Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Sexy Slumber Party girls

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moss-182

The Sexy Slumber Party girls Empty
PostSubject: The Sexy Slumber Party girls   The Sexy Slumber Party girls EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 12:19 pm

Description:
The Sexy Slumber Party Girls (SSPG) are a fearsome group of four midara in their mid 20s who have dedicated themselves  to the eternal party. Their  main goal in life is to just enjoy  themselves  and help others lighen up and enjoy  their life too. Because  of this you couldn't  really  say they were evil or malious at all, they just use extreme methods. They travel from city to town spreading their love and happiness all around. If you are caught by then you are just as likely  to be used for fun as you are to be turned into one of them. They also never miss a holiday and revel in all festivals.

Passives:
All year round partygoers: depending  on time of year or story they midara will dress up to suit the nearest festival or season. No gameplay effects  but may affect moves in a cosmetic  way.
(OK I just made this because  its near Halloween  and I love Halloween)

Preoccupied festivities: the girls will usually  be having fun with each other  when the hero first arrives. This allows  them to get a sneak attack in if they want. However  if a move fails they will be caught and the girls will have a free hit on them.
Fours the score: because  there are 4 of them the girls will always  start with 40hp

Attacks:
Fourway kisses: the girls will kiss the hero at once. Giving them 4 marks of varying shades. Deals 4 wp damage

Teaching a lesson: (activates if caught during sneak phase)  the girls  will take the hero and tie them to a chair with tape. Inflicts bind and 2 wp damage

Facial time: the girls will pull out their face masks and put one on the heros face. Inflicts 1 damage on hit and puts the victim at a disadvantage. Can be removed at any time by the girls or hero but Inflicts 2 wp damage(and leaves them with a clean smooth face)

Spin the bottle: a bottle is spun and if it hits the hero will be forced to kiss one of the other people  in the battle (picked at random). Inflicts 2 wp damage.

You need a makeover: if the girls  decide  the hero needs a makeover  then thats what they'll  get. The hero will be slowly and procedurally made over by the girls. Inflicts 2 wp damage  and adds 1/6 makeover tags.

Pillow fight: the girls  start an all out pillow war. They unleash a flurry of attacks on the hero. Deals 4 wp damage.

Balloon physics: the girls use balloons to emphasise their bottoms and breasts. The hero can only look on in envy and lust. Deals 2 wp damage  and charms the target.

Panty pop: the targets force their target into a pair of their bras and panties with special balloons which causes the target to lose 3 when hit and 1 wp per turn until taken off. If the target tries to take them off and fails the roll, they will come off but the balloons will pop and cause the charmed status effect.

Finishers:
Full makeover: once a hero  has 6 makeover  tags or surrenders with 3 the hero will fall on thd bed. The girls will finish their makeover in this placid state and give them a friendship bracelet. Once linked to the others the bracelet  will remove the mind of the wearer  and replace  it with whatever the girls choose (or in other words whatever  they have made them into with the makeover).

Party all night: the girls will decide  that the hero will be a great member of the party and finish them off. The hero will now get to enjoy  the rest of the party as one of their subjects.

As with all of my characters  these are free to be used by anyone.

(Work in progress, please let me know ow of any moves you want  me to add)

Last edited by Moss-182 on Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Slumber Party girls   The Sexy Slumber Party girls EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 1:06 pm

I love this.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Slumber Party girls   The Sexy Slumber Party girls EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 2:02 pm

I would like to test them when they're finished, maybe a foursome breasts prison could be nice

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Slumber Party girls   The Sexy Slumber Party girls EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 2:46 pm

They look really fun, and you can get very creative with their moveset, the DM could easily give them a variety of moves for the situation and their opponent.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Slumber Party girls   The Sexy Slumber Party girls EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 2:51 pm

AggronStrong wrote:
They look really fun, and you can get very creative with their moveset, the DM could easily give them a variety of moves for the situation and their opponent.

I agree i was trying to leave them open for improvisation. Thank you for liking them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sexy Slumber Party girls   The Sexy Slumber Party girls EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 9:23 am

I'd love to RP against these sometime.

As for suggestions, maybe an attack where they ask you to choose a favourite, which causes your choice to kiss you and have advantage against you for the rest of the fight?
Back to top Go down

The Sexy Slumber Party girls
Page 1 of 1