Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs Street fighting club

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Street fighting club - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Street fighting club   Salos vs Street fighting club - Page 5 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 12:08 pm

Salos charged her with a flaming fist.

(Burning knuckle.)
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Street fighting club   Salos vs Street fighting club - Page 5 EmptyFri May 20, 2022 2:59 am

Burning knuckle ( autohit )
Struggle 29 fail
Rose continues to struggle against the chains as Salos hits her with a flaming punch. The public is heard going crazy announcing the next end of the fight.
Salos 8
Rose 2 (bind)
(After the fight I will take a few days to update the club, can I use things from Salos for the creation of a new fighter?)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Street fighting club   Salos vs Street fighting club - Page 5 EmptyFri May 20, 2022 6:21 am

(Sure that is ok.)

“Do you wish to call it her? I don’t want to hurt you anymore.” he asked, feeling like he is bullying her a little bit.
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Street fighting club   Salos vs Street fighting club - Page 5 EmptyFri May 20, 2022 7:10 am

Rose tries to fight with the chains, but she passes out. The maid steps into the ring and announces Salos' victory, then checks Rose's vital signs and calls one of the nurses. the sexy nurse checks on rose and walks over to salos. "Don't worry, he had a breakdown but he's going to need some blood, after the treatment. Can we borrow some of yours? Or can we ask a fan?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Street fighting club   Salos vs Street fighting club - Page 5 EmptyFri May 20, 2022 10:26 am

“I would be more then happy to help them.” he says.
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Street fighting club   Salos vs Street fighting club - Page 5 EmptyFri May 20, 2022 4:48 pm

"Thanks, I would kiss you but I haven't had dinner yet and I can be a bit dangerous" the sexy nurse winks and they take the girl to the infirmary together with Salos. After a while of treatment, the head of the nurses comes out of the screen and they explain to Salos "Rose was very bad, we were able to save her but for that I had to give her a little vampire serum, Rose is going to transform into a dhampir but to that has to drink fresh blood otherwise we could lose her", she pauses, "this girl always goes to the limit" she pauses again "do you let her drink from you directly?, I draw some blood from you and we give it to her Or do I look for one of Rose's fans and bring him so the idol can drink some of his blood? The decision is yours."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Street fighting club   Salos vs Street fighting club - Page 5 EmptyFri May 20, 2022 6:00 pm

“You can draw blood. I don’t think her feeding on me directly would be good.” he admits.
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Street fighting club   Salos vs Street fighting club - Page 5 EmptyFri May 20, 2022 6:24 pm

the head nurse draws the elements using telekinesis and performs a quick draw of a vial of blood. using that same power heals Salos's wound so that no trace remains. the nurse takes the vial inside and after a few moments a trembling Rose leaves the room... "Thanks mate" rose bumps her fists with him. and heads to the locker room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Street fighting club   Salos vs Street fighting club - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs Street fighting club
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5