Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragon dominatrix

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Dragon dominatrix Empty
PostSubject: Dragon dominatrix   Dragon dominatrix EmptyWed Sep 07, 2022 9:29 pm

CW : This midara is meant to have a bad end, this can be optional but it may not hit as hard for the finisher if it is as i did not make a finisher for this ending.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Passive- Dragon Mistress’ scales: The scales of a normal dragon provide great protection and the same can be said for the dragon dominatrix. Her natural defenses provide her protection against attacks, lowering the damage she takes by 1 point. Her scales also cause any debuffs she is affected with to last 1 turn less then normal. (min of 1 turn.)

Active-
Breath of passion (fire)- The dragon dominatrix expels flames from her mouth that washes over her target. It doesn't cause them pain, but fills them with a relaxing and pleasurable warmth  Deals 4 WP

Breath of lust (Aphrodisiac)- The dominatrix expels a cloud of pink smoke that surrounds the target,filling them with a great arousal. Deals 2 WP and charms.

Breath of calm (Ice)- The dominatrix expels a chilling breath from her mouth, causing some ice to cover her target as well as the ground around them. Deals 1 wp and inflicts bind.

Breath of excitement (lightning)- The dragon dominatrix releases a breath of lighting from her mouth, sending a shocking tingling down her target’s body. Deals 1 Wp and inflicts stun

Mistress’s embrace- The Dragon Dominatrix grabs her victim and pulls their head in between her breasts, holding them tight as she wraps her wings around them as well. To put the lust filled cherry on top she begins to use her breath of lust to slowly whittle down their will to resist and turn them into an obedient thrall. Deals 2 damage and binds with charm effect

Dragon’s kiss- the Dragon Dominatrix pulls her victim into a kiss, and spices it up by blowing her special breath into their mouth. Deals 2 Damage and the effect depends on the breath used. (Passion is +1 Damage, Lust inflicts Charmed, Calm gives attacks against the Target Advantage, and Excitement inflicts Disadvantage)

Good thralls obey- The dragon dominatrix decides she wants to start to instill respect into her future pet. She will start to use her tail, much like a dom uses a crop, to punish her target into being more respectful for their ‘future’ mistress. Deals 2 damage. The target must also make a willpower check, failure prevents them from attacking next turn out of fear of ‘angering’ their mistress.

Come to your goddess -The dragon Dominatrix wraps her tail around her opponent’s neck and drags them close to her. She’ll then smirk in their face and blow a mocking kiss before she lifts them off the ground. Inflicts an Independent Bind that causes her other attacks to Auto hit until her victim manages to escape.

Your new goddess(giantess)- The dragon dominatrix smiles before she surrounds herself in flames and smoke. As the smoke clears, her target can only look up to see the giant form of the dragon dominatrix in all her glory. auto use at half health. Causes dragon dominatrix to gain Giant for the rest of the fight. All damage the dragon dominatrix takes is reduced to 1. Also allows all her ‘breath’ attacks to target all targets in the battle.
Giantess appearance:
Spoiler:

Finisher- part of my horde- Having destroyed the will of the opponent fighting her, the dragon dominatrix pulls out a special whip she had been keeping in her horde of treasure. With a quick breath of lust and her blue magical breath she begins to whip her opponent. “It’s time you learn your place! You are mine, my new little kobold~ My treasure” she said as she whips them over and over again. The opponent notices there is no pain from the whips, only pleasure and… an itchy feeling? As they think that they notice every spot that gets whipped is scaly and slowly turns more fluffy. They can’t stop the spots from  growing nor do they want to as they moan and beg for more. Finally the dominatrix walks up and kisses their forehead leaving a black kiss mark that finishes their transformation into her new kobold. The perfect slave for her collection that wants to please her. Inflicts Bad End- Claimed- player’s character is turned to a kobold and gains the story point that they only do their adventures to get more treasure for their mistress.
(dm’s talk to your player to decide how the kobold will look or if the bad end should be skipped, after all this is for fun.)

Last edited by Lilytrice on Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

PieForPi likes this post

Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Dragon dominatrix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon dominatrix   Dragon dominatrix EmptyFri Sep 09, 2022 11:48 am

Reading this right here, I would nerf Breath of Excitement's and Breath of Calm's damage by 1, cuz guaranteed stuns are just busted as fuck, binds can be as well, but it's up to luck.

That or I would increase Breath of Passion's damage by 1, but that might be too stronk

Another thing I would recommend (i just thought about it btw) for DM's that might be extra hot: While Giantess form is active, try to describe "Come to your goddess" as the PC trapped between the Dragon Dominatrix's lips, taking the full brunt of her breath attacks like that.

Also, maybe it would be best for the Giant form to last indefinity, but only be usable after a certain condition is met, possibly falling below half HP, but I'm not the one that made this character, so that's just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Dragon dominatrix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon dominatrix   Dragon dominatrix EmptyFri Sep 09, 2022 12:45 pm

DNHumanBeing wrote:
Reading this right here, I would nerf Breath of Excitement's and Breath of Calm's damage by 1, cuz guaranteed stuns are just busted as fuck, binds can be as well, but it's up to luck.

That or I would increase Breath of Passion's damage by 1, but that might be too stronk

Another thing I would recommend (i just thought about it btw) for DM's that might be extra hot: While Giantess form is active, try to describe "Come to your goddess" as the PC trapped between the Dragon Dominatrix's lips, taking the full brunt of her breath attacks like that.

Also, maybe it would be best for the Giant form to last indefinity, but only be usable after a certain condition is met, possibly falling below half HP, but I'm not the one that made this character, so that's just a suggestion.

should've asked you before i posted lol! these are great suggestions and i'm gonna implement them now, PFP and i will do a run with her and i will balance more after!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Dragon dominatrix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon dominatrix   Dragon dominatrix EmptyFri Sep 09, 2022 3:57 pm

I'd love to toss Ferro her way some time.

Dragon dominatrix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon dominatrix   Dragon dominatrix EmptyFri Sep 09, 2022 4:10 pm

KyoryuuBlaze wrote:

glad you would! once im done working on a new adventure i can try dming her for you unless you find someone else to
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Dragon dominatrix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon dominatrix   Dragon dominatrix EmptyFri Sep 09, 2022 9:18 pm

Lilytrice wrote:
KyoryuuBlaze wrote:

glad you would! once im done working on a new adventure i can try dming her for you unless you find someone else to

Sounds good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon dominatrix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon dominatrix   Dragon dominatrix Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon dominatrix
Page 1 of 1