Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need help finding japanese video games!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Need help finding japanese video games! Empty
PostSubject: Need help finding japanese video games!   Need help finding japanese video games! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:23 pm

Hey, I know Admin is a master at finding japanese video games on the internet and I was wondering what websites do you go to for them? Also how do you look them up to find these websites? If i knew this info, I would work day in and day out going through the games and seeing if they have any kiss effects in them.

I have already found one japanese game that has a kiss effect in it but its with a transvestite girl character and idk if u guys want to see that lol.

Anyways please post any links you come by and I will try to get as many of those games done as soon as possible!
Back to top Go down
DMNT

PostSubject: Re: Need help finding japanese video games!   Need help finding japanese video games! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:21 pm

Mkmd13 wrote:
I have already found one japanese game that has a kiss effect in it but its with a transvestite girl character and idk if u guys want to see that lol.
NOOO!!! No

And here's a good site: http://www.hongfire.com/
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Need help finding japanese video games!   Need help finding japanese video games! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:02 pm

ah thank you! I will start downloading games right away!

Im surprised I havent seen Admin post anything on here or maybe hes keeping those websites a secret for himself XD jk jk
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Need help finding japanese video games!   Need help finding japanese video games! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:23 pm

Any Japanese game worth looking at has probably been released in America, especially if it's recent. With that said, I just use nicovideo to look at Japanese games. And I've yet to find anything worthwhile in a game for some time... (the last was Last Ranker, wasn't it?)

About that "Tranny" kiss, is it like Poison from Final Fight kinda thing or... well, post it anyways, since you've got me curious.
Back to top Go down
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Need help finding japanese video games!   Need help finding japanese video games! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 5:01 pm

Admin wrote:
Any Japanese game worth looking at has probably been released in America, especially if it's recent. With that said, I just use nicovideo to look at Japanese games. And I've yet to find anything worthwhile in a game for some time... (the last was Last Ranker, wasn't it?)

About that "Tranny" kiss, is it like Poison from Final Fight kinda thing or... well, post it anyways, since you've got me curious.

No it isnt like her, its a harpy girl but with a dick. You can tell its a girl bc of her hair, boobs and the way she looks overall. Yea I can post it sometime tonight.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Need help finding japanese video games!   Need help finding japanese video games! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:06 pm

What is up with most people and futa ( for those who don't know, girls with wangs )? x.x
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Need help finding japanese video games!   Need help finding japanese video games! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:04 pm

I really have no clue lol
Back to top Go down
quyzbuk123

PostSubject: Re: Need help finding japanese video games!   Need help finding japanese video games! EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:38 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
Admin wrote:

No it isnt like her, its a harpy girl but with a dick. You can tell its a girl bc of her hair, boobs and the way she looks overall. Yea I can post it sometime tonight.
Did you ever end up posting this, or at least the name?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Need help finding japanese video games!   Need help finding japanese video games! EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:14 pm

I dont think I have but the name of the game is Fairy Wars 1 and Fairy Wars 2. You should be able to find the games just by googleing the name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help finding japanese video games!   Need help finding japanese video games! Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help finding japanese video games!
Page 1 of 1