Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wolf RPG translator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pplol

pplol

Wolf RPG translator  Empty
PostSubject: Wolf RPG translator    Wolf RPG translator  EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 12:53 am

I've been trying to use a translator on a Wolf RPG game but I've never done so before. I was using the Translator++ program with the wolfrpg addon but I think I need to convert the data.wolf file. I tried using Arc convert and DXExtract but neither seem to work. Arc conv does nothing when I drag in the data.wolf file into the program and DXExtract is blank when I drag it in as well. I'm still kinda a noob at this and any help would be appreciated. I can take pictures of anything and give further information if needed as well.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Wolf RPG translator    Wolf RPG translator  EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 6:51 am

Sure, I'll be glad to help. What game are you trying to translate?

pplol

PostSubject: Re: Wolf RPG translator    Wolf RPG translator  EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 8:32 am

The game is “The Dreams of Temptation”. I’ve got work so I won’t be able to use my computer until this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
pplol

pplol

PostSubject: Re: Wolf RPG translator    Wolf RPG translator  EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 8:32 pm

I have access to my computer now so whenever you're available I can give any needed information
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Wolf RPG translator    Wolf RPG translator  EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 10:26 pm

I'll look the game up and see if I can translate it. I use Translator++ as well. If I can get it working, I'll let you know what I did.

pplol

PostSubject: Re: Wolf RPG translator    Wolf RPG translator  EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 5:56 am

We’re you able to make it work?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Wolf RPG translator    Wolf RPG translator  EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 6:18 am

Not at the moment, been throwing a party for WrestleMania and that's been taking up a lot of my time lol. I'm free now so I'll look.

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Wolf RPG translator    Wolf RPG translator  EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 6:27 am

I'm using Translator++ and I was able to open it and began translating it without any issues. What version of Translator++ are you using? My version is 4.3.31.

If you like, after the translation is done, I can give you the translated files to use.

pplol

PostSubject: Re: Wolf RPG translator    Wolf RPG translator  EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 6:50 am

Oh ok if you can share the file that would be great. My version is 3.9.30B so that might be the reason
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Wolf RPG translator    Wolf RPG translator  EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 9:01 am

Patching the translation into the game is taking a long time. I'm going to let it run for awhile and check back in once I get up. Hopefully it will be done then.

pplol

PostSubject: Re: Wolf RPG translator    Wolf RPG translator  EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 6:41 pm

Ok let me know when it finishes
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Wolf RPG translator    Wolf RPG translator  EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 2:00 pm

So, I let it run all night and it didn't seem to work. It was still stuck on that same screen as it was before. I wonder if Translator++ just doesn't work for the game.

PostSubject: Re: Wolf RPG translator    Wolf RPG translator  Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf RPG translator
Page 1 of 1