Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PJ Shiver Wonderland

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kingoffusion

Kingoffusion

PJ Shiver Wonderland  Empty
PostSubject: PJ Shiver Wonderland    PJ Shiver Wonderland  EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 8:28 pm

When the day is growing old and the hearth calls, the sun sinks down beneath the tops of the pines. The light streaks through the boughs in both brilliant and shadowy beams. In the summertime they were white gold, illuminating the greens into virescent riots; yet the gift of those warm days has passed for the season. On these wintry days the fogs cast those same beams of light into sepia tones and the woodland becomes the most beautiful of photographs. The trunks of fallen trees bare icicles longer than my hand, no two of them the same - more enchanting than any work of man. Every twig and blade of grass grows winter "leaves" of ice crystals, frost deeper than the fleece in his gloves. And never is the woodland silent, though it is quieter than any city street for sure. There are the birds above, calling, pecking for grubs. There is movement of mammals, mostly small, sometimes not. There is the water that flows quietly until it meets the sharp rocky scree slopes and forms the waterfalls he loves so much.

PJ was on another adventure, well not adventure but a nice vacation thanks to Silver. He had rented a trailer park for him, reserved in the wonderland of the fantasy. The wooden tundra and no kidding as the winter frost gave this endless wonder its beauty. He walked down the soft coated dirt path, holding his photography camera snapping a few good shots here and there on his way back to the trailer park.

“Ah~. I’m going to have to thank Silver for renting this whole trailer park for me. The peaceful silents and the gentle wind howling in this winter wonderland is great.” Walking back as the trailer park came into view, he was happy to have a nice friend so much for him. The trailer park was scattered around, which he liked. Each trailer house had its purpose, like one was for his photo printing and one was for cooking.

“Let’s see what will I cook tonight. Maybe some cheese cake or maybe pasta of course with lots of cheese” PJ ranted to himself figuring out what cheese dinner to make. His stomach growls from him cheesing out, letting out a sigh but turn into a oof. Falling backwards as his camera fell from his hands. Rubbing his head looking up at whatever he bumped into, he found him in a shock to see it was an egg. Not just any egg, a dragon egg! The distance scaly pattern and the green color was not to be mistaken.

PJ gulped to find such an egg in the trailer park, but how did it get here. Bringing himself to his feet he saw a note attached to the thing, taking it off and opening up the note.

“My Dear Friend PJ,

Happy Easter my mickey mouse looking friend! I hope you have enough plot armor to protect ya from this gift! It's a little hunt you have to run from. It's a bunny dragon girl, yes half play girl half dragon. And due to other orders i had to add some..boy configurations to the egg.. I hope you enjoy your new femboi friend! They bond with the person they see first ^^

From your Friend
Silver”

“Wait, did he say femboi!?” He looked back at the note re-reading what it said. He turned his back to the egg as it was huge, what he didn’t know it shook a bit as the small cracks form on the egg. Each shake caused the cracks to spread more and more, each bit of the shell peeling off breaking the shell more. PJ gulped as he felt a hard piece of the shell fall on his head. The fur on his body bumped up as the hair straightened out frozen in fear. He slowly turned his head around to see what was happening behind him.

The egg was fully broken as pieces of it were scattered everywhere. He gulped as his eyes looked down slowly climbing up this hybrid of a dragon. The first thing he saw was the scaly grey color of her skin as he looked up further, watching as what the note said was true. The big belly it held hid its lump bulge that was becoming hard by the second. The booty shorts it wore were snuggled tightly around, along with that flat top held against her chest. Each wing expanding outward, each wing folding back in. What next was a surprise to him, the lips on this dragon hybrid. The red glossy lips smacked right in his face causing him to fall backwards. He could only see one eye, coated with red eyeliner as the curly pure redneck hair fluffed out as two distique rabbit ears poked out and pointed to him.

“W-whow..” he gulped as he didn’t have enough plot armor for this. “W-who are you..” he asks, slowly backing away.

“My name is Shiver sugar~ and I’m your special gift~” She spoke softly as her arms reached out for him, but out of instinct PJ crawled away soon getting himself up and running. He refuses to be done in by Shiver. She was a femboy god sake, and he doesn’t want any of that. Shiver grunted seeing this was a game of hard to get. She brought her hand to her lips making a long Mmm~ sound turning her upper body away before coming back around parting her hand as she sends s lip mark at him, landing next to him with a loud “Muah~”

PJ dodge left but stumbled as the kiss mark shook the ground a bit, he turned back to see the kiss mark spread as it freezes the surrounding area it landed on. He was in shock as he saw that move before. “A kanker?” whispering to himself as the chase was on. Shiver got up running after him As PJ ran around the trailer park, Shiver launched kiss marks at him as her feet stomped on the ground each step shaking the place a bit.

PJ managed to dodge each one as he kept running, hearing the flipping of trailers on his way out, he had to get out of here before she makes a mess of well what's left. He ran out to the forest in hopes of losing Shiver in the wonderland he had explored earlier. “Ok ok, have to keep running!” he talked to himself to stay focused as each freezing kiss mark wised past his body hitting trees, rocks, even a river. All froze to the sub zero touch of the lipstick, the glossy red leaving its cold mark.

Shiver smacked her lips repeatedly at him as she gave chase. “You can't run forever cutie~ Come to mama~!” She was starting to catch up with PJ as the snow cover road was slowing him down, each step sinking into the white cover. He had to take bigger strides to keep running in such conditions. But soon enough it would affect his ability to dodge as he was hit with one of her freezing kiss marks to the back. He fell forward as his back was covered in ice.
“My oh my~ Look’s like I finally caught you~”Shiver smiled as she pounces towards him. Her arms gripping his arms tightly, lifting him up to her face. She switched him around giggling at her latest catch. “I finally caught you! You sweet little bugger~ Now come here and give me a kiss~” Pulling him close, bringing her lips together smacking them a few times in his face.

PJ struggled along the way, turning his head as he struggled. He looked at his last moments, seeing his reflexing as her glossy lips. His world soon becomes all red, Shiver pulled his face into her lips. Engulfing his face in a single kiss, PJ would still struggle placing his hands on her lips. Yet they sank into them aiding him nothing. The cold frosted touch of her soft lips sticked to his skin, he couldn’t even back away even if he tried.

Shiver giggles in between the smooch as she peeled him from her lips. Her lipstick was frozen to his skin like some kind of popsicle. PJ felt the chilly lipstick stick to his body, his glasses being fogged up and covered in the lipstick. Before he could speak he was pulled into another cold kiss, before being pulled out. Shiver had this on repeat covering him in sweet cold kisses, soon enough she had him covered in lipstick. The lipstick was so cold PJ was fully frozen, his breaths were visible as he couldn’t move one bit. He was a frozen mouse popsicle, Shiver also noticed as she smiled with joy as the sinister look had PJ worried.

“Oh no you're frozen~ let me warm you up with my lips~” Kissing him softly on the lips as her cold lipstick didn’t help but frozen him up more. This would take a while as she sat down holding him close kissing him repeatedly. “Mmm~ Muah~ Smooch~” this was going to be a long vacation.
Back to top Go down

PJ Shiver Wonderland
Page 1 of 1