Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Capramendes, the Milkmaid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Capramendes, the Milkmaid Empty
PostSubject: Capramendes, the Milkmaid   Capramendes, the Milkmaid EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:10 pm

I'm more posting this a link to this author's other works, but I care across a paragraph that was relevant so I thought I would share:

Quote :
He turned and swung his club at the demon's glamour model face. Her red eyes twinkled with amusement as she reached up and grabbed his wrist. All the strength in his arm drained away at her touch. Her other arm went around his waist, pinning his arm to his side as she pulled him close. She pressed her moist black lips against his in a forced kiss. Jason shuddered as an electric jolt ran through him.

There was something on her lips, a wet substance that seeped under his skin and spread a numbing sensation. Jason's senses span and his knees buckled underneath him. He slid down into darkness.

The rest is here, although there is no more kissing involved.

The author's works are pretty dark, but it makes my shit look like a bedtime story. In fact, all of the other stories I've been reading (thanks to the VIP invite) are so much better. That only makes me want to make something better, though, so it's all good.
Back to top Go down
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

Capramendes, the Milkmaid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capramendes, the Milkmaid   Capramendes, the Milkmaid EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:11 pm

This is a little more my speed:

Quote :
She kissed him lightly on his chest and left a trail of kisses up to his neck.

"My lips are coated with an aphrodisiac venom," she whispered in his ear. "It is extremely pleasant." She blew warm air into his ear before teasing the lobe with her tongue.

That's just in the middle of the first page, and it gets better as it goes on.
Back to top Go down
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com

Capramendes, the Milkmaid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Upon Her Lips :: Literature-
Jump to: