Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sally the Show stopping Midara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark's_writings

Dark's_writings

Sally the Show stopping Midara Empty
PostSubject: Sally the Show stopping Midara   Sally the Show stopping Midara EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 9:10 pm

Sally the Show Stopping Midara

Appearance: Sally, has the standard hourglass body shape with a large black tophat with a red ribbon, they also where a suit with (again) a large bowtie, she also has long curly hair styled in a ponytail, covering her left eye,. her hair’s color has a base of brown with stripes of blonde and ginger. She also doesn’t wear lipstick (not until she has to). Lastly, her eye(s?) are full of not only mania, but lust.

Bio: what was once a calm (and flirty) magician, but after being an experiment from the mad midara scientist, she became a busty, lusty, kissy show stopping midara with glossy lips used exclusively for smoochin’!

Moves (Sally)

Big thanks: Sally will put both of her hands to her mouth and make a loud “mwah!!” releasing three pairs of tangible lips that charge toward her target (deals 3 WP)

Pick a kiss card!: “go on pick a card don’t be shy~” Sally will pull three cards offering them to the target, the cards are the colors, red, yellow, and purple. This choice will take effect later in the battle.

Illusion: “round and round we go, which one am i? Nobody knows~” Sally will tap her magic wand on her breast summoning two clones of her ,the clones (and Sally herself) also spin around each other ,the target will have to choose which of the clones is real, if chosen right, Sally will grant the target an extra turn, if chosen wrong, the real sally will give a big kiss to the target. (deals 3 WP)

Unique trick: “time for a brand new trick i made up, now, watch my tongue~” Sally will show her long wet tongue, charging toward her target, their will be a chance to dodge her attack, if dodged sally will return to her starting spot saying “hey that's not how the trick works!” if not dodged her target is in for a long makeout. (deals 5 WP)

Choice matters!: Sally will apply lipstick to her glossy lips, the color of said lips will be determined from what was chosen from the ‘Pick a kiss card!’ attack, these colors also have special effects, these being:

Red: Each attack after this point will deal an additional 2 WP

Yellow: Paralyzation

Purple: Disables one of the targets attacks

Special Box: “Time for an oldie but a goldie!~” Sally will have a long box lower from the ceiling. Sally will pull the target into said box, then pull out a saw. Sally will saw the box into three, then choosing a random segment of the box, opening the section and preceding to kiss the chosen body segment, whatever segment is kissed a different amount of willpower is lowered,

Head: 5 WP

Chest: 6 WP (9 if female)

Groin: 9 WP (6 if female)

Companion from a hat: “I would like for you to meet a friend of mine~” Sally will take off her tophat and tap it with her wand, a rabbit will then pop out of the hat, except the rabbit will have, instead of a head, a huge pair of red lips (still retaining the ears of course).

Moves (Smoochbit)

Basic kiss: on every other turn Smoochbit will leap toward the target and kiss them, pretty simple. (deals 1 WP)

Moves (Sally Con’t)

Magic Slam: “look out below!” Sally will bow and then teleport above the target landing rump first, there is also a chance of Sally shuffling her ass upon her victims face. (Deals 4 WP, adds an additional 2 WP if shuffling occurs)

Big Finale (finisher): “time for my final trick!”  Sally will tackle her target, grabbing their pants, ripping them off very quickly, revealing their shaft. Sally proceeds to apply lipstick then puts her whole mouth around her victim’s member, while also rubbing her tongue around it. Sally breaks the oral right before they (the target) climax. (this changes if the target is female, instead of the victims pants, Sally rips off the victims shirt and does something similar except with the target’s breast nipple)

This is my first boss/enemy! Hope y’all like it ;D also tell me if i spelled anything wrong :’)
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/bigheads0nicdark
AggronStrong

Sally the Show stopping Midara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sally the Show stopping Midara   Sally the Show stopping Midara EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 10:55 pm

I like her a lot, the sexy magician concept isn't new but is always appreciated. But, some of her damage numbers are really high, like 9 damage from Special Box and 2 extra damage that seems to last the rest of the fight from red lipstick. Also, most of her attacks only result in damage, but that's not a big problem, I don't mind that.

Overall I like her, definitely wouldn't mind being called up to her stage for a kiss or two.
Back to top Go down

Sally the Show stopping Midara
Page 1 of 1