Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is there more forum like this place?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lost one

Is there more forum like this place? Empty
PostSubject: Is there more forum like this place?   Is there more forum like this place? EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 12:15 am

Honestly I am pretty happy to find this place where I can find people that shares the same interest as I do. As the title says, is there more forums dedicated to kissing? I have most of the time used google to find what I was looking for and accidentally just found this place. The fact that this forum exist most mean there are more forum on the internet that also is about kissing.
Back to top Go down
065227n

Is there more forum like this place? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there more forum like this place?   Is there more forum like this place? EmptyWed Apr 05, 2023 7:14 am

The Charmed Variousforum used to have very similar interests, but it's sadly dead now.
Back to top Go down

Is there more forum like this place?
Page 1 of 1