Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this)

Go down 
+16
Former182
Ivory_the_chocobo
[Account Inactive]
NeoGeno450
Professor Tree
lagg300
Scoobgoob
Mkmd13
Drionce
GenericUsername420
DNHumanBeing
fps
Zesquid
NoSugo
PieForPi
Amora_Rose
20 posters
AuthorMessage
Amora_Rose

Amora_Rose

How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this) Empty
PostSubject: How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this)   How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this) EmptySun Oct 16, 2022 12:18 pm

Since there is nowhere else to post this kiss-related topic that isn't part of roleplaying or images I had thought it would fit best here.

I'm not sure how I had gotten into this kissing fever but, I wonder if it have to do with the flirty aspect of it. More so with the woman (or anyone) using her luscious lips to seduce guys making them fall head-over-heels for her making her feel like in charge and having power by her charms. I've seen this a lot in cartoons when I was growing up the guy would get pink in the cheeks and go crazy over her. It was a turn-on for me!
Another one that's more 'darker' would be when a cute guy would kiss the woman passionately (by force in my kinkyland) and she finds his allure irresistible and they just go on and on kissing--almost like they were having sex in the mouth until they...Well, you know get that happy ending.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this)   How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this) EmptySun Oct 16, 2022 12:57 pm

Honestly? All my kinks kind of just branch out from Femdom (Which itself was awoken in me oddly enough by that one Event Match in Smash Bros. Melee where you have to fight off Peach, Zelda and Samus all at once.)

I'm not into hardcore femdom. More like, just the woman being on top and asserting herself. Covering you in kisses is just a way of saying she's the one in control.
Back to top Go down
NoSugo

NoSugo

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this)   How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this) EmptySun Oct 16, 2022 4:32 pm

I was a really impressionable kid.
I saw the scene of Fuka kissing Naruto once when I was 8 (maybe 9) and that just fucked me-up.
This is what started it all, my other kinks branch from this one
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this)   How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this) EmptySun Oct 16, 2022 9:02 pm

I wanna say the points where the ball got rolling were 90s Batman animated series Poison Ivy using her pheromone kisses on people, and expanded with Sailor Venus' Love and Beauty Shock attack. Later, any time I found video games with girls with kissing attacks it just threw gasoline on the fire, and when I got into RPGs I found quite a few. Monster Rancher was one of my faves, with the pixie type monster's kiss attack being something that really brought out feelings in me.
Back to top Go down
fps

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this)   How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this) EmptySun Oct 16, 2022 10:02 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7--YJvbtHkY

Kickstarted my sexual awakening when I first saw this.

DNHumanBeing likes this post

Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this)   How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 3:29 pm

A mix of old Disney movies and that Jessica Rabbit scene that all of you should be very familiar with

It's all been "downhill" once I found the internet though, then it wasn't just kissing but I also got into femdom (particularly because all lipstick kissing content was femdom) and now I'm a bigger pervert then all the people i know IRL combined
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this)   How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 9:39 pm

This is going to sound dumb as fuck, but my grandma used to tell tales of vampires who seduced mortals and cursed them with a kiss, and 8yo me thought that was really cool.
Back to top Go down
Drionce

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this)   How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 10:37 pm

when i was a kid, waiting in in the hospital, in the tv just watched Rouge the Bat kissing Tails in Sonic X

Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this)   How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 1:07 am

Mine is actually pretty weird. I used to watch a lot of Loony Toons when I was a kid and something awoken inside of me whenever I watched Bugs Bunny kiss Elmer Fudd whenever he got one over on him. Even though they were both guys, I always viewed Bugs Bunny as a girl because he always dressed up as a girl to trick Elmer.

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this)   How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this) EmptySat Oct 22, 2022 2:21 pm

Probably either watching the Smooch give Snap the biggest, wettest kiss he's ever had, or the Kanker sisters smooch down the Eds every other episode. The first one I remember actually getting off to was when I found a recording of Season 1 of Pokemon--not the Christmas episode with Jynx episode, strangely enough, but the 'Wake up Snorlax' one, with both Arbok and Weezing coming in for a very well-detailed screen kiss.

The Smooch's Smooches:

Psyduck/Arbok/Weezing kiss:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUeyfxZ57LS9ty4ROIUY8SQ
lagg300

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this)   How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this) EmptySat Oct 22, 2022 7:05 pm

I think it was during my middle school years.

And in case no one thinks its obvious from my posting history; Fuuka's kiss of death from Naruto got me into it lol.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this)   How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this) EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 5:00 am

I think I've had a kink for kissing ever since I was a little child, and it's hard to trace exactly where it started. I've always had this image in my mind of a woman falling on top of a man and showering him with kisses as the ideal romantic scene. A Goofy Movie had a scene that teased me with this where Max is dreaming about Roxanne, and Roxanne falls on him, but nothing happens. That's one of the earliest memories I have of a piece of media triggering something in me but came just short. Tenchi Muyo, a show I blame for awakening certain desires in me at a young age, also teased kisses quite a bit, with closeups emphasizing their lips as they lean into Tenchi but stop just short of kissing him. I don't remember there ever being a kiss in that show.

The earliest memory I can think of where a kiss really did something for me was the CatDog episode, Spaced Out, where Cat and Dog are in a movie and they rescue a space princess who promises to give her hero a big, sloppy kiss, and she made damn good on that promise in the end. (I made a thread on it here!) That's the kind of kissing I want! Even a simple peck on the cheek is enough to send me. In fact, I prefer that to a kiss on the lips, believe it or not! You often see in some shows where a boy does something nice for a girl or the hero saves the princess, and they're rewarded with a kiss on the cheek, such as Peach kissing Mario. That's all I could ever want. Just wrap your arms around me, grab my cheek with your lips, and start sucking to your heart's content, like this video!

Perhaps never having been kissed in real life by someone that wasn't family is why I crave it so. Maybe some day I'll find that special someone. Right now, I'm just a hopeless romantic. I love you
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this)   How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this) EmptyMon Oct 31, 2022 4:56 pm

I think I can easily speak for a lot of folks when I explain my beginning in 2 words.

Kanker sisters.

Moss-182, Scoobgoob and Former182 like this post

Back to top Go down
[Account Inactive]

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this)   How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this) EmptyTue Nov 01, 2022 7:03 pm

Mine is a light case of a kissing fetish, but I can't really remember what got me into it. I want to say a few scenes from MÄR, but I feel it was earlier than that. Most likely anime and origin.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this)   How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 12:13 am

one of the major things that got me burning with kissing fever was an enemy from kirby called leap where if you touched her she would give kirby a nice friendly kiss that leaves a kiss mark. paper mario and the thousand year door was another reason. you get a partner named Flurrie and after you upgrade her once she gets a attack that lets her smooch an enemy and drain their health.
Back to top Go down
Former182

Former182

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this)   How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this) EmptyTue Jun 27, 2023 5:46 pm

Well, I guess the seed was planted when I was a child watching the Beetlejuice cartoon. It was an episode titled, 'Relatively Pesty', where the Ant Aunts sent a missile made of lipstick. When it neared Beetlejuice, it turned into a pair of lips and repeatedly kissed his face. I suggested that scene to Akuma319 for their gallery.

That seed blossomed during one of my re-reads of the Ah! My Goddess manga. I got to the part in the Queen Sayoko arc where the hypnotized Shiho summoned ghost heads. One of them was feminine-looking, had long hair, and big lips. I kept imagining a story where Keiichi was kissed a lot by that ghost. So much so that I simply had to create my CYOA story. I used that ghost as the cover image.
Back to top Go down
bett

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this)   How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this) EmptyWed Jun 28, 2023 4:48 am

It started with the character "Curupira" from the tv show Beastmaster. The fact that she sucks everything from the man she's kissing, leaving only the skin behind started to awaken something in me.

But it was Fuuka from Naruto that blew my mind with her seductive features, her sultry tone and, of course her deadly kiss.

lagg300 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Proot

Proot

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this)   How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this) EmptyFri Aug 04, 2023 2:28 pm

For me it’s when I played a Mario Golf game and Birdo kissed the screen and left a big kissmark on it. She was a childhood crush and just wish I was the camera so I could be kissed by her. There was also smeech and those spiders from Astro bot that made me love the kiss mark fetish
Back to top Go down
nobodyinparticular42

nobodyinparticular42

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this)   How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this) EmptyTue Dec 05, 2023 6:44 pm

For me, my kissing fetish was started by Princess Peach thanks to her kisses at the end of various mario games, and having something kiss related as a special move in several of the spinoffs, but me as a child didn't realize why I liked seeing that until much much later in my life. (On a semi related note, I need to see more lipstick kiss stuff featuring Peach)

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this)   How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this) EmptyMon Dec 25, 2023 10:34 pm

I think it started with me being sorta fascinated with Jynx from Pokemon. From there I started seeing kissing in other places and noticing it caught my eye. The Bratz commercials cued me in to how into big lips I am, then it was the Kanker Sisters pushing me onwards, and finally Princess Peach became my patron saint of smooches from my teen years onward; from the moment I read the words "Sweet Kiss Return" in the Mario Power Tennis instructions I knew I needed more. XD

It's incredible to think about how much things have changed. But I still do my best to be the best me I can.
Back to top Go down
Drionce

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this)   How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this) EmptyFri Jan 26, 2024 7:11 pm

How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this) Sonicx10

This!

i still remeber the first time i watched this scene many years ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this)   How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this) Empty

Back to top Go down

How Did You Get Into Your Kissing Fetish? (Nowhere else to post this)
Page 1 of 1