Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game

Go down 
+11
TheElectricZoo
BlackCroc
Ewacky
MexicanSchnitzel
CrimsonTercel
Biscuits_Man
DNHumanBeing
PieForPi
ZeroBeat
Zesquid
NeoGeno450
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game Empty
PostSubject: Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game   Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game EmptyWed Aug 24, 2022 3:39 pm

Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game Image11

Hey everyone! So you might be wondering what exactly this is...

Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game Image10

Well me and MrPr1993 are workin' on a lil game as described in the topic's title! For a short summary of the story: Cuddles(the big tigress lady) is the reigning champion of an MMA fighting league, and our protagonist, Harle Taps(the rabbit), is intending on taking the title. But Cuddles has other ideas...

Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game Image12

Cuddles has a MASSIVE crush on Harle, and they've fought a number of times, resulting in a humiliating defeat for Harle each time that left him bruised, exhausted, and plastered in red lipstick. This time Harle intends to take her down and take home the glory and title of champion(as well as reclaim his pride and dignity). Cuddles doesn't plan on making it easy though, especially since this time she's got him in a contract. If he loses and doesn't declare a rematch. He becomes her husband to be smothered for all-time.

So yeah, we got a little punch-out clone here and just about all of Cuddles's moves, save for her basic jab, will involve kissing in some way. Whether it be forming lips on her boxing gloves for a giant kissy punch, or just ramming him with her face for some sudden face-sucking. We've got a bit of a ways to go on getting it done, so you will have to wait a bit. But I think it'll be worth the wait for y'all~.

CrimsonTercel, Scoobgoob and Bluest Moon like this post

Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game   Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game EmptyWed Aug 24, 2022 9:15 pm

Super excited to see where this goes!
Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game   Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game EmptyWed Aug 24, 2022 9:39 pm

cool! big fan of big furry ladies Embarassed i can't wait
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game   Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game EmptyWed Aug 24, 2022 9:45 pm

Furries aren't my cup of tea, but I still have got to give you props for this. I hope everything turns out well for you.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game   Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game EmptyThu Aug 25, 2022 10:56 am

Shit, looks dope and my dick agrees
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game   Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game EmptyThu Aug 25, 2022 12:19 pm

Glad you lot are excited. MrPr's doing the proper work, I'm just the one with the ideas helping steer the ship so to speak, so I really gotta give the credit to him. ^^
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game   Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game EmptyFri Sep 09, 2022 12:48 pm

I love this idea! Count me as being super excited to see the finished game.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game   Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 1:23 pm

Lovely idea! From the screenshots, this honestly feels like something I didn't know I'd been waiting for forever. Know that I will be waiting with bated breath for any and every update!
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game   Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 12:43 pm

Just to give y'all an update, stuff has been slow since MrPr's been having internet outages and very recently a hurricane.
Back to top Go down
MexicanSchnitzel

PostSubject: Re: Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game   Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 3:58 pm

Oooooo color me excited!! Can't wait to lose again and again play this!
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game   Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 10:27 pm

I should probably mention this for y'all. A while back MrPr got hit with a blackout that caused him to lose his build of the game so he... Kinda has to rebuild the game. He still has all the spritework that we had to that point, but he's gotta rebuild the game itself. In the meantime I'm sure he'd appreciate some support if you guys can manage it.

Here's his twitter.
https://twitter.com/MrPr1993T
Back to top Go down
MexicanSchnitzel

PostSubject: Re: Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game   Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 6:58 pm

Oooof. Yeah I know some hurricanes swept through. Shucks. I'll be sure to check it out Smile
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game   Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 11:05 am

Ok, he's started rebuilding, tho began by building up the proper titlescreen. Just to give you all something to look at.

Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game Title11

CrimsonTercel, muahsmooch, MexicanSchnitzel, Lilytrice, Scoobgoob and DNHumanBeing like this post

Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game   Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 2:28 pm

Just wanted to update and let you all know progress is still being made on restoring what was there previously!
https://twitter.com/Mrpr1993N/status/1611622366282481664

Scoobgoob likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ewacky

PostSubject: Re: Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game   Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 11:34 pm

Any new updates for this game?
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game   Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 10:04 am

Progress is happening slowly but the game is getting restored to original status!
Back to top Go down
BlackCroc

PostSubject: Re: Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game   Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game EmptyWed Jun 28, 2023 11:52 pm

How's progress? Anything new to share? (If not it's ok was just curious)
Back to top Go down
TheElectricZoo

PostSubject: Re: Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game   Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 6:15 pm

So It's been a little over a year since this was first announced. Is development still ongoing or has the project been abandoned?
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game   Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 10:39 am

It's been a bit sidetracked. Not abandoned, but MrPr does have his own main projects to work on(a 2d beat em up called Dancin' Divas and a 3D platformer called Shaundi's World).
Back to top Go down
BlackCroc

PostSubject: Re: Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game   Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 4:29 pm

NeoGeno450 wrote:
It's been a bit sidetracked. Not abandoned, but MrPr does have his own main projects to work on(a 2d beat em up called Dancin' Divas and a 3D platformer called Shaundi's World).
Ah, if I may ask what exactly isn't able to be worked on for the time being? Because if possible I'd like to lend a hand or two as I'm really looking forward to this game
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game   Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 9:13 pm

BlackCroc wrote:
NeoGeno450 wrote:
Ah, if I may ask what exactly isn't able to be worked on for the time being? Because if possible I'd like to lend a hand or two as I'm really looking forward to this game

How were you considering helping?
Back to top Go down
BlackCroc

PostSubject: Re: Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game   Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 9:46 pm

NeoGeno450 wrote:
Well, I've done some coding in gms2 in gml so I could probably help with the programming
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game   Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 4:09 pm

BlackCroc wrote:
NeoGeno450 wrote:
Well, I've done some coding in gms2 in gml so I could probably help with the programming

Ah well he mainly needs animation help.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game   Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 4:29 pm

To give you all some progress.

Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game   Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 11:21 pm

Do you know if there will be any normal sized girls being made for the game? Giant girls just don't do anything for me.

PostSubject: Re: Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game   Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Tigress Tussle - Short, Kiss-centric Punch-Out Like Game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next