Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bunnydom

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Bunnydom Empty
PostSubject: Bunnydom   Bunnydom EmptyThu Aug 25, 2022 1:21 am

Bunnydom

Description: A rare form of bunny girl midara, Bunnydoms are much more assertive than their peers.

They can usually be identified at a glance by their leather corsets and fishnet stockings.

Abilities:

Mocking Kiss: "Aw, does the wimp want me to kiss it better?" Bunnydom's will tease, mock, and/or insult their target before going in for a kiss. Deals 1 Damage and Inflicts Attack Down for 1 turn. If the target failed their action that turn, then Deals 2 Damage and Inflicts Attack Down for 2 turns.

Domineering Smooch: "Give me some sugar. Now!" The Bunnydom pins her target against a wall. She then starts aggressively making out with them and refuses to give them a moment to breath. Deals 2 Damage. If her target fails their next action, then they take 2 more damage.

Bunny Bully: "Get down where you belong!" The Bunnydom shoves her opponent and then steps on them to keep them from getting up. Deals 1 Damage and Inflicts Downed. On a Crit also Inflicts a Bind where she grinds her foot against them to deal 2 damage per turn. (Escaping the Bind does not remove the Down Status)

Rabbit Rump: "Look out below!" The Bunnydom hops up and lands ass first on her poor victim's face. Deals 3 Damage. Only usable on Downed Targets.

Imposing Confidence: "You aren't even worth my time." The Bunnydom scoffs as she dismisses her opponents as being beneath her notice. She's so sure of this, they can't help but think she might be right. Auto. All attacks against her have Disadvantage.

Scissor Session: "Time for a little workout!" The Bunnydom catches an opponent between her legs and repeatedly squeezes them between her thighs. Deals 1 Damage and gives her Attack Up for one turn. Hits up to three times.

Just for Kicks: "Hahahaha!" The Bunnydom lashes out with her leg, repeatedly kicking her victim. Each strike is punctuated with her cruel laughter. Deals 1 Damage. Keeps hitting until a Fail is rolled.

Losing to a Bunnydom can result in players becoming submissive to not just her, but all Bunny Girls. Weakness: Bunny Girls - All Bunny Girls have Advantage on their first two attacks against this character.

---

Do you ever have a lot of things to work on when your brain suddenly yells, "Okay, but what if there was a bunny girl that was also a dominatrix?"? No? Just me? Alright then.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Bunnydom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bunnydom   Bunnydom EmptyThu Aug 25, 2022 1:28 am

She's nice, looking forward to seeing what kinds of RPs she appears in.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Bunnydom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bunnydom   Bunnydom EmptyThu Aug 25, 2022 2:56 am

Love her.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Bunnydom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bunnydom   Bunnydom EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 12:08 am

PieForPi wrote:
Do you ever have a lot of things to work on when your brain suddenly yells, "Okay, but what if there was a bunny girl that was also a dominatrix?"? No? Just me? Alright then.  

Not just you, not just you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bunnydom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bunnydom   Bunnydom Empty

Back to top Go down

Bunnydom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: Character/Enemy creations-
Jump to: