Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kirlia and Gothorita, Psychic Shorties

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

Kirlia and Gothorita, Psychic Shorties Empty
PostSubject: Kirlia and Gothorita, Psychic Shorties   Kirlia and Gothorita, Psychic Shorties EmptyFri Mar 24, 2023 2:10 pm

Wanted to try my hand at a 'parody character' concept, the sort of enemy encounter based on existing characters! After making a quick list, I had an idea for some Pokemon, and this duo stuck out to me. May follow up with some more Pokemon themed encounters to get myself back into the swing of things!

Kirlia and Gothorita

Appearance:
Kirlia and Gothorita, Psychic Shorties Kirlia11

Bio:
Some time ago, a meek Ralts wandered from her usual berry-hunting route and found herself on the outskirts of a city, where several lowly Wild Pokemon attempted to pick her off for quick EXP. Being totally inexperienced in fighting, Ralts was pummelled, but just as she was about to faint... A loud pop! echoed through the alleyway, leaving a Rattata lying on its side with it's limbs frozen in shock. On the rodent's cheek was a bright, rosy lipstick mark, applied by a sour-faced Gothita who threateningly puckered her lips at the rest of the bullies. Disgusted and/or embarrassed, they fled, leaving Ralts in absolute awe of her saviour. This Gothita had managed to just barely keep herself out of trouble in this harsh environment due to her learning how to 'fight' from cartoons she'd spied through human's windows... She remembered what it was like to be picked on, and took Ralts under her wing. The two become the best of friends, Gothita swearing to keep Ralts safe while Ralts in turn swore to keep her well. Though their style of battling was undeniably unorthodox, the two were able to gather enough energy to evolve together, becoming what you see today!

Unfortunately, their new bodies meant little against the stronger opponents they began to seek - just what were they missing? With cartoons seemingly no help this time, the two psychics 'borrowed' a stash of books from a local library depicting Pokemon engaging in curious rituals with humans... Even Gardevoirs and Gothitelles were involved! That settled it for them, the earnest (if not too bright) partners setting off to gain even more experience and prove themselves... Now Pokemon, Humans and most anything were in their sights <3!

Thanks to their teamwork and similar abilities, these two have tons of varied moves! Each category is sorted below.

Shared Moves:

Kirlia's Moves:

Gothorita's Moves:

Team Moves:

Now, there's a lot there, which means a lot of potential tweaking and balancing down the line, but hopefully you enjoy my attempt at reimagining some Pokemon abilities and mechanics! As a reward, here's some 'Finisher' techniques that essentially act as potential endings for a conflict assuming these two win a fight.

Finishers:

Thanks again for the read, and of course anyone is free to try and run these two if they'd like! If you do, drop a link to the thread here so I can see - it'll help with balance Smile.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Kirlia and Gothorita, Psychic Shorties   Kirlia and Gothorita, Psychic Shorties EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 5:29 am

This look amazing i'll would like to try it

Dark's_writings

Dark's_writings

PostSubject: Re: Kirlia and Gothorita, Psychic Shorties   Kirlia and Gothorita, Psychic Shorties EmptyFri Mar 31, 2023 2:33 pm

this is probably one of the most unintentional yet amazing critiques on the enemies on this forum. like the normal attacks are nothin much a lil raunchy but nothing too bad. but once you get to the finishers BOOM

S E X
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/bigheads0nicdark
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Kirlia and Gothorita, Psychic Shorties   Kirlia and Gothorita, Psychic Shorties EmptyFri Mar 31, 2023 8:54 pm

So, help me out here, am I critiquing the forum by not going overboard with basic attacks or by including outright sex? Lol
Back to top Go down
Dark's_writings

Dark's_writings

PostSubject: Re: Kirlia and Gothorita, Psychic Shorties   Kirlia and Gothorita, Psychic Shorties EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 7:41 am

the basic attacks might not be to bad because there just actual pokemon moves

but yeah its just including s e x lol
but hey. i don't really care who puts what in there enemies/boss whatever this is fucking fetish forum
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/bigheads0nicdark
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirlia and Gothorita, Psychic Shorties   Kirlia and Gothorita, Psychic Shorties Empty

Back to top Go down

Kirlia and Gothorita, Psychic Shorties
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: Character/Enemy creations-
Jump to: