Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria) Empty
PostSubject: Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria)   Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria) EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 7:41 am

Salos was travelling around like any adventurer, this time, however, his current road would take at least 3 days on foot, so he choose to hitch a hike with a trader caravan.

Right at this moment, they are not in movement, though, as the full moon lights the sky and signals that it's time to sleep.

Most of the traders are setting up their stuff, but Salos isn't, as the guy has a serious need to piss right now, and he better do it before going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria)   Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria) EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 12:05 pm

Salos walks a little away from the camp as he goes into the woods to use the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria)   Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria) EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 1:34 pm

Salos manages to find a private enough space to pee, and he does it without interruption.

Then, after finishing up, he is surprised from behind as a pair o soft mounds press against his back.

"Hello there, would you happen to be willing to let me milk you?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria)   Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria) EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 4:38 pm

“Who are you?” he said, turning around to look at who asked the question.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria)   Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria) EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 5:08 pm

"Who knows? Maybe i'm the girl of your dreams... You can call me Ria" Says the woman who now Salos can behold in her fullness.

She is towering over him in terms of height and her whole body is flawlessly shaped, however, you can see she clearly is not human, due to her grey skin and red eyes.

[Draining titties - 70, 31]

"So what is it gonna be? Talk or i'll Lead" She says, grabbing Salos' head and pulling it right between her breasts.

Ria / 30 WP / 0 Charges
Salos / 29 WP
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria)   Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria) EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 7:55 pm

Salos couldn’t help but moan into her tits. He jumped back blushing. “Sorry but no.” he said. He summoned chains to try and bind her.

(Fire bind)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria)   Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria) EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 8:06 pm

[Fire Bind - 6 Crit Hit]
[Stunned]

Salos manages to tie Ria before she is able to do anything, not only that though, as Salos manages to be fast enough to prepare another attack before Ria can make any start on an effort to escape.

Salos / 29HP
Ria / 29HP / Bound
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria)   Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria) EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 8:35 pm

Salos summons his bow and aims at her.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria)   Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria) EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 8:41 pm

[BB - 16]
[Struggle - 65]

Salos' arrow flies true and hits Ria square in the chest.

Salos / 29HP
Ria / 27 HP / Burning (3)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria)   Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria) EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 9:22 pm

“Sorry. Walk away now and this goes no further. Otherwise….” he said calmly. He summoned some magic to strengthen his defenses.

(Warm ward)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria)   Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria) EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 4:14 am

[Warm Ward - 52]
[Struggle - 46]

With the woman restrained, Salos easily casts his shield, but that gives Ria time to get out.

"Otherwise you'll cum lots inside of me? Don't worry, i'll take care of all those orgasms."

While her flesh burns, Ria seems mostly unfazed.

Salos / 29HP / Warm Ward (3)
Ria / 26 HP / Burning (2)

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria)   Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria) EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 6:06 am

“No means no.” he said, summoning daggers of flame and throwing them.

(Fire daggers)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria)   Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria) EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 6:40 am

[Flame Daggers - 75, 71, 55, 93, 3 Misses, 1 Crit Miss]
[Analyzing Kiss - Auto hit! (Crit - 25, not a crit), Copy - 66, copied Flame daggers.]

Ria dashes right into Salos' daggers, creating a barrier of energy that blocks the flaming projectiles and then moving in towards Salos, crashing him right against a tree.

Then she pulls him into a tongue kiss, her supernaturally soft tongue rolls around Salos' mouth, sucking away a mouthful of magic. "Delicious" She says, as Salos feels his own magic die down and become numb.

Salos / 29HP / Warm Ward (2) / Silenced (2)
Ria / 25 HP / Burning (1)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria)   Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria) EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 6:44 am

Salos backed away, feeling his power weaken. “Ok that was rude.” he said, trying to go for a slap.

(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria)   Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria) EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 7:34 am

[Basic Attack - 65]
[Arificial Milking - 64]

Ria holds Salos' slapping hand with her own hand, and then she throws him on the ground. "Ok, just sit still as i feed, i promise i will be gentle." She says.

Salos / 29HP / Warm Ward (1) / Silenced (1) / Down
Ria / 24 HP
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria)   Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria) EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 8:51 am

Salos tries to push her off and get back up.

(Struggle, Get up)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria)   Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria) EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 9:09 am

(Salos isn't bound, he is just downed)
[Get up - 64, sucess]
[Magical Charge - 99, crit fail]

Salos being downed gives Ria enough time to charge up her mana, but he managed to get up almost instantly, kicking Ria and leaving her out of balance

Salos / 29HP
Ria / 24 HP / Off-Balance / 1 Magical Charge
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria)   Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria) EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 9:20 am

Salos could feel his power return again. He summoned more daggers and threw them at her.

(Flame daggers)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria)   Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria) EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 7:17 pm

[Flame Daggers - Auto, (74, 31), 63, 35, 2 Hits (I had forgotten that Ria had to take 1 extra hit to properly adapt to Salos' magic, my bad)]
[Hip Weight - 9, Crit Miss]

The first two daggers hit Ria solidly, and the other ones force her to back away into a tree, making her wide open for Salos.

Salos / 29HP
Ria / 22 HP / Off-Balance / 1 Magical Charge
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria)   Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria) EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 7:19 pm

Salos summoned his bow and aimed.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria)   Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria) EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 7:54 pm

[BB - Auto! (Crit - 78, no)]
[Analysing Kiss - 13, Crit Miss]
(God, the dice are obliterating Ria)

Salos' arrow hits her straight in the chest, the flames splashing throughout her body and setting her on a weak, yet lasting flame, the damage rending her to her knees. "You are good..." she says with a now remarkably mechanical voice, although clearly feminine.

She is vulnerable for yet another strike.

Salos / 29HP
Ria / 20 HP / Off-Balance / 1 Magical Charge / Burning (3)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria)   Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria) EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 8:09 pm

“Maybe you should give up?” he said, trying to bind her.

(Fire bind)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria)   Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria) EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 8:21 pm

[Fire Bind - Auto - (Crit - 6, Ria is stunned)]
[Stunned]
(Somehow we got 3 crits in favour of Salos in a row, quite a thing.)

"I'm still hungry" She says, right before Salos releases flaming tendrils from between his fingers, tendrils which quickly circle around the vulnerable Golem and entrap her inside their embrace.

Salos / 29HP
Ria / 19 HP / 1 Magical Charge / Burning (2)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria)   Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria) EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 8:31 pm

“I get that but I’m not a meal for you. You need to learn about consent.” he said, summoning more daggers and throwing them.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria)   Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria) EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 8:51 pm

[Blazing Daggers - 53, 67, 84, 99 - 1 Hit, 1Crit Miss ]
[Struggle - 10, Crit Success]
[Artificial Milking - Auto hit, (Crit - 5, nope)]

"If i had that luxury..." She says, ripping Salos' bonds in pieces "I wouldn't be hunting for semen in a goddamned forest!" then, with that catchphrase, Ria rushes at Salos, tanking the one hit from the daggers as she grabs his legs and tackles him to the ground.
"Now, if you would please not get up, i'm told i would do a great mommy or big sister figure." She says, moving to undress the piromancer's pants.

Salos / 29HP / Stunned / Downed
Ria / 17 HP / 1 Magical Charge / Burning (1)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria)   Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria) Empty

Back to top Go down

Flame and Steel (Salos vs Ria)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next