Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Player Character: Evan Hein

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hypie99999

Player Character: Evan Hein Empty
PostSubject: Player Character: Evan Hein   Player Character: Evan Hein EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 11:43 am

Description: A wandering adventurer wielding a magical blade, Evan is an odd figure given his heroic heritage. More laid back than the average hero, he prefers to take his time and enjoy the finer things in life, never taking fights too seriously and finding different outs to the situation. The behavior benefitted him as most intel against him would be inconsistent due to his public perception. Despite his laid-back attitude, he dislikes the idea of losing so when backed into a corner, he unleashes his skills in the hopes of victory.

Passives:
(Passive) Laid back: Evan's just here for a good time. Locks most of his advanced skills behind stamina/health thresholds. ((Can be adjustable depending on the RPs))
Disables upon reaching 15 stamina/health and activates "Phew, you pack quite the punch!"

(Passive) Phew, you pack quite the punch!: Evan will now use different skills imbued with magic.
Disables upon reaching 5 stamina/health and activates "Hmm a worthy opponent? Alright lets do this!"

(Passive) "Hmm a worthy opponent? Alright lets do this!": Unlocks all remaining skills.
((Thinking of this boosting a stat as well, but might be a bit too strong))

Actives:
I
Slash - Slashes the target with his blade dealing - 1 damage

Leg sweep - Evan performs a leg sweep causing his foe to lose balance and fall - 1 damage

Counter - Evan prepares to counter an attack - Reflects half the damage that would be dealt

II
Double Slash - Evan strikes his opponent two times - 1 damage each

Imbue Element - Evan imbues his sword with an element - Fire, Lightning, Wind, Ice - Takes a turn and can be interrupted

Imbue Fire Skills

Fire Slash - Evan slashes his opponent with a flaming blade. - 2 damage, a chance to burn if crit

Fireball - Ranged attack sending a fireball - 3 damage, chance to burn if crit

Imbue Lightning Skills

Thunder blade - Evan slashes his opponent with a blade flowing with electricity - 2 damage, a chance to jolt if crit, causing opponents to drop their weapons

Zap - The blade shoots out a bolt of electricity at the opponent - 3 damage, a chance to jolt if crit, causing opponents to drop their weapons

Imbue Wind Skills

Gust - The blade lets out a blast of wind magic - 1 damage, can be used creatively(Divert projectiles, throw dust, etc)

Imbue Ice Skills

Cone of ice - Evan shoots out multiple icicles from his blade hitting a wide angle - 1 damage, 5x

III
Triple Slash - Evan strikes his opponent three times - 1 damage each

Imbue Fire Skills

Fireball flurry - The fire-imbued blade shoots out several fireballs at the target. - 3 damage, 3x times

Imbue Lightning Skills

Thunder Thrust - A quick thrust to the opponent. - 5 damage

Imbue Wind Skills

Gale wall - A strong whirlwind appears around Evan and blocks projectiles and attacks for a turn - Can only be used sparingly. With increasing turn counts after each usage. 1 turn CD - 2 turn CD - 3 turn CD etc etc

Imbue Ice Skills

Freeze! - Thrusting his blade to the ground, Evan begins to freeze the ground causing enemies to slip. - Trips enemies and chance to get knocked down per action.
(With the blade stuck on the ground, Evan resorts to hand-to-hand and grappling - Punches deal 1, Grapple holds inflict bind.) Note: Enemies can dislodge the blade to remove the frozen ground.

Finisher: Omnislash - Imbuing all four elements onto his blade, Evan rushes to his opponent and throws them into the air. Enhancing his speed with lightning, he slashes his opponent several times before kicking them to the ground. Staying afloat with wind magic, he charges up his magic to let loose a beam of elemental energy at his vulnerable opponent.

Weaknesses:
Dice roll if the following a presented
1: Fascinated
2: Resist - Becomes Charmed if dice lands on 2 again
3: Fascinated
4: Charmed
5: Resist - Becomes Fascinated if dice lands on 5 again
6: Charmed

Breasts - Having a fondness for their softness, he wouldn't hesitate if his opponent offers him a squeeze.

Feet(Stockings, pantyhose) - Having lost and humiliated by a fighter using those, the memory forever ingrained and one he secretly enjoyed.

Hello! So here is my first character Evan! I've been a lurker here for quite some time now and was interested in taking part in the RP fun here. I've got quite some experience when it comes to story telling, but the combat side needs some improvement, so I hope I can work it out with you all!

I've got plans to add more skills, but I'd like to keep them as unlockables later on as it's only natural he would be getting stronger with more adventures. Things like multiple imbue, more elemental skills, maybe more elements. I'd rather not add too much to the kit as well due to not wanting to overwhelm my RP partner.

I'm also quite new to this so the numbers could be quite off, I'd love to get feedback to improve that part of the sheet.

Hope I get to RP with some of you soon! Feel free to leave a message as well if you've got an idea.

Edit 1: Fixed some numbers to make it lower as it might have ramped up a bit too much.

Last edited by hypie99999 on Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Player Character: Evan Hein   Player Character: Evan Hein EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 9:41 pm

Looks interesting. I'm a little leery with how much he ramps up. But that might get a pass because Danger strats.

Just a few things to nitpick:

Not sure what Backflip or Flash Step do mechanically. Yes you say they're movement skills, but what are they actually doing? Positioning is something that so rarely comes up here outside of fluff.

Maybe rework Zap and ThunderBlade? Our system has Crits stun by default unless the move specifically has another effect that activates on Crit. Like how your fire moves have a chance to burn on Crit, for example, so they'll do that instead of stunning.

Third thing is the effect of his weaknesses. Like, does he take more damage from them? Is he more likely to get hit by attacks involving them? Does he get a debuff when a certain weakness is used against him? What actually makes them a weakness instead of just a thing he's into?

hypie99999 likes this post

Back to top Go down
hypie99999

PostSubject: Re: Player Character: Evan Hein   Player Character: Evan Hein EmptyMon Apr 17, 2023 3:00 am

Thanks for the feedback, I've updated some of the numbers so it won't ramp up too high.

Removed the movement skills as you mentioned it rarely ever being used and I now see that it might be quite useless in some scenarios and only appear as text fillers.

For the reworked skills, I thought of adding a new debuff that would disarm enemies with a weapon

And for the weakness, thought of adding a fun twist to it with the dice that would give him a debuff when faced against them. With two safe spots that only happens once, it will be pure rng what happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player Character: Evan Hein   Player Character: Evan Hein Empty

Back to top Go down

Player Character: Evan Hein
Page 1 of 1