Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

VR Kissing games/videos?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SnuggleBun

SnuggleBun

Location : Wrapped tight and snuggled up in a snake's adoring coils~

VR Kissing games/videos? Empty
PostSubject: VR Kissing games/videos?   VR Kissing games/videos? EmptySat May 07, 2022 8:23 pm

Been exploring a bit with VR experiences, but I haven't been able to find many games focusing on kissing. Alien Kissing Simulator was pretty disappointing for me, was hoping the creator would update it, but for now it's just not doing it for me.

If you have any suggestions let me know!
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: VR Kissing games/videos?   VR Kissing games/videos? EmptySat May 07, 2022 10:01 pm

Well, it's exclusive to PSVR, but I've had some fun with Astro Bot: Rescue Mission in more ways than one. Got some videos on my youtube channel (click the 'www' link next to my twitter in the bottom bar) that include both Astro and the player being smooched by some spider gals
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUeyfxZ57LS9ty4ROIUY8SQ
SnuggleBun

SnuggleBun

Location : Wrapped tight and snuggled up in a snake's adoring coils~

PostSubject: Re: VR Kissing games/videos?   VR Kissing games/videos? EmptySat May 07, 2022 10:46 pm

Scooblyboob wrote:
Well, it's exclusive to PSVR, but I've had some fun with Astro Bot: Rescue Mission in more ways than one. Got some videos on my youtube channel (click the 'www' link next to my twitter in the bottom bar) that include both Astro and the player being smooched by some spider gals

Ah! Those are lovely videos but I'm limited to PC VR experiences at the moment... Thank you for the suggestion though!
Back to top Go down
lelno

lelno

PostSubject: Re: VR Kissing games/videos?   VR Kissing games/videos? EmptyMon May 09, 2022 2:58 am

Gal gun has VR
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: VR Kissing games/videos?   VR Kissing games/videos? EmptySun May 22, 2022 3:31 pm

lelno wrote:
Gal gun has VR

only Gal*Gun VR and Gal*Gun 2

iirc Gal*Gun Double Peace and Gal*Gun Remastered don't
Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: VR Kissing games/videos?   VR Kissing games/videos? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 2:04 pm

Scooblyboob wrote:
late but thanks for sharing this, I love how aggressive and cute they are!!

Scoobgoob likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: VR Kissing games/videos?   VR Kissing games/videos? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 1:07 am

ZeroBeat wrote:
Scooblyboob wrote:

No problem! And yeah, they're honestly on the level of the Smeech from SMG2 for me, both in animation and in...er, intensity of their 'attack.'

That reminds me; here's a repost of the videos, for anyone who hasn't seen them:

ZeroBeat likes this post

Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: VR Kissing games/videos?   VR Kissing games/videos? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 10:28 am

Scooblyboob wrote:
ZeroBeat wrote:
Scooblyboob wrote:

No problem! And yeah, they're honestly on the level of the Smeech from SMG2 for me, both in animation and in...er, intensity of their 'attack.'

Definitely!! Bucculus from Smash Bros Brawl also stands out in terms of intensity. also I really love the smug laugh Swingin' Sister does after kissing Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: VR Kissing games/videos?   VR Kissing games/videos? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 2:29 pm

ZeroBeat wrote:
Definitely!! Bucculus from Smash Bros Brawl also stands out in terms of intensity. also I really love the smug laugh Swingin' Sister does after kissing Embarassed

Yeah, and if you put a +20 Flinch Resistance sticker on a characters, you can even let yourself get chain-kissed instead of having to get up from the ground every time. The spot in the forest with two Bucculuses (Bucculi?) is my favorite because of that. With the right timing, they can also chain-kiss you like 4-5 times until you reach a wall! Pretty hot stuff. I'd make a tutorial, but I can't exactly screen-record off my Wii...

Swingin' Sister is def one of my favorite enemies on this forum because of it--well, that and the amount of detail that goes into her lipstick mark, and how big it is. Add in the fact that the little robo dude can get smooched up too, and I really wonder if this was a fetish of one of the devs...or maybe they're just doing cartoon-y tropes, like with the rest of the bosses, and it's merely a coincidence. Either way, I'm happy!

SnuggleBun and ZeroBeat like this post

Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: VR Kissing games/videos?   VR Kissing games/videos? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 2:46 pm

Scooblyboob wrote:
ZeroBeat wrote:

Yeah, and if you put a +20 Flinch Resistance sticker on a characters, you can even let yourself get chain-kissed instead of having to get up from the ground every time. The spot in the forest with two Bucculuses (Bucculi?) is my favorite because of that. With the right timing, they can also chain-kiss you like 4-5 times until you reach a wall! Pretty hot stuff. I'd make a tutorial, but I can't exactly screen-record off my Wii...

thanks for the tip! i'll keep that in mind next time i boot up subspace emissary Very Happy if u want to record it u could also emulate it through dolphin or smthn, that's what I do since I don't have a wii lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VR Kissing games/videos?   VR Kissing games/videos? Empty

Back to top Go down

VR Kissing games/videos?
Page 1 of 1