Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test at the Arcade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 3:16 pm

The three made their way to the locked door. Ready to do whatever it took to rescue their friend.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 3:24 pm

The keys went inside the lock, and the throne room opened. Inside, they found the fighter buried in the Queen's very ample breasts and weakly suckling from her breast as she stroked his hair. "Welcome, intruders. I would've meant to force you all to be my prisoners the moment you stepped through that door... but my Knights tell me you're quite the temptresses. Perhaps we can be a bit more open-minded with each other." She addressed the trio, a confident smile on her scarlet lips.

Rogue: 10 Willpower
Mage: 3 Willpower
Dancer: 6 Willpower
Queen: 20 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 3:26 pm

"In what way?" The dancer asked, taking the lead in the negotiation. The mage watched the way the fighter was suckling at the queen's breast with barely concealed jealousy.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 4:26 pm

"What is it you came here for? Other than to be at the mercy of a beautiful woman like your friend here." The Queen asked, the first step to negotiation was determining what the other party wanted.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 4:52 pm

The party has to think on this. Dungeon raiding as an adventurer was usually self-evident. "Treasure, experience." The rogue finally said. "Usually we also go into dungeons to stop midara from doing harm." The mage added, although this particular expedition didn't have such altruistic motivation.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 5:01 pm

"And so, you must seek the deepest chamber of this dungeon, to which I hold the key. And, you probably want this boy back, as well. What are you willing to offer in exchange?" The Queen asked the party, still nursing the fighter into her slave with her exceptional breasts.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 5:09 pm

"That depends. What are you hoping to get out of negotiating with us?" The dancer asked, as in the dark about the Queens motivations as the Queen had been about theirs. The fighter heard none of this, too busy drinking down the Queen's milk and becoming ever more addicted to her breasts.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 5:28 pm

"Well... my general and my dear daughter have been bored lately. And, I could use a second adventurer to practice my wiles on. I shall release your friend and give you the key you seek, in exchange, one of you will entertain each of me, my daughter, and my general." The Queen proposed, cradling and nursing the fighter as if he was also her child.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 5:41 pm

"Deal." The rogue instantly said, willing to risk defeat if it meant more time with the general or the princess.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 6:54 pm

"Very well. Pick amongst yourselves who will be paired with whom. Find my daughter and the general in their quarters. You shall all be given your key and your freedom by tomorrow morning, on my reign's honor." The Queen decreed. The smile on her lips growing ever wider.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 7:33 pm

"I call the princess." The rogue said. "And I'll entertain the general." Said the mage. "And I will serve you your highness." The dancer said, giving the queen a bow.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 8:38 pm

"Run along, now." The Queen said to the Mage and Rogue. She then removed the fighter from her breast and laid him down. He had enough milk for now. Once her allies were gone, the dancer was approached by her majesty, who walked elegantly and without hesitation. "Kneel, my subject." She ordered as she touched up her red lipstick.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 1:13 am

The dancer immediately obeyed. "How may I serve you mistress?" She asked. If she pulled this off it wouldn't be the first time she'd turned the table on royalty.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 1:18 am

"Pucker up." The Queen ordered as she leaned in for a mind-blanking kiss. Her lips looked intimidating yet sexy, a brilliant red just waiting to leave its marks on the dancer.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 1:22 am

The dancer puckered up and prepared, planning to try and take control of the kiss.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 1:25 am

When their lips met, the dancer realized she may have underestimated the Queen. The thick coat of crimson lipstick set her aflame with unbridled pleasure while the royal midara's soft lips locked against hers.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 1:26 am

The dancer moaned and melted into the kiss unable to keep her composure.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 1:28 am

The Queen's eyes met the dancer's as she asserted her regal authority with the deep, erotic kiss. A combination of lovely assets, endless talent, and dizzying makeup came together to make this a kiss to remember.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 1:29 am

The dancer went weak at the knees. The pleasure of the queens kiss was too much for anyone to handle.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 1:35 am

The liplock went on and on and on until the Queen suddenly broke the kiss with a loud smack. "Cum." She ordered her newest slave, who didn't have much of a choice after all that had happened.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 1:37 am

The dancer obeyed. The endless pleasure of the kiss causing her to quickly climax. She fell to her knees and tried to catch her breath, now utterly infatuated with the Queen.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 1:39 am

"Good. Now, make any request you'd like of me. Consider it a show of good faith, and a sign of how thankful I am you chose the sensible solution." The Queen told the dancer as she stood over her, smirking as she watched the extent of her surrender. What a fool she was, thinking she could be a match for her.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 1:45 am

"May... May I serve as your maid mistress?" The dancer asked. The thought of experiencing more of this the only thing on her mind.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 1:47 am

"Of course you may. Does my new maid want to worship me already?" The Queen asked her with a quiet laugh.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 1:48 am

"Yes mistress." The new maid admitted with a blush. Unable to look away from the sexy Queen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Test at the Arcade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade Empty

Back to top Go down

Test at the Arcade
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next