Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 11:19 pm

"Well, it's been a pleasure." Lias said as she wiggled her toes before inserting her cum stained feet back into her shoes. "Maybe next time, I'll win and work your dick over with my lips." she suggested as she got off of him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 11:23 pm

"Nnn... that sounds great~ I'd love to feel your lips on my dick." Sieq responded in a horny haze, his mind only able to concentrate on Lisa and his lust for her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 11:25 pm

"And I'd love to taste it, but a promise is a promise." she told him as she patted his cheek. "Until then, cutie." She blew him one last kiss before she started walking away.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 11:28 pm

"Until then...." Sieq leaned against a tree to let himself recover. He really got the best of both worlds out of that encounter... although maybe his pride suffered for it. But at the same time, he managed to win the fight! Twice! Latching onto that to ignore how much of a pervert he was, he stood back up and continued down the road after nearly an hour of rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater   Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq vs Lisa the Level Eater
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5