Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bookworm (Work in Progress)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Bookworm (Work in Progress) Empty
PostSubject: Bookworm (Work in Progress)   Bookworm (Work in Progress) EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 5:42 pm

Description: Cute girls in glasses who are inexperienced and lack confidence. Most of their seduction tactics are them coping something they read in a book.

Abilities:

Flustered Cuteness(Passive): "Aw, I messed up!" - Messing up badly really shakes up these girl's already shaky confidence. The result is them panicking adorably, which makes others not want to hurt them. (On Crit Fails, Bookworms are inflicted with Off Balance, but also inflict there Target with Attack Down for one turn. )

By the Book(Passive): "I've read about this!" These girls always carry around a variety of books about a... certain subject. (Bookworms are equipped with books. Which attacks they can use are limited by which book they have equipped.)

Check Out: "I think this one will help!" The Bookworm takes a new book. (Auto. Changes book equipped. Can't not equip a book that is "Disarmed")

Read the Manual: "I want to make sure I do this right." The Bookworm double checks her book to make sure she understands what she needs to do. (Gives Advantage to her next attack from her currently equipped book.)

Clumsy Kiss: "Eh, what am I doing?" The Bookworm gives her target a kiss that really shows off her inexperience. (Deals 1 Damage. Always has Disadvantage. Can be used without a Book Equipped.)

-

-

---

Here's another midara I've been working on. I'm a little stuck though. I can't seem to decide on how many books she should have and how her moveset should be split up between those books.

I'm open to ideas and suggestions.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Bookworm (Work in Progress) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bookworm (Work in Progress)   Bookworm (Work in Progress) EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 8:03 pm

Maybe she should have a broad set of generic base moves, like 'tease, direct assault, bind' and so on. Then, her books align those attacks to a certain body part and instill them with an extra effect based on the body part. Like, breast attacks do extra damage, while lip based attacks have a chance to inflict disadvantage, just as an example.

Alternatively, she could have books for various styles of seduction, like cute, dominant, entrancing, irresistible, etc. Each book gives her moves a different perk, and she can have a variety of moves that would be basic without the books but are spiced up by them.

At least, that's how I would approach a midara that would change her fighting style on the fly. Take it with a grain of salt, important thing is that you're happy with what you come up with.

PieForPi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Bookworm (Work in Progress)
Page 1 of 1