Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq) Empty
PostSubject: Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq)   Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 2:57 pm

It's been such a odd week for the dragon, he had met this odd mute girl that just wouldn't drop wanting to meet the rude woman he had dealt with in the past, plus she had the same jewelry?! This day couldn't get any worse! Thought Sieq as he walked the streets of Rolatia, not knowing that across the town the Gyaru's and their leader were talking.

"That annoying brat!" Yelled the gyaru queen as she heard from the other gyaru's little scuffle with Annie on her way out. "Fine, you girls find that brat and i'll teach her to know her place around us!" She said with a laugh as she set a picture of Annie on a board of of pictures. One of the other gyaru's huffed at that as she looked to the queen "Like we'll find her, she skipped town recently and we have no clue where too! Somebody forgot to figure it out when they had their scuffle!" she said pointing at another group of gyaru's who responded with a middle finger before smirking "No need to chase her, heard from some other girls that they saw her talking to some dragon dude, betcha he knows all about it." The queen smiled at the idea "Perfect, go get him and if he tries to run, make him submit the best we know how~ i'll get all the information myself." She said as the gyaru left, laughing as they applied a fresh lipstick.

This truly was a odd week for sieq
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq)   Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 3:00 pm

Sieq, however, had no clue what was about to befall him. He shrugged off that encounter with Annie as nothing special, but he was disappointed that they left off on such a bad note. She simply couldn't understand how detestable that noblewoman was.... or she cared about robbing her of her jewelry more.

Also, not a cool move to try that magic stuff on him, it did not feel good. "Blegh..." Sieq said aloud as he strolled through the streets, wondering what he should do next. Maybe get a bite to eat, maybe there was something exotic nearby.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq)   Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 4:04 pm

Sieq easily found a exotic restaurant filled with women in maid dresses, unbeknowst to him that the gyaru's were searching the entire city for him. Within the block there was group of gyaru hot on his trail. "I'm telling you Rhea, there is a dragon guy in the area that was seen with the brat! We can just find him and catch him like a little rat caught by a cat!" A pink gyaru said as her friend wearing purple sighed "Sure but can't we just grab a bite to eat first, it's noon and im hungry!" the Gyaru named Rhea said as she pointed to a nearby restaurant filled with maids. "Ugh fine, but let me think first. Last time we went to a maid cafe we ended up stealing a worker and the queen is still upset about that!"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq)   Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 4:08 pm

Sieq decided to go into the maid restaurant for his meal, his stomach grumbling. He knew he might end up seduced by the servers here, but it was worth it if the food was good! He strolled in and looked to get some service. He thought he heard someone arguing from across the street, but it was probably nothing.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq)   Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 4:19 pm

As sieq walked in he was greeted by a taller maid that spoke in a soft voice "Welcome master~ i assume only one?" She asked to be confirmed by sieq, she smiled as she beckoned him to follow "Please follow me then master~ we'll happily serve you and pamper you~" She said as the two walked to a table

The group of gyaru outside sighed as they walked to the maid restaurant "Okay fine, we eat here but no grabbing the cute maids, we have to behave!" the pink one said as they were welcomed as well. A small maid welcomed them "Oh greetings~ You must be a party with the last woman to enter~ please follow me!" She said confusing the two gyaru but who were they to deny being able to make someone pay for them. Meanwhile another gyaru sat in a booth as Sieq walked by, catching her attention for a second before the other two gyaru were brought to her table. The three instantly recognized each other and smiled "Hey girls! glad to see im not the only one that likes the show with the food~" Rhea smiled adn nodded "Yeah its nice here~ you taking a break from hunting the dragon too Darla?" She asked as the first gyaru smirked "Nah, think i found him~ first lets eat then, we catch a cute dragon" She said gesturing to Sieq who had just been sat down and given a menu with many lewd options of how to be fed
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq)   Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 4:23 pm

In all honesty, Sieq was more interested in the food than the lewd services.... but he might as well take advantage of this while he was able to. The taller maid was also really cute.... he followed her while checking out her legs as they walked. When he was sat, he ordered a dish that looked like a pasta dish he had never had before, but he wasn't sure how to eat I perversely. "Could you just... sit next to me while I eat? Like... really close?" He requested of the maid, hoping for some teasing while he ate.

Also, there were some noisy college girls that came in just after him. He thought he overheard something about... catching and taking maids? Something cute? Well, the maids here were cute.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq)   Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 4:35 pm

The maid smiled and nodded "Of course master~ perhaps we can ever share a few noodles together" She with a playful air kiss before walking off to go get the order. something caught Sieq's eye at this point. He was being watch by one of the college girls. She was obviously oldest of the group and she wore lots of purple. Her lips looked plump enough that it would feel like kissing pillows and her eyes practically told him to submit just from the look.

The other two gyaru smirked at Rhea and laughed "Trying to catch the cutie already? I thought you were hungry Rhea~" Rhea smirked, never taking her eyes of Sieq "Oh trust me, i think i could have a full course with that cutie~ Maybe i'll ask the queen for some time with him after he breaks" She said as the other two laughed and made their orders to their smaller maid
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq)   Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 4:39 pm

Sieq blushed from the maid's blown kiss and patiently waited for his order. But, what really got his attention was the college girl. Holy moly, her lips.... the half-dragon was staring for more than a few seconds at her purple lips. He froze up until he realized he shouldn't be peeping at her, so he then proceeded to look down at his own table with a bright-red face.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq)   Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 6:23 pm

Sieq's blush did not go unnoticed by either the maid or Rhea as the two giggled, it didn't take long for Rhea to return with a plate of pasta and took her place next to sieq, getting right up against him.

Meanwhile the gyaru's smirked at his reaction to rhea, having a feeling that it will be a easy catch as they get their own plates of food and pull the small maid in with them. Rhea making eye contact with sieq before deeply kissing the maid and leaving a deep mark on her lips before winking at the dragon boy. "This boy is gonna be all mine after that interrigation~" she said to her other gyaru's who just smirked and cheered her on
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq)   Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 6:31 pm

Sieq was thankful that his maid returned soon, and he was about to take a bite of his pasta. That is... until he saw the Gyaru give that shorter maid a big kiss, his eyes glued to the sight. As he saw the kiss mark left behind, he found himself fantasizing about him being the one getting that smooch.

He then shook those ideas off and took a bite of pasta, almost forgetting about the tall, sexy maid right next to him. Maybe she'd need to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq)   Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 7:03 pm

The maid smiled as she noticed what he was staring at, a soft hum escaped her lips as she gently guided a fork of pasta to Sieq's mouth before kissing his cheek "Eat up for me master, then i'll reward with a nice big kiss~" she said seductivly into his ear as the gyaru's continued their meal, teasing sieq while enjoying their meal.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq)   Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 7:06 pm

Great, now Sieq was caught between many more sexy women than he bargained for. As the maid gave him that offer, he hoped to request a bit more. "Could you press your breasts and legs up against me, too?" He asked before eating the pasta she offered him, preparing himself for the servant's kiss. She had his attention now, so the gang of gyarus could get away with not teasing him if they liked.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq)   Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq) EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 4:36 pm

The maid smiled as she kissed Sieq deeply before feeding him another bite, makign the gyaru's at the table next to them more and more jealous. The girls smirked as they slowly finished their food before Rhea pulled the maid she was playing with into her lap, kissing her deeply as she made eye contact with Sieq. It didn't take long of her kissing the maid before she rubbed her body making the small maid yell out in pleasure from a orgasm.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq)   Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq) EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 4:57 pm

Sieq was sparing some glances to the gang of Midara, but the Maid pampering him had the great majority of his attention. He meekly snuggled up to her, letting his kiss and feed him as much as she wanted. She had a very submissive boy on her hands, and a very horny one.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq)   Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 1:55 pm

The large maid smirked as she had full control of Sieq. She was just about to undo his pants so she could have fun before the group of gyaru got up and walked over to the table. Rhea stepped forward as she pulled the maid off of Sieq "Okay cow, time to get out of here so we can have our fun! or do we need to speak with the queen about you?" She said with a evil smirk making the dominant milf cower as she shook her head "N..no sorry, he's all yours" She said as she walked off followed by the smaller maid who was naked and coverd in kiss marks. 

The gyaru smirked and looked to sieq as they as looked like hungry predators catching their prey "Well hello there cutie~ someone real important wants to ask you something. You are coming with us, do you wanna do this the boring way or the fun way" the yellow Gyaru said with a giggle
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq)   Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:00 pm

Sieq was pulled out of his reverie with the maid by the gang of gyarus surrounding and cornering him. "Hey?! What's the big idea?" He asked, sincerely confused as to what these chicks wanted with him. Did they just want to have him to themselves? "Someone real important, huh? I don't think they're going to be just asking me questions. What happens if I just say no?" He told the punks defiantly, standing up to them. Although, he was a little unsteady as he stood back up.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq)   Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:06 pm

The three gyaru's got a more sadistic smile as he mentioned saying no "Oh that would be the fun way~ Please say no so we can have some fun with you before you meet the important someone hun~" they said all winking and blowing a kiss to him as they tried to tempt him into the "Fun" way
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq)   Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:10 pm

Sieq grunted and glared at them, although he knew these girls wouldn't be dissuaded. "Fine, 'fun' way it is. Let's take this somewhere else." He reluctantly told them, because he felt they weren't going to let him just walk away from this. "I swear, if this is some prank from Maylene-..." The Queenpin was the first person Sieq thought of who would do something like this.... and he quickly realized he'd be far more pleased than annoyed if she was behind this. He was one of many adventurers that the crime lady had charmed into being one of her acquaintances and friends.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq)   Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:29 pm

The women smiled as Rhea easily lifted him onto her shoulder like a doll, "Oh i can't wait to rip those clothes off~" She said while the pink one smirked at him "Oh you'll be a fun pet dragon won't you?" the last one smiled as well "I can't wait to hear your cute moans while you beg for more" they all giggled as they put him on the floor outside and all applied fresh coats of lipstick
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq)   Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 1:32 pm

"H-hey, wait!" Sieq protested as they picked him up, as he wanted to preserve some dignity by just walking with them. He blushed deeply at their teasing and their lipstick application, and he knew being their cute pet would feel good.... but, once they dropped him, he immediately tried to defend himself from their advances.

Dragon Barrier
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq)   Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq) EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 2:04 pm

Dragon barrier- 50 hit
knockdown-50 hit (bind-32(hit))

Sieq was quick to create his barrier around himself and just in time too as the women walked over and pushed him down all three crouching, Rhea smirked as she sat on his crotch and softly grinded onto it while the others all made kissy faces at him "Aww such a cute attempt to protect yourself~ I bet you can't wait to be our pet dragon huh~"

Sieq-29 (bound)
Rhea(purple)-10
Darla(pink)-10
Hot pink-10
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq)   Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq) EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 2:06 pm

Sieq blushed incredibly brightly at their direct advances, their kissy faces tempting him more greatly than ever. He struggled from underneath them and tried to avoid receiving the imminent smooches they had planned. It was bad that he found himself aroused the idea of being their pet....

Dragon Surge
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq)   Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq) EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 2:28 pm

Dragon surge-Auto
Smooch-8 hit
Special experiment-9 crit fail
glomp and graffiti-47(fail)

The women were all caught off guard by the sudden burst of energy from sieq, Darla was sent flying into another woman and the gyaru wearing hot pink lipstick fell onto her butt. Rhea however easily caught herself in air and landed before walking up to the boy as she forced him to pucker his lips "Pucker up lover~ Momma's about to make you moan for her" She said before kissing him deeply and smearing the purple lipstick on his mouth before breaking it with a loud "MWAH, mmmh how tasty~"

Sieq-28 (Marked by purple)
Rhea-9
darla-9
Hot pink-9
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq)   Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq) EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 2:36 pm

Sieq moaned into Rhea's lips and shivered as she marked him in her lipstick. He tried shoving her away before she could do that again. And again. And again until he was painted in kiss marks.

Grapple and Toss on Rhea
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq)   Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq) EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 2:46 pm

Grapple and toss-40 (hit)
get up-69(fail)
Glomp and graffiti-58(hit)
Peck,peck-85(fail)

Sieq was able to get a perfect grip on Rhea, even if one arm went between her breasts, before throwing her into the hot pink gyaru who easily caught her friend. Not able to enjoy his victory long he was sudden pounced on by Darla who smirked before kissing him deeply and writing on his cheek "Smooch the cutie ->" pointing at his lips

Sieq-25(Marked by purple + pink graffiti)
Rhea-6(downed)
Darla-9
Hot pink-9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq)   Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mishaps in the gilded City (Sieq)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next