Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*taps fingers sheepishly*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

*taps fingers sheepishly* Empty
PostSubject: *taps fingers sheepishly*   *taps fingers sheepishly* EmptyWed Mar 22, 2023 9:38 am

Hi there! I'd like to apologize for just sort of dropping off the face of the Earth all of a sudden, vanishing from a space for months on end with no prior warning is not exactly normal social behaviour, but I got swept up in a whole bunch of nonsense and have been a bit nervous to pop back in after so long Crying or Very sad

But! I want to get back into the swing of writing, making characters and so on. To that end, I'm picking myself up and trying to dust myself off, starting with returning here! For all those I had active threads with or had made plans to write with, please drop a reply here if you'd like to pick up where we left off - and I'll do as best I can to oblige! Since PMs were also a bit hard for me to keep track of, I've also been putting together a little Discord server for the purpose of kissy fetish activity and the general writing/character building stuff I was up to before I left. If y'all are interested, also do let me know, and I'll prepare it for a share in this board Smile

unknownwatcher, AggronStrong, SnuggleBun and Ivory_the_chocobo like this post

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: *taps fingers sheepishly*   *taps fingers sheepishly* EmptyWed Mar 22, 2023 3:10 pm

Been so long that I forget whether we arranged anything, but welcome back. Hope things are better for you these days.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: *taps fingers sheepishly*   *taps fingers sheepishly* EmptyWed Mar 22, 2023 10:07 pm

I'd love to join that discord! Please drop a link and I'll pop in!
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: *taps fingers sheepishly*   *taps fingers sheepishly* EmptyThu Mar 23, 2023 8:06 am

Thanks! Here's the link:

https://discord.gg/neRAfKA46v
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: *taps fingers sheepishly*   *taps fingers sheepishly* EmptyThu Mar 23, 2023 11:07 am

unable to accept invite
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: *taps fingers sheepishly*   *taps fingers sheepishly* EmptyThu Mar 23, 2023 12:00 pm

Oh, strange! I'll give it a look and see if I can fix it

[EDIT]: Weird, I took a look at the active invites and this one's the permanent one I made that's been used for everyone thus far, plus AggronStrong was able to join. If you'd like, PM me your Discord account and I'll invite you manually!
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: *taps fingers sheepishly*   *taps fingers sheepishly* EmptyThu Mar 23, 2023 8:58 pm

Just joined the server!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *taps fingers sheepishly*   *taps fingers sheepishly* Empty

Back to top Go down

*taps fingers sheepishly*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: