Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ant Babe (enemy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark's_writings

Dark's_writings

Ant Babe (enemy) Empty
PostSubject: Ant Babe (enemy)   Ant Babe (enemy) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 10:58 am

Ant Babe (my first enemy!)

Bio: Ant Babes are Anthropomorphic ant ladies with big puffy lips and assets!  They create a VERY sweet scent to lure men into their MASSIVE ant hill, oh and they all live in a giant ant hill. They are also the minions to the soon to be introduced “Ant Queen”, and help with making the new king.

Appearance: As said earlier (if you don’t mind my self-quoting) “Ant Babes are Anthropomorphic ant ladies with big puffy lips and assets!” and you might be asking “how do their lips work” well calm down there straw man i was getting to that. Their large, Weirdly human-like lips, are sideways positioned on each mandible. The color of their lips are ALWAYS pink (aside from something that we will talk about later). Lastly, they are very tall, all of them being around 11ft.

Attacks:

Basic smooch: “Hold still honey, we will take you to the queen soon enough!” The ant babe will smooch either the left or right cheek, the forehead, or directly on the lips, this will be decided on a roll. (1-5 left cheek, 6-10 right cheek, 11-15 forehead, 16-20 lips) Deals 3 wp

Abdomen rubbing: “Hopefully our behinds will satisfy you~”  The Ant Babe will pin the target onto the ant hill’s tunnel wall, and proceed to rub their ASS (Abdomen?) on their target's groin. Deals 3 wp

Smooch on the OTHER cheek: “my oh my, you got a nice round one back there. Mind if I leave my mark on it?” The ant babe will push the target to the ground, stomach down, and leave a wet smooch on their ass. Deals 3 wp

DEEP makeout: “what? You didn’t know ants had tongues?” The ant babe will forcefully pucker her target's lips, then unsheathes a long wet, ant tongue, and then, you guessed it, makes out with her target. Deals 4 wp

Got your naval!: “Let's see that cute little belly button of yours.” (i'm getting really tired of typing ‘tHe AnT bAbE wIlL’ over and over again, so i'm just gonna type she for this point onward) She will pull up her targets clothing, revealing their stomach, and by proxy, their belly button and giving it a big smooch. Deals 3 wp

fired Up: “oh i can’t help myself! I must kiss every inch of you!” (oh my god i can’t get away from it) The Ant Babe will suddenly transform into her ‘Fired Up’ form. This makes her on fire, bright red, and with yellow glowing eyes, This will also make her lipstick a reddish-orange. Getting to the point, She will smooch, smack, and even shlorp her target literally on every inch of them. (except the crotch, that part is for the queen) Deals a whopping 5 wp

After Battle Info:

Ant Babes don’t have a finisher, At around 5 wp the Ant Babe will take her target to the queen. Also, the Adventurer doesn't retain the 5 wp when getting taken to the ant queen, how? Simple, Ant saliva mixed with food (of course getting fed through with kissing). Oh and since there is not enough horniness in this so here is a bonus finisher!

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

(BONUS) Finisher: Private mating: “Don’t tell the queen darling~” The Ant Babe does not care if all the lewd activities are just for the queen, she’s too hyped up on pure horniness! Anyway, She will drag her target to a private enclosed area, then rip off the target's clothes. Starting off slow, She will give some sloppy wet oral. Then suddenly start aggressively starts fucking her target, and she will not stop fucking until her target climaxes!

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Just to let you know all my characters are completely fine to rp with Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/bigheads0nicdark
MexicanSchnitzel

Ant Babe (enemy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ant Babe (enemy)   Ant Babe (enemy) EmptySat Oct 22, 2022 10:22 pm

Oh my. Wonderfully indulgent. I love idea! Always a fan of tall overpowering ladies. She very tall Smile

Goodness, those attacks are strong.... my character technically only has like 8 WP (he has a chance to 'respawn' each time). And sometimes takes double dmg. Fun stuff.

Maybe a pheromone based attack that does less damage but has a charm/fascination/stun chance? All her moves are pretty direct damage.
Back to top Go down

Ant Babe (enemy)
Page 1 of 1