Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kai vs. Shiri

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Kai vs. Shiri - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai vs. Shiri   Kai vs. Shiri - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 6:11 pm

"But I have to say your butt is so soft and your panties are cute." Kai admits to her while his erection in his pants due to being rubbed by her butt.

-Recharging the robot
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kai vs. Shiri   Kai vs. Shiri - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 6:22 pm

(Ass Adoration -roll 8- Crit Success!)

"Isn't it?" the woman said as she gave her big booty a little wiggle.

Kai: 25 Willpower + 3/3 Energy Remaining + Must trigger counter.
Shiri: 26 Stamina + 1/2 Perfect End + Counter Stance

(Normally Counter's trigger when an opponent uses an offensive action. They negate that action and then do something to the opponent. In this case, her opponent stops their attack and starts kissing her ass instead. Since she Crit the roll, her opponent now has to use a move that activates the Counter. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai vs. Shiri   Kai vs. Shiri - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 6:25 pm

(Concentrate of the mind - 2  Success!)

"But I will not lose to you since I like my country more! Please stop using sweet words and wigging your butt!" Kai blushed and said
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kai vs. Shiri   Kai vs. Shiri - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 6:29 pm

(Twerkquake -roll 83- Fail!)

The ASSassin frowned in annoyance that the man didn't about get out of his mech to start kissing her her ass in worship.

Kai: 25 Willpower + 3/3 Energy Remaining
Shiri: 26 Stamina + 1/2 Perfect End

(I'm guessing you missed the "She Crit setting up the counter, so her opponent has to attack into it" part of my last post?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai vs. Shiri   Kai vs. Shiri - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 6:32 pm

(So sorry I'm new to this)

(Rain Bullets 77 - Failure!)

Kai orders the robots to shoot but all of the shots were missed. "Damn you are so lucky today!" Kai said
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kai vs. Shiri   Kai vs. Shiri - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 6:37 pm

(It's fine.)

(Jiggling Delight -roll 74- Success! Paralyze -roll 90- Success!)

The ASSassin danced around his hail of bullets. Her every move causing her big booty to jiggle and wiggle and shake in a way that completely captivated Kai.

Kai: 23 Willpower + 2/3 Energy Remaining + Paralyzed (Paralyzed Characters can't act and any action against them auto succeeds.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai vs. Shiri   Kai vs. Shiri - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 6:38 pm

"So soft and sexy... Should I open the cockpit for her." Kai murmurs while staring at her butt.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kai vs. Shiri   Kai vs. Shiri - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 6:48 pm

(Groping Makeout -Auto due to Paralyzed! Will Check -roll 93- Fail!)

The ASSassin once again leapt up the giant robot. This time, Kai opened the door, wanting to be closer to her and her beautiful butt. She climbed inside the robot and kissed him. As the two made out, the temptress guided his hands from the controls to her soft grabbable ass.

Kai: 21 Willpower + 2/3 Energy Remaining

(Since the Will Check Failed, Kai has to use his turn to keep kissing Shiri.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai vs. Shiri   Kai vs. Shiri - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 6:50 pm

"So soft" His hands touch her asses while kissing her.

"Why why did I open the cockpit for you..." Kai said between kisses.

-Turn skip
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kai vs. Shiri   Kai vs. Shiri - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 6:53 pm

(Cute Cuddle -roll 78- Success!)

"Why did you?" the temptress asked as she stopped kissing him and instead cuddled up close to the man and rested her head on his chest.

Kai: 19 Willpower + 2/3 Energy Remaining + Charmed (Charmed causes the next successful attack against Kai to deal +1 Damage)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai vs. Shiri   Kai vs. Shiri - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 6:56 pm

“Well because… I want you to sit on my lap, even though you are my enemy…” Kai admitted as he hugged her and feeling his thing started to rise more inside his pants.
Turn skip
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kai vs. Shiri   Kai vs. Shiri - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 6:58 pm

(Perfect Seat -roll 31- Fail!)

"Do you now?" the woman asked teasingly and let them man hug her.

Kai: 19 Willpower + 2/3 Energy Remaining + Charmed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai vs. Shiri   Kai vs. Shiri - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:02 pm

“Yes please sit on my lap” Kai said while hugging his enemy. “This is dangerous I must get out of this state but her ass…” Kai thought in his head.
-Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kai vs. Shiri   Kai vs. Shiri - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:05 pm

(Perfect Seat -roll 56- Success!)

"If you insist." the ASSassin said with a smile as she turned herself around and sat her giant ass down on Kai, pinning him to his seat.

Kai: 16 Willpower + 2/3 Energy Remaining + Strong Bind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai vs. Shiri   Kai vs. Shiri - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:09 pm

“So soft…” Kai said while enjoy her butt on his lap. His erection grew more.
“Please do not touch the black button, it is for closing the door.” Kai told her but deep down he wanted her to hit the button.

-Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kai vs. Shiri   Kai vs. Shiri - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:13 pm

"You mean this button?" the woman asked playfully as she shifted in on her seat, rubbing her huge derriere against Kai, to push the button he just told her not to push.

Kai: 15 Willpower + 2/3 Energy Remaining + Strong Bind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai vs. Shiri   Kai vs. Shiri - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:16 pm

“Why why did you touch the button…” Kai said while enjoying her ass even more. The door of the cockpit is now close!
(Resist- 3 crit failure)
Kai tried to put his hands on her shoulder to push her but parts of him didn’t want to and the door is now shut.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kai vs. Shiri   Kai vs. Shiri - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:19 pm

"Isn't this what you wanted?" the woman asked as she bounced her big booty on the bulge growing in his pants.

Kai: 13 Willpower + 2/3 Energy Remaining + Strong Bind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai vs. Shiri   Kai vs. Shiri - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:25 pm

“No that is not… I can’t lose to you…” Kai tried to lie but he clearly enjoys her butt bouncing on his hard stick in his pants.
- Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kai vs. Shiri   Kai vs. Shiri - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:27 pm

"Why not?" the ASSassin asked as she continued to rub and bounce her glorious huge ass against Kai.

Kai: 10 Willpower + 2/3 Energy Remaining + Strong Bind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai vs. Shiri   Kai vs. Shiri - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:31 pm

“Because I am a knight this is so humiliating. No stop rubbing ah…” Kai tried to hold on to his reasoning but it is very hard.
-Turn skip
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kai vs. Shiri   Kai vs. Shiri - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:34 pm

"A big strong knight like you should have no problem defeating a weak little ASSassin like me." she teased as she continued to grind away his will to resist under her amazing ass.

Kai: 6 Willpower + 2/3 Energy Remaining + Strong Bind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai vs. Shiri   Kai vs. Shiri - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:40 pm

"I should but I don't want to..." Kai admits to her and his hands hugged her tighter. His mind was only about her butt.

-Turn skip
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kai vs. Shiri   Kai vs. Shiri - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:42 pm

"And why don't you want to defeat the woman you think is a threat to your kingdom?" she asked mockingly as she caught his bulge between her massive cheeks and gave it a playful squeeze.

Kai: 1 Willpower + 2/3 Energy Remaining + Strong Bind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai vs. Shiri   Kai vs. Shiri - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:46 pm

"Because I can't against your butt." Kai admitted as he was about to burst.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kai vs. Shiri   Kai vs. Shiri - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kai vs. Shiri
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next