 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Imprisonment   Sieq's Imprisonment Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq's Imprisonment
Page 1 of 29Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next