Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Annie in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Annie in the Gilded City Empty
PostSubject: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 2:49 pm

Annie looked at him with a smile as she shook her head "No way! if i could get more information on the ring and the treasures it may be connected to i just have to do it!" she let her illusions say as she seemed to bounce with excitment, she finally had a lead to learning what the dragon key she had was too!
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 3:07 pm

"Look, that woman was just rich and had some random trinkets, and she wouldn't help you find anything out, anyway. Bitter doesn't even begin to describe her! Besides, there might not even be a connection." Sieq stood his ground, mostly because he just didn't want Annie anywhere near that lady.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 3:23 pm

Annie looked at him before getting a idea remembering one of her own trinkets lets her bargain easier so she smiled to him "Well if she's so dangerous why don't you join me? We can even split the treasure in the end 50/50 and everything! it'll be nice and safe!" she used her illusions to say as she smirked. Having sieq might give her a chance to bargain with the lady as well!
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 3:34 pm

"Absolutely not. She's much worse than whatever you picture her as. She also has a pendant that lets her control dragons, remember? I won't be able to do anything to her." Sieq refused yet again, shaking his head. Bargaining easier wasn't quite the same as getting a man to go along with something he was staunchly opposed to.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 4:13 pm

Annie huffs at him as she makes a illusion saying "Then can you at least tell me what she looks like?! i mean for all your warnings all i know is a rich lady far away so any time i explore i could run into her!"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 6:49 pm

"Listen, you're not likely to run into her. She keeps to herself most of the time. I won't tell you anything more about her, and that's final!" Sieq almost growled as he took an assertive step forward, but then he clutched his forehead again in a splitting headache.

In that moment, Annie realized that the ring might have been the key to the lock of.... Sieq's head.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 6:59 pm

Annie smirks as she looks to the ring "Well now, i think i found the ring is part of her jewels~" her illusions said as she took a step closer "Now will you tell me?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 9:03 pm

"W-wait... she didn't even know she had a dragon-controlling trinket until she met me. And, it's the only one she had. Most of them just increase her strength." Sieq said, compelled to tell more truth about the woman as Annie got closer. But, he was definitely trying to fight it, and a black energy started glowing from his forearms and legs.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 9:33 pm

Annie nodded as she thought on the information for a second "I see, well that's easy then! i find a treasure that could replace her strength trinkets! a fair trade!" her illusions said as she smiled to Sieq before noticing the energy growing as she narrowed her eyes "Are...you preparing to attack me? For asking questions?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 9:46 pm

"Y-you're using that ring on me! Even if you aren't meaning to!" Sieq barked, the lightning sparking as he nearly shouted at Annie. It appeared that he was trying very hard to fight back against the ring's spell, either out of unwillingness or discomfort. "I'm still not t-telling your anything more about that hateful woman!"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 8:56 am

Annie narrowed her eyes as she huffed and took a step back, not wanting to make a scene "Fine, i'll just find her myself with no help! Not like it's all that hard with this ring~" she had her illusions say as she smirked at Sieq, showing him that even with saying no it wasn't going to stop her at all and in fact just makes her want to find the woman more.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 8:07 pm

"Hmph, stubborn little thing, aren't you? Don't say I didn't warn you. And, don't use that dragon ring on me again." Sieq growled and marched off. He seemed... unusually upset. The magic in that jewelry must've been the cause for his shift in attitude... or maybe it was bad memories of that rich woman.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 7:42 am

Annie waved goodbye to him as she shrugged and continue going towards Mary-Ann's home, she was a little annoyed at the past encounter but she'll get over it! She smiled as she planned out how to find this woman and potentially make a good sale of the ring to her!
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 11:22 am

Annie shortly arrived at the front door. Although, she may recall that Mary-Ann went to go see Maylene. So, it's possible that she could have not been home yet.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 2:09 pm

Annie sighed and tried knocking to see if Mary-Ann was home, if not she would just have to explore the town some more before she could go see her friend.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 2:12 pm

The door was answered, but not by Mary-Ann. It was by a cute French Maid who gave Annie a polite bow. "Hello, Miss Annie. Are you looking for Mary-Ann?" She asked her guest.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 2:23 pm

Annie smiled and nodded ot the kind maid "Yes ma'am, i got her a present while i was treasure shopping!" She said as she held up the necklace
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 2:29 pm

"How sweet of you! She isn't home yet, but she should be before long? Would you like to come inside and wait for her?" The maid asked as she stood aside and invited Annie to come in and make herself at home.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 2:31 pm

Annie smiled wider "I'd love to! thank you!" her illusions said as she walked into the building and hummed happily as she moved to the living room to wait for Mary-Ann
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 2:44 pm

Annie took a seat in the living room, and the maid followed her and gave her a polite curtsy. "Would Miss Annie like anything while she waits? Some refreshments? Blankets? Maybe some personal service? It's my pleasure to pamper Mt lady's guests." She asked as the illusionist got the chance to notice her tight-fitting and erotic attire and her voluptuous curves.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 3:00 pm

Annie turned a deep red as she shyly asked the woman "M...may i have some water please...and i am pretty cold too" Leaving the 2nd command open as she shyly looked down letting her illusions ask everything
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 3:09 pm

"Of course you may. Just one second please." The maid said before immediately going off to the kitchen. Before Annie could even blink, she had returned and placed a glass of water on the coffee table in front of her. She also handed the guest a big, soft, fluffy blanket.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 5:17 pm

Annie smiled excitedly as she wrapped herself up in the blanket and picked up her water. She took small drinks of it as she hummed happily from the nice experience her illusions forming hearts around her as well as "Thank you miss! this is wonderful~"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 8:05 pm

"You're very welcome. Please let me know if there's anything more I can do for you, sweetie~" The maid said dutifully with another bow.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City EmptySat Oct 15, 2022 9:28 pm

Annie smiled and thought for a second before she looked ot the maid again as she held up the dragon ring "Do you by any chance know a woman that wears jewlery like this? some random boy on the street made a big deal about it but i think i could sell her this ring for a nice profit." Her illusions said as she took another drink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annie in the Gilded City   Annie in the Gilded City Empty

Back to top Go down

Annie in the Gilded City
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next