Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. The Queenpin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Salos vs. The Queenpin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queenpin   Salos vs. The Queenpin - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 8:23 pm

Blazing Bullseye (97) Crit Fail
Busty Proposition (Auto)

Salos aimed, but he couldn't fire when he couldn't concentrate. Why couldn't he concentrate? It was because Maylene was unbuttoning her top and bouncing her boobs up and down. "How about some smothering? I'll have your lights out in seconds."

Salos: 27 Willpower, Charmed
Queenpin: 25 Stamina, 2 Pressure
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queenpin   Salos vs. The Queenpin - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 8:25 pm

“Sorry. Truth be told I am more thirsty than tired.” he said, trying to calm himself. He tried the bow again.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queenpin   Salos vs. The Queenpin - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 8:43 pm

Blazing Bullseye (86) Crit Success

The will that Salos was showing was serving him well as he got Maylene right between the eyes with his arrow, leaving her taken aback as she made sure none of her hair was singed by the flames.

Queenpin: 23 Stamina, 2 Pressure, Burned
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queenpin   Salos vs. The Queenpin - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 8:48 pm

Salos summoned more daggers and sent them at her, trying his best not to rip her outfit.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queenpin   Salos vs. The Queenpin - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 9:03 pm

Blaze Daggers (46,30,70,96) Crit Success

The barrage of blades buffeted Maylene with cuts, and there were so many that Salos could not stop them from ripping more tears into her clothes. More of her sensual skin and prodigious assets were getting exposed as her office worker outfit ripped.

Queenpin: 18 Stamina, 2 Pressure
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queenpin   Salos vs. The Queenpin - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 9:06 pm

“I am so sorry about your outfit, but I am not some grunt for you. Maybe you have another position?” he asked as he tried to raise a defense.

(Firewall)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queenpin   Salos vs. The Queenpin - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 9:16 pm

Firewall (40) Success
Business Booty (63) Fail

"You can always be my chair, where I can sit on you all day long." Maylene offered, turning and bending over to show him her juicy ass while Salos protected himself with flames.

Salos: 27 Willpower, Charmed, Defense Up
Queenpin: 18 Stamina, 2 Pressure
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queenpin   Salos vs. The Queenpin - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 9:19 pm

“Sorry. I would rather be an idol like Sabrina than your seat. No offense. I have had too many midara offer me to be their daughters. But not a chair.” he said, throwing more daggers.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queenpin   Salos vs. The Queenpin - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 9:26 pm

Blaze Daggers (51,53,56,93) 1 Crit Fail, 1 Success
Criminal Impression (Auto)

A single dagger grazed Maylene's cheek as she suddenly pounced on Salos and pinned him down. Her curvy body and confident allure were quite imposing as she leaned over him. "Then, what do you want to be?" She asked him in a husky whisper.

Salos: 26 Willpower, Must Reveal a Weakness
Queenpin: 17 Stamina, 3 Pressure
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queenpin   Salos vs. The Queenpin - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 9:27 pm

“Your daughter, you being my mommy.” he admitted in his lust filled daze.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queenpin   Salos vs. The Queenpin - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 9:29 pm

Business Booty (27) Fail

"Good news~ All of the girls who work for me are my daughters, in a way. Do a good job and I'll pamper you as you please. Why, I'd even pamper you if you let me hire you as a seat." Maylene teased him with a smirk.

Salos: 26 Willpower
Queenpin: 17 Stamina, 3 Pressure
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queenpin   Salos vs. The Queenpin - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 9:31 pm

He blushed from her words. He was partly happy she didn’t decide to start ‘mothering’ him right there. He knew if he ended up sucking on her tits, he was done. He tried to bind her before she got another chance to really get to him.

(Fire bind)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queenpin   Salos vs. The Queenpin - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 9:33 pm

Fire Bind (22) Success
Struggle (63) Fail

Maylene was about to push Salos into her breasts, but then she was caught in chains and pulled away. She grunted and tried pulling herself out, but it was to no avail.

Salos: 26 Willpower
Queenpin: 16 Stamina, 3 Pressure, Bound
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queenpin   Salos vs. The Queenpin - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 9:35 pm

“Sorry but I don’t need motherly time with the girls.” he said, summoning his bow and aiming once again.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queenpin   Salos vs. The Queenpin - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 9:39 pm

Blazing Bullseye (23) Fail
Struggle (10) Success, Thigh Command (10) Crit Success

Maylene suddenly forced her way out of the chains and landed on the floor, sprinting towards Salos before he could shoot her. The Queenpin grabbed and hugged him, pushing her tits into his chest while she grinding her thigh hard into his cock. Once the pyromancer got weak in the knees, she let him fall onto the may.

Salos: 25 Willpower, Downed, Stunned
Queenpin: 15 Stamina, 4 Pressure
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queenpin   Salos vs. The Queenpin - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 9:44 pm

His knees turned to jelly in her embrace as he fell to mat at her mercy.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queenpin   Salos vs. The Queenpin - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 9:47 pm

Illicit Service (50,92) Success

With Salos downed, Maylene fell on top of him, crashing her huge tits into his face and giving him a very good smothering. They were so big and warm and soft, the Queenpin's boobs were a cut above anything he had felt for a long time.

Salos: 22 Willpower, Downed
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queenpin   Salos vs. The Queenpin - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 9:50 pm

Salos couldn’t help but almost take her nipple into his mouth when her tits were smothering his face. He tried to summon the willpower to get up before they were back in his face.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queenpin   Salos vs. The Queenpin - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 9:55 pm

Get Up (57) Fail
Illicit Service (10) Success

Salos, being so weak for her boobies, made it obvious to Maylene what she should do next. The Queenpin opened her top and let her boobs fall out of them, giving him a moment to admire her naked tits before one was smothering his face and brushing her nipple against his mouth.

Salos: 19 Willpower, Downed
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queenpin   Salos vs. The Queenpin - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 9:58 pm

Salos couldn’t stop himself from taking the nipple into his mouth and starting to nurse.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queenpin   Salos vs. The Queenpin - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 10:01 pm

Illicit Service (Auto)

"Aw, you're back to this already, Salos? I have to warn you, cute boys like you get the very pervy jobs in my gang~ But, if you beg, I'll let you be my personal boytoy~" Maylene teased as she let Salos drown himself in her sweet milk and mind-numbing tits.

Salos: 15 Willpower, Downed
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queenpin   Salos vs. The Queenpin - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 10:04 pm

“Pretty please.” he said in between mouthfuls of her sweet milk.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queenpin   Salos vs. The Queenpin - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 10:08 pm

"Are you sure? My boy toys often have to serve shifts as my chairs in exchange for my pampering~ Spending a couple hours here and there underneath my juicy ass." Maylene teased as she allowed Salos to keep on drinking, and keep on surrendering.

Salos: 11 Willpower, Downed
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queenpin   Salos vs. The Queenpin - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 10:10 pm

“Yes mommy.” he said as he kept drinking her milk.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queenpin   Salos vs. The Queenpin - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 10:11 pm

"Well, in that case, all that's left before you're officially a member is putting on your uniform~" Maylene told him as she nursed Salos more and more, not intending to stop until she was certain that he had lost all ability to fight back.

Salos: 6 Willpower, Downed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Queenpin   Salos vs. The Queenpin - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. The Queenpin
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next