Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bridget, The Phoenix Girl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seraphine

Bridget, The Phoenix Girl Empty
PostSubject: Bridget, The Phoenix Girl   Bridget, The Phoenix Girl EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 3:56 pm

Appearance
Spoiler:

Description
Bridget is one of the few members of the harpy race that take after the mythical flaming bird, the phoenix, granting her access to fiery abilities and almost unlimited stamina. With her heritage and being quite a bird brain, Bridget doesn't worry about anything and treats life as a game, always messing around and playing. She does sometimes 'attack' travelers, but that is only when they seem fun to play with.

Abilities
Rising Phoenix (Passive) - Bridget is taken down as easily as many midara away since, with her lineage, she can almost already return from exhaustion and continue the fight. (If Bridget's stamina drops to 0 and there is no status effect on her, Bridget regains 50% of her maximum stamina)

Scorching Breath - Bridget breathes out a flame that covers the whole battlefield; however, it really isn't hot enough to harm anyone, but it does make her opponents tense up. (Deals 0 damage and paralyzes all opponents for a turn)

Flyby - Bridget flies past her opponent at extreme speeds while planting a quick kiss on their cheek. (Deals 2 damage and has advantage, but cannot land critical successes)

Hypnotic Mote - Using a trick she believes she remembered seeing a kitsune use, Bridget has a mote of her blue flames floating around, attempting to hypnotize anyone. (Chance to hypnotize every participant of the battle, including Bridget)

Flaming Passion - Bridget breathes out more flames, which take the form of a heart and fly towards her opponent, making them feel nice and warm if it hits. (Deals 2 damage and charms)

Heat Lover - Being related to a mythical creature tied to fire, Bridget has an affinity and a love for it, and can tell when others also have it. If her opponent does have fire magic, Bridget will ‘borrow’ some of theirs for the rest of battle to feel its warmth. (Usable once and can only be used if the opponent has fire-related moves. Deals 1 damage. For the rest of the battle, Bridget’s fire-based moves deal +1, and her opponent’s deal -1)

Steamed Buns - Her tits may as well be nonexistent, and her thighs aren't that meaty, but Bridget at least has a tight ass perfect for sitting on laps and faces once she gets tired of flying around, and it only gets better when she ramps up the heat.  (Inflicts a 2 damage per turn bind)

If an adventurer entertains her enough, or as they would say beat her, Bridget will give them one of her feathers as a sign of friendship. (Phoenix Feather: A one-time use item that allows the user to restore 50% of their willpower if their willpower drops to 0)

Well, this is the start to my first midara. I'd love to here anyone's opinion on how it is looking so far.

Last edited by Seraphine on Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Bridget, The Phoenix Girl   Bridget, The Phoenix Girl EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 5:09 pm

A phoenix genuinely sounds interesting and I know someone who's love to tango with her.

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Bridget, The Phoenix Girl   Bridget, The Phoenix Girl EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 9:08 am

I would love to take her on if you would like help to develop her moves.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine

PostSubject: Re: Bridget, The Phoenix Girl   Bridget, The Phoenix Girl EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 6:48 pm

Well, I'm back from a two-year hiatus. I've only added a single new move (Steamed Buns), but I think Bridget's moveset is barely enough to be called finished, although I am sure I'll be adding more to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bridget, The Phoenix Girl   Bridget, The Phoenix Girl Empty

Back to top Go down

Bridget, The Phoenix Girl
Page 1 of 1