Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq in the Amore Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Sieq in the Amore Manor Empty
PostSubject: Sieq in the Amore Manor   Sieq in the Amore Manor EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 7:54 pm

As Sieq was wandering through the woods, the scent of baked goods caught his nose. The dragon man followed his nose to a large manor that could only be described as pink.

The path leading to the front door split off into a dense jungle of a garden, where Sieq could see strange fruit growing from where he stood.

Sieq: 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Amore Manor   Sieq in the Amore Manor EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 7:57 pm

"This is a nice place. I wonder... do they accept visitors?" Sieq wondered aloud as he went up to the front door and knocked. He was curious about who owned such a strange manor.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Amore Manor   Sieq in the Amore Manor EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 8:01 pm

The door opened at Sieq's touch. Looking inside, he found a large entrance chamber. A large heart shaped rug laid in the middle of the room. Each 'bump' of the heart laid at the bottom of a flight of stairs that led to the upper floor. In between the stairwells was a small door that blended into the wall. If not for light seeping through the cracks, it would have been completely unnoticed

On the left and right side of the rooms were hallways. The archway for the left hall had a lip pattern on the floor beneath it, while a bit of mistletoe from the right entrance to the right hall. Occasionally, a pair of lips float from one hallway to the other.

Sieq: 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Amore Manor   Sieq in the Amore Manor EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 8:05 pm

"Someone here loves kissing... and I can't say I disagree. Helloooo, anyone home?" Sieq called out after looking around. The door opening on its own was strange, but it seemed very intentional. Was this entire place an elaborate trap? Well, he was about to fall into it. He decided to try going up the left flight of stairs first.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Amore Manor   Sieq in the Amore Manor EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 8:10 pm

(Encounter -roll 9- Crit Fail!)
(Trap -roll 72- Success!)

Sieq climbed the stairs, only to be taken by surprise when a statue of a woman at the top blew him a kiss.

Sieq: 29 Willpower
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Amore Manor   Sieq in the Amore Manor EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 8:14 pm

"Fancy decor...." Sieq said with a light blush. He kept looking for someone, anyone who lived here. Searching the upper floor a bit more thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Amore Manor   Sieq in the Amore Manor EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 8:17 pm

(Encounter -roll 36- Success!)

Sieq didn't have to travel far before he ran into a woman. She was clad in black corsets with white trimming that drew the eye to her impressive figure, a matching black skirt with white frills, black stocking and garterbelts, high-heels, and a black maid headdress.

Upon seeing Sieq, she quickly bowed to him in greeting.

Sieq: 29 Willpower
French Maid: 5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Amore Manor   Sieq in the Amore Manor EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 8:22 pm

Sieq bowed back to her. "Hello there. I'm sorry for intruding, but I saw this lovely manor and simply had to meet the people who called it home. Do you know where the owner is?" He asked her, counting on the maid to be helpful.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Amore Manor   Sieq in the Amore Manor EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 8:25 pm

(A Warm Welcome -roll 86- Success! Disadvantage -roll 95- Fail!)

"Lady Amore's room can be found in the back of the first floor." she told him as she approached him. She then quickly placed a kiss on his cheek.

Sieq: 27 Willpower
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Amore Manor   Sieq in the Amore Manor EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 8:27 pm

"Thank you. And... I don't think I'm in the mood for such affection, yet." Sieq told the maid. Her kiss felt nice and her outfit was smoking hot, but he wanted to meet this Lady Amore first..... why did she sound familiar?

Flee
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Amore Manor   Sieq in the Amore Manor EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 8:30 pm

(Flee -roll 67- Fail!)
(A Warm Welcome -roll 25- Fail!)

"Then you might want to put off seeing our Lady, Master." the maid told him with a giggle.

Sieq: 27 Willpower
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Amore Manor   Sieq in the Amore Manor EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 8:32 pm

"Why do you say? Would she want to kiss me senselessly?... Is this some kind of challenge or trap that I'm meant to overcome?" Sieq asked the maid, staying a while to hear her answer.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Amore Manor   Sieq in the Amore Manor EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 8:44 pm

(A Good Dusting -roll [70, 71]- Success!)

"Oh, yes." the maid said as she started wiping down the statue that had blown him a kiss. With the way the maid's hands ran across the statue's flawless body, it was easy for Sieq to imagine the statue letting out lust filled moans as if it were a real person. "Lady Amore is a rather powerful midara. Guests who can't even overcome her daughters stand no chance against her."

Sieq: 25 Willpower + Stunned
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Amore Manor   Sieq in the Amore Manor EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 8:47 pm

"I see.... where can I meet her daughters?" Sieq asked as he felt his cheeks heat up. Between the erotic picture of her handling the statue and her sexy maid outfit, he was left ogling her rather openly.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Amore Manor   Sieq in the Amore Manor EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 8:51 pm

(Awaiting Orders -roll 95- Crit Fail!)

"Sanya spends most her time sleeping in her room. Bunda is usually tinkering in her dungeon, and Lady Daphne has recently returned and started tending the garden again." the maid happily explained.

Sieq: 25 Willpower
French Maid: 5 Stamina + Off Balance
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Amore Manor   Sieq in the Amore Manor EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 8:52 pm

"I see. Thank you. If you'll excuse me, I'll go see one of them. I think Daphne sounds nice." Sieq told the maid, moving to leave out the front door and into the garden he saw earlier.

Flee
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Amore Manor   Sieq in the Amore Manor EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 8:57 pm

(Flee -Auto due to Off Balance!)
(Encounter -roll 31- Fail!)

"Good luck!" the maid said as she waved goodbye.

Sieq headed outside and started making his way through the dense patch of foliage that could only generously be call a garden. It honestly felt more like he had stepped into a small jungle.

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Amore Manor   Sieq in the Amore Manor EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 8:58 pm

Sieq kept exploring the jungle, wondering what he might find and what Daphne might look like. Some of the fruit looked tempting, but he dared not eat anything that he didn't recognize.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Amore Manor   Sieq in the Amore Manor EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 9:00 pm

(Encounter -roll 49- Fail!)

The dragon man trudged along, eventually finding something that vaguely resembled a path.

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Amore Manor   Sieq in the Amore Manor EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 9:05 pm

It wasn't like he had anywhere else to go. Step by step, he kept walking along. "Hello? Daphne?" He called out.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Amore Manor   Sieq in the Amore Manor EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 9:10 pm

(Encounter -roll 38- Success! Attention -roll 35- Fail!)
(Ambush: -roll 48- Success!)

Hidden by the overgrowth, Sieq didn't realize he had step on the flower of an Alurane until it was too late. The petals suddenly snapped shut, encasing him inside as the woman rose from the flower's center and started kissing his chest.

Sieq: 22 Willpower + Stunned + Bound
Flytrap Alurane: 5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Amore Manor   Sieq in the Amore Manor EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 9:13 pm

"Ffaa... dang it..." Sieq sighed, shivering inside of her petals with every touch of her lips. He was too off guard to even consider escaping yet.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Amore Manor   Sieq in the Amore Manor EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 9:18 pm

"Aw, my kisses not sweet enough?" the flower woman said as she reached up to start kissing his face.

Sieq: 19 Willpower + Bound
Flytrap Alurane: 5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Amore Manor   Sieq in the Amore Manor EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 9:21 pm

"Th-they're plenty sweet already, I assure you." Sieq said before catching his breath and sending lightning right into her petals to force his way out.

Dragon Surge
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Amore Manor   Sieq in the Amore Manor EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 9:25 pm

(Dragon Surge- Auto-)
(Relaxing Pollen -roll 1- Crit Fail!)

The alurane yelped in pain and her petal fell limply to the ground as she was electrocuted.

Sieq: 19 Willpower
Flytrap Alurane: 4 Stamina + Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in the Amore Manor   Sieq in the Amore Manor Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq in the Amore Manor
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next