Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Diskreet's Character Archive

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diskreet

Diskreet's Character Archive Empty
PostSubject: Diskreet's Character Archive   Diskreet's Character Archive EmptySat May 20, 2023 9:06 pm

Player Character, Shae Whitlock: Link to Google Doc
Melva, The Dreamy Succubus: Link to Google Doc

Hello everybody! Diskreet here, an avid role-playing fan who recently stumbled upon this forum and decided to join the fun. I've seen that other people have created character archives, and I've decided to do the same. This is mainly because I prefer to use Google Docs as a platform to write on, and by having this archive, I can post the links to new characters here instead of making a new post to paste a link in. Also, I'll make the link look prettier once I have full permission to post them.
Back to top Go down
Diskreet

PostSubject: Re: Diskreet's Character Archive   Diskreet's Character Archive EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 9:02 pm

I finally made my first midara, so I am proud to introduce Melva, The Dreamy Succubus. While her profile isn't finished, since I still have to do the fluff of the about section, the meat and bones are finished. I put little thought into balance as I made her, so she could be laughable easy or annoyingly hard to defeat, but that is something that'll be seen when the time comes for her to appear in a role-playing session.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Diskreet's Character Archive   Diskreet's Character Archive EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 4:49 am

Looks pretty good,i would like to fight against her

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diskreet's Character Archive   Diskreet's Character Archive Empty

Back to top Go down

Diskreet's Character Archive
Page 1 of 1