Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scooblyboob

Scooblyboob

A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!) Empty
PostSubject: A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!)   A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2022 1:19 pm

This has been a source of a lot of inspiration for me over the years--I'm sure a bunch of you would love to find out about it! Lots of good forced shipping on here, from peeps such as Former182, Sly F, and yours truly~

Here's a link to the interactive on writing.com!

But if you find yourself starting at a dumb screen that tells you to come back later, here's a workaround for that! It has the full body of chapters from the original interactive, and is updated regularly. It's honestly the only reason I use writing.com anymore Razz

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUeyfxZ57LS9ty4ROIUY8SQ
Former182

Former182

A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!)   A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!) EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 9:56 pm

Heh. It always warms my heart to see others enjoy my writings.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!)   A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!) EmptyWed Jun 28, 2023 10:46 pm

Aw man you gotta continue these! The Kirby & Leap one in particular's got me going!
Back to top Go down
Former182

Former182

PostSubject: Re: A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!)   A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!) EmptyThu Jun 29, 2023 9:32 pm

I do like the Kirby and Leap storyline and look forward to what Scooblyboob has in store. I want to add to it, but I come up with a blank when I try.

For the Rosario Vampire branch, I'm probably going to add a chapter where the field of Killer Sunflowers in the Witches hill story arc are replaced with Kissing flowers from all sorts of series. So the attempt by the protagonists to stop the bad guy witch from invading the nearby city with her flowers is foiled by the protagonists getting wrapped up by kissing plants.

Another one I'm tempted to write is using the Mazones from Captain Harlock. They're plant-based space aliens that look like women. Basic idea is they capture someone deep in space and feel attracted enough to kiss and molest the person against their will.

Another idea is making a Captain N story, where the Assistant from the episode, 'I wish I was a Wombatman' gets her tentacles on someone and kisses them to her heart's desire. Here's a wiki page of her.

https://captainn.fandom.com/wiki/Assistant
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!)   A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!) EmptyFri Jun 30, 2023 1:27 am

Former182 wrote:
I do like the Kirby and Leap storyline and look forward to what Scooblyboob has in store. I want to add to it, but I come up with a blank when I try.

For the Rosario Vampire branch, I'm probably going to add a chapter where the field of Killer Sunflowers in the Witches hill story arc are replaced with Kissing flowers from all sorts of series. So the attempt by the protagonists to stop the bad guy witch from invading the nearby city with her flowers is foiled by the protagonists getting wrapped up by kissing plants.

Another one I'm tempted to write is using the Mazones from Captain Harlock. They're plant-based space aliens that look like women. Basic idea is they capture someone deep in space and feel attracted enough to kiss and molest the person against their will.

Another idea is making a Captain N story, where the Assistant from the episode, 'I wish I was a Wombatman' gets her tentacles on someone and kisses them to her heart's desire. Here's a wiki page of her.

https://captainn.fandom.com/wiki/Assistant

I also liked where that storyline with Link and the 3 bimbo deku scrub girls. I want more of them.
Also I was enticed by the idea of stuff with Wendy O Koopa. Also Madame Flurrie's one you could easily explore.
Back to top Go down
Former182

Former182

PostSubject: Re: A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!)   A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!) EmptyFri Jun 30, 2023 6:39 am

NeoGeno450 wrote:

I also liked where that storyline with Link and the 3 bimbo deku scrub girls. I want more of them.
Also I was enticed by the idea of stuff with Wendy O Koopa. Also Madame Flurrie's one you could easily explore.

I could copy'n'paste the Luigi's mansion 3 storyline from my Video games cartoon story, where I had Madame Flurrie as one of the guests. I'd just have to modify it. one of the modifications would be changing the cartoon versions of Luigi, Mario, and the Princess into the video game versions.

As for Link and the three Deku girls, that storyline is further proof that Scooblyboob is an excellent writer.

I'll see what I can come up with for the Wendy O. Koopa storyline. I'm tempted to write a chapter for the 'MC meets the other princesses' choice. Though I'm thinking of having Iggy throw the Supercrown powerup on all sorts of the baddies in their way. Perhaps I could re-use the Lips Mushroom I thought up for the video game cartoons story. I could have a Big-lips-Chain Chomp wrap its chain around the MC while it kisses him on the face, while the princesses try to figure out how to free the MC...
Back to top Go down
Former182

Former182

PostSubject: Re: A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!)   A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!) EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 12:23 am

Scooblyboob brought up a suggestion to me. I think I'll do it.

On Wednesday, I'll create a version of my story on Chyoa and start copy-and-paste my chapters to it. Once I reach a point where I've copy-and-paste most of my chapters, I'll do two things.

One is that I'll open it up to the public. The other is that I'll ask those who created chapters for the Writing Com story if they'll allow me or if they want to copy and paste their chapters to the Chyoa version.

Even so, I won't copy-and-paste all the chapters. Chyoa has a 'No underage' rule. Some chapters I wrote do physically de-age a character for the sole reason of increased helplessness. I could merely replace the de-age with shrinking, but that depends on the storyline.

I'll still keep up the original and add to it.

Scooblyboob likes this post

Back to top Go down
Former182

Former182

PostSubject: Re: A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!)   A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!) EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 6:47 pm

Alright, I decided to publish the story on Chyoa. I'm waiting for a moderator to approve of it.

Once that happens, I'll put up a link and give you guys permission to upload your chapters there. Then once we get enough chapters in it or if you guys simply want it, I'll open it up to the public.
Back to top Go down
Former182

Former182

PostSubject: Re: A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!)   A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!) EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 7:23 pm

I don't have any story chapters up yet, though.
Back to top Go down
Scooblyboob

Scooblyboob

PostSubject: Re: A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!)   A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!) EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 7:36 pm

Got it! Hope approval doesn't take too long
Back to top Go down
Former182

Former182

PostSubject: Re: A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!)   A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!) EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 8:12 pm

According to the guide, it should happen within 24 hours.

I'm using the the same pic for the story cover as with the one on Writing . Com until a better one comes along.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!)   A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!) EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 10:53 pm

Where IS that pic from anyway?
Back to top Go down
Former182

Former182

PostSubject: Re: A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!)   A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!) EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 11:07 pm

It is from a chapter from the Ah! My Goddess manga. It was a one-shot Ghost Mook that flew around with puckered lips.

It appeared in chapter 84 for about 5 pages. All it seemed to do was make spooky ghost noises with other flying ghost heads and chase after the protagonists and anyone that vaguely looked like them.

I can probably make a small collage of all the panels that it was in.

The biggest regret I have about focusing on it was that it never kissed anyone in canon. Lucky for us, there's fanfiction!

EDIT - Made a collage. The kissy ghost appeared in twelve panels within 5 pages of one chapter that contained 31 pages of plot. Kinda not worth it outside curiosity. I can post the collage if anyone wants to see it, though.
Back to top Go down
Former182

Former182

PostSubject: Re: A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!)   A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!) EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 10:17 pm

It's been approved! If there's any problems, let me know.

Also, I have it set that I'll need to approve chapters before they're publicly posted. I can set other people to be editors who also can approve other people's chapters and publish their own, as well as set people to be writers who can publish and manage their own chapters.

https://chyoa.com/story/Kiss%2C-Kissing%2C-Kisses%2C-and-more-Kisses%21.54873
Back to top Go down
Scooblyboob

Scooblyboob

PostSubject: Re: A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!)   A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!) EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 10:59 pm

Former182 wrote:
It's been approved! If there's any problems, let me know.

Also, I have it set that I'll need to approve chapters before they're publicly posted. I can set other people to be editors who also can approve other people's chapters and publish their own, as well as set people to be writers who can publish and manage their own chapters.

https://chyoa.com/story/Kiss%2C-Kissing%2C-Kisses%2C-and-more-Kisses%21.54873
Sounds good to me Very Happy I'll see if I can't paste some of my own chapters there (although you have my full permission if you would rather do that yourself than wait for me to get everything up there). I have the same name there as I do on Writing.com, SwiggitySwooty.

Btw, If you've already messaged me about this on there, or just have messaged me in general, sorry--my mailbox is full. I have a lot of messages that I keep around for sentimental reasons (stuff from others' deleted accounts, message parlay from fellow writers who enjoy my...other fetishes Razz, etc.), and the site owners once again restricted more mail storage to a paid membership (ugh), so I haven't been receiving anything for like the past 6 months

(We'll have to see if we can't get Sly F on here!)
Back to top Go down
Former182

Former182

PostSubject: Re: A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!)   A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!) EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 7:50 pm

A story idea I got while randomly checking wikis was the old 'Statues that move when no one is looking' idea.

Now to start pondering the specifics, like what the statues would be made of and where?

Probably the easiest setting is Wax museum. It'd be a cheap way to have either a visitor after hours or a security guard to be kissed by celebrities, artists, poets, musicians, athletes, political figures, and historical people in the same place. One can even use historical recreations of certain places and props.

A history museum and a Mall would use mannequins. A mall would have more places, like sport shops, clothes shop, toy store, and more. A History Museum... Well, I guess a History Museum would have a more logical reason why the statues would come to life. A magical artifact! It's using bits and pieces of the movie series, Night at Museum, but with a lot more kissing.

But honestly, if anyone wants to write this, but not use the 'no move while being seen' part, go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!)   A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Kissing-based Interactive on writing.com (with a workaround for the pseudo-paywall!)
Page 1 of 1