Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marlene vs Marianne

Go down 
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marlene vs Marianne Empty
PostSubject: Marlene vs Marianne   Marlene vs Marianne EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 1:39 pm

Marlene had heard rumors about a strange woman who been seen around people who had been vanishing from a local town. She had also heard about a large pink house that seemed to emit a strange aura that made anyone who entered it forget why they were there in the first place. Which of the rumors would she follow first?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs Marianne   Marlene vs Marianne EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 1:48 pm

The house definitely felt strange, like a haunted entity or even the work of a midara. But.. she's here to collect knowledge about the midara themselves, so, while the disappearances were unfortunate, there's no concrete evidence of it being a midara, and so, she decides to investigate the strange house.

Book in hand, glasses on her face, a spring in her step, Marlene makes her way to the rumoured house, excited for the chance of expanding what she knew of this subject she's so fascinated by.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs Marianne   Marlene vs Marianne EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 2:04 pm

She came up to the large house. It looked inviting from what she could see. There seemed to be someone him as she heard someone singing from a window. There seemed to be two entrances, the front door and a back door that seemed to be by a kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs Marianne   Marlene vs Marianne EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 2:17 pm

Marlene didn't think twice about what she had to do, she casually strolled up to the front door to knock on it a few times, and patiently wait while she fixes her glasses and adjusts her clothing. "Oh dear... I wonder if a midara lives here.. it would be great for my research! I just hope she's cooperative..."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs Marianne   Marlene vs Marianne EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 2:39 pm

A motherly lady opened the door. She seemed to be a tall Amazon woman who seemed to be the picture perfect mom, she wore a pink dress and seemed to have a fragrance coming off her. “Hellos dear. How may I help you?” she asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs Marianne   Marlene vs Marianne EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 2:46 pm

Marlene, quite the mature woman herself, seemed dwarfed and appeared bratty in comparison to the supreme milf in front of her. She gulped and cleared her throat, taking a deep breath to speak, inadvertently inhaling some of her sweet scent in the process. "H-Hello ma'am... I am Marlene, a researcher and scholar. I.. have heard rumours about your house, and I'd like to catalogue my findings for the advancement of knowledge... I... I don't want to imply anything but.. my research is that of midaras... A-And your house seemed like it might be what I'm looking for!"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs Marianne   Marlene vs Marianne EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 3:17 pm

“Oh my. Would you like to come in and talk? I would love to show you around my loving home.” she said with a warm smile as she opened the door to let the lady come in. In the corner of her eye, she had a glint as she looked at her soon to be child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs Marianne   Marlene vs Marianne EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 3:20 pm

Marlene nods, and goes inside, taking a wide look around as she took in her surroundings. With a satisfied puff of air, she makes her way to a couch to sit down, and begins writing down notes about this place in a new entry: "The Mysterious House".
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs Marianne   Marlene vs Marianne EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 4:09 pm

Marianne went and brought some drinks into the living room. It looked like strawberry milk. “What kind of questions can I help you with sweetie?” she asked nicely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs Marianne   Marlene vs Marianne EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 4:14 pm

Marlene eagerly opened her book and began to list various questions to document the midara she comes across. "Well, are you a midara? If so, how active are you in.. your activities? Do you have a specific theme or motif that you go for?" Marlene made herself comfortable, sipping on the strawberry milk as she asks the questions, and notes down the answers, if any.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs Marianne   Marlene vs Marianne EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 4:23 pm

“Ok sweetie. I will respond. I am a midara. I’m active in smothering my babies with my love. I’m a mommy to babies and love to pamper my babies and future babies.” she said with a smile as Marlene seemed to get a little shorter from the milk she was drinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs Marianne   Marlene vs Marianne EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 4:42 pm

Marlene doesn't seem to notice, and happily scribbles away at the answers she gets. Eventually, after many questions and answers, it seems she wants to move on to a different topic as she drinks up the last of the milkshake. "Alrighty! So, this will be the last section of my questionnaire, thank you for your patience, miss Marianne! So, what kind of magic attacks do you use during your midara activities?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs Marianne   Marlene vs Marianne EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 5:08 pm

“My milk can help shrink cuties into more fun sizes and I can help my children become the perfect little ones for me. Did you like the milk I gave you sweetie?” she asked with a soft knowing smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs Marianne   Marlene vs Marianne EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 5:10 pm

"Yup, it was quite ta-... ah!" Marlene looked down, and saw that she had lost some of her physical maturity. Rather than be in her mid-30's, she now looked like a woman in her late-20's instead, with smaller breasts, shorter stature, and a higher pitched voice. "H-Hey, that's cheating!"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs Marianne   Marlene vs Marianne EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 5:14 pm

“What is dear? I offered you some milk and you drank it. The only thing is that I didn’t tell you that it was fresh from mommy.” she said as she watched the mage get a little flustered. She knew she had more work to do in order to get her pet to where she wanted her to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs Marianne   Marlene vs Marianne EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 5:19 pm

"I... I wasn't ready to fight you! B-But.. now you've forced my hand!" Marlene gets up, grabbing her staff. Focusing, she attempts to fire a bolt of magical essence onto the milf.

(Magic missile)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs Marianne   Marlene vs Marianne EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 5:25 pm

Magic Missile: 36
Naughty Girl: 20, 68, 2, 27

Marlene managed to land a hard spell that deals some damage, but it doesn’t seem to deter her. She will get her new daughter. “Bad girl. Now mommy has to punish you.” she says as she pulls the mage over her knee and starts to spank her. What the mage didn’t know is that she started to shrink more.

Marlene: 26, mommy’s girl (1), shrink (2/4)
Marianne: 28
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs Marianne   Marlene vs Marianne EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 5:28 pm

Marlene yelps, feeling herself shrink down with every spank, now into the body of a 20 year old. She drops her staff from the panic, and decides to plead. "W-Wait, I'm sorry! Please forgive me, miss Marianne! Ow!" Her sore bum was red from the spanks, and her lesson was learned. "I'll be a good girl I promise!"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs Marianne   Marlene vs Marianne EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 5:35 pm

Mother’s milk: Auto

“Good girl, but I think you need some more mommy’s milk.” she said as she removed her breast from her dress and forced the mage to suckle on her nipple. She hummed as she started to rock the mage a little. The mage grew even closer to the small size that Marianne wanted in her. The scent of Marianne was even more prominent from her girls.

Marlene: 26, mommy’s girl (1), shrink (3/4), Milk heavy (1/3), Bind, PA (1)
Marianne: 28
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs Marianne   Marlene vs Marianne EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 5:44 pm

Marlene obediently suckled on Marianne's nipple, her pleading eyes looking up at the satisfied mommy with every gulp of the sweet milk. The scent of her boobs was leaving her lightheaded, as she buried her nose in the older woman's cleavage to take good lungfuls of her smell.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs Marianne   Marlene vs Marianne EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 10:52 pm

She smiles as she rocks her back and forth. She was small to the point the large woman could carry her around like a baby. She starts to walk with her as she seemed to take her upstairs. “Keep sucking and sniffing baby. It’s time for mommy to show you your new room.” she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs Marianne   Marlene vs Marianne EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 2:26 am

Marlene was shrunken down so much that she can't really fight back anymore, but.. she panicked! She tried to struggle with all of her power, she can't let herself be captured so easily!

(Weak struggle)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marlene vs Marianne   Marlene vs Marianne Empty

Back to top Go down

Marlene vs Marianne
Page 1 of 1