Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maria, the Doppelganger Maker

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Maria, the Doppelganger Maker Empty
PostSubject: Maria, the Doppelganger Maker   Maria, the Doppelganger Maker EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 8:20 am

Appearance
Maria is a mirada who sports short pink hair and pink eyes to match. She has a decent body, large breasts, plump thighs, which are shown off by her usual outfit of a school uniform.

Description
Maria is not that powerful or skillful of a mirada, but she does have one trick, which is that she can make and modify, to a certain extent, a copy of anyone she meets. Using this ability, she opened a gym where anyone can come to train, since the best opponent for someone to train with is themselves, or to be exact, a female mirada copy of themselves. She claims she does this because it is fun to watch the training take place, and for the money, but it is unknown if that is the actual reason why she does this.

Created Doppelgangers:

———
I’ve always thought there should be a mirada like this, so I’ve decided to create one. She doesn’t have a move set at the moment but I may give her one in the future. If you wish for your character to face their doppelganger, please PM me so I can start creating them.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Maria, the Doppelganger Maker   Maria, the Doppelganger Maker EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 1:08 pm

I would love to challenge her with Salos if that would be ok?
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Maria, the Doppelganger Maker   Maria, the Doppelganger Maker EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 1:11 pm

I would gladly let her use Lily and Alita as doppelgangers if you want them~
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Maria, the Doppelganger Maker   Maria, the Doppelganger Maker EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 12:45 am

I really like this concept. I'd love to face off against her one day.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Maria, the Doppelganger Maker   Maria, the Doppelganger Maker EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 3:44 am

I'm kinda interested to how you intend on rp'ing her against males, gonna be watching this one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maria, the Doppelganger Maker   Maria, the Doppelganger Maker Empty

Back to top Go down

Maria, the Doppelganger Maker
Page 1 of 1