Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anneliese, the Princess Fanatic.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Anneliese, the Princess Fanatic.  Empty
PostSubject: Anneliese, the Princess Fanatic.    Anneliese, the Princess Fanatic.  EmptySun May 28, 2023 12:01 am

Critical information is bolded (with one exception lol).

Bio:

Anneliese did not have a happy childhood. She lived in squalor and often went to sleep hungry. Despite coming from a loving family, Anneliese always felt a deep dissatisfaction and unhappiness with the life she had. However, there was one means of escape for young Anneliese, something that made the hungry nights that much easier to bear: books. In particular, Anneliese was obsessed with Fairy tales. Even more particularly, she was obsessed with one specific aspect of these novels: the damsel in distress. A beautiful woman with long flowing blonde locks and a gorgeous dress, who at the end of the story is saved by a prince charming and lives happily ever after.  Yes, everything about princesses has fascinated and obsessed her, and that fascination only grew and grew as she matured. As a fully fledged adult, it has almost become something of a fetish for her. She would do anything to become one, anything! With this obsession taking hold of her mind, she has morphed into a Midara, and she now searches the world looking for a man she can claim as her prince charming; and finally earn her happily ever after...

Main Mechanics:

What does an aspiring princess need to be above all? A fair and just leader? Wrong! What she needs, at least in Anneliese's eyes, is to be Enchanting! Enchantment is a special meter that fills up after Anneliese uses certain moves. Upon hitting certain Enchantment thresholds, she begins to ascend into the regal form she's always desired, gaining new and stronger abilities, as well as a new appearance, for each form. The meter starts at 0, goes up to 15, and can go into the negatives. At 5 stacks of Enchantment, she enters Partial Princess mode. At 15 stacks of Enchantment, she enters Fairy Tale Princess mode.

Base Form:

"D-don't judge me for looking like this...! I'll be a princess soon, I know it!"

Description: Before gaining any points of Enchantment, Annaliese is still in her base form, which is essentially the exact same as how she looked before she transformed into a Midara. She is a thin young adult woman with straight brown hair and brown eyes, and modest clothes as a result of her upbringing. Speaking of modest, her bust and butt size are also very modest for a Midara. She's not ugly by any means, but in her eyes she believes she'll struggle to find a prince this way. As such, she's a bit nervous to encounter a male opponent, and won't be as overtly affectionate as in her other forms. Her game plan should be to enter a more regal form as soon as possible.

Moves:

Regal Makeover: "A princess has to look the part!" Annaliese produce some makeup and applies it to her face, along with a large helping of lipstick, hoping to impress the prince-to-be with an enhanced look. Adds 2 points of Enchantment. On crit fail, her nerves get the better of her and she messes up the makeup completely, smearing it all over her face. This removes 2 points of Enchantment.

Half-hearted smooch: "C-come here, a-a-and give me a kiss!" Not having the royal look won't stop her from trying to act the part! With this attack, Annaliese shuts her eyes plants a quick kiss on the cheek of the opponent. Does 1 damage. If Regal Makeover has been used, does 1 extra damage and adds a point of enchantment. With her eyes closed from the nervousness, there is the slight chance she could miss. On crit success, she accidentally plants one right on the lips. This does 3 damage, adds 2 points of enchantment, and has a chance to charm.

Love at first sight: "I think... I've found my prince...!" Anneliese stares deep into the eyes of her opponent. "...He's so Dreamy...". Resolving that she has truly met her prince to be, Annaliese gains a point of Enchantment, and now (thanks to her now having an even bigger crush on her opponent) future attacks imbued with love magic (marked with [LM]) are buffed.

A Quick Spritzing: "I've h-heard guys go crazy for this stuff!” Annaliese attempts to win her opponent over by spraying herself with an intoxicating fragrance. Adds a point of enchantment, and thanks to her intoxicating new scent, certain attacks (marked with [S]) are buffed.

A Refresher Course In Love: “Aaah~….” That one never gets old!” Anneliese rereads an old fairy tale novel, to remind herself of what she’s fighting for. Adds 2 stacks of enchantment, and Princess’s Decree and Gift Bestowal roll at advantage.

Bad Hair Day: “I wish my hair was as pretty as theirs…” Filled with envy for the princesses of her books, Annaliese produce a hairbrush and goes to work, hoping to capture some of their appeal. 2 stacks of enchantment, and moves marked with [H] are now unlocked.

Regal Aspirations: “I will be a Princess! …Some day anyway…” Anneliese motivates herself to become the regal persona she’s always hoped she would be. Thanks to this boost of motivation, growing into her princessly form becomes just a bit easier. Adds 1 stack of Enchantment, and until she ascends to Fairy Tale Princess Mode, she passively gains a stack of Enchantment every other turn.

Partial Princess Form:

"Ahh~! I feel amazing! But... I'm still not ready for my prince just yet..."

Gained after hitting 5 stacks of Enchantment, a faint pink glow begins to emit from Annaliese. When the light dies down, it appears her Midara powers have awakened at last!

Description: From the faint glow emerges a beautiful blonde haired adult woman, with her once shabby clothes shifting to a noblewoman's gown. It is obvious at glance she has grown with this transformation... in many ways. She stands somewhat taller, with her lips, breasts, and bottom now having grown into something much more akin to a standard Midara. While she is grappling with her newly awakened Midara self and her old human self, she is eager to let her now bountiful lust unleash on her opponent. However, despite these changes, she still knows deep down she's not fully a princess yet...

Mechanics and Moves:

[LM] Newly Confident Smooch:"Come here and give me a real kiss!" No longer content with a simple peck on the cheek, Anneliese targets her prince with a kiss on the lips, making sure to work her tongue in as she fills their mouth with love magic!  2 damage, 2 stacks of enchantment. [LM Effect: Inflicts Paralysis]

Hip Check: “How do you like this ass now~?” Anneliese gives her opponent a quick butt bump and grind right on the crotch. 2 WP Damage, 2 stacks of enchantment.

[H] Hair Whip: She smacks the opponent in the face with her now much longer blonde locks, hoping to set them off-balance. No damage, but 2 enchantment and next attack rolls and disadvantage.

Princess's Decree: "How can I please you?" She compels the opponent to tell her a weakness of theirs. And adds a new move to her list based on her opponent’s answer. Also adds a point of Enchantment.

Ooey Gooey Kiss: "So, you like lipstick, huh? In that case... " Seeing how much they enjoyed the lipstick showing the first time around, what better way to impress her prince then give them a even bigger helping? Lavishly applying her opponent's favorite shade, she gives them a big, wet one right on the lips! Only available if she uses Royal makeover in base form. 3 damage, 4 stacks of Enchantment and chance to inflict off-balance. (It's actually her blinding them with a big glob of lipstick in the face but off-balance is the closest effect to what I wanted.).

[LM] Flirtatious Kiss: "For you, handsome!" Annaliese uses her adorable Princess appeal to her advantage with a blown kiss. She lays a big kiss on her hand and blows a big pink heart right at the opponent. 2 damage, Adds 2 stacks of Enchantment, and chance to charm. [LM Effect: First use has 3 stacks of Enchantment and is guaranteed to Charm].

I am above you!: Now a sexy midara, Anneliese has the confidence to try and dominate her prince! Anneliese knocks her opponent to the ground with a forceful kick. No damage, knocks the opponent down, 1 Enchantment on move use, Annaliese can jump into one of her other moves marked [D] following this attack.

[D] [S] Princess’s Pin: ”Remember to breathe in there!” Anneliese Straddles the hero, pinning their face in between her now sizable breasts. If A Quick Spritzing is used, her perfume overpowers them further than her already sweet scent. Inflicts Bind. 1 damage, 1 enchantment for each turn bound. [S effect: Must roll successfully twice to escape the bind.]

[D] Smooching Smother: “Oh you look so cute on the ground like that!” Anneliese leaps on top of her hero and covers their face in a barrage of kisses. 2 Damage and 3 Stacks of Enchantment.

[D] Peach Drop: “Haaaacha!” Seeing her opponent laid out of the floor like that give Anneliese a surge of lust. She runs at them, leaps into the air and slams her ass directly on their face! 3 WP damage, 2 stacks of enchantment and chance to stun.

Fairy Tale Princess Form:

"Finally! At long last... I am... a Princess~~~!"

After hitting 15 stacks of Enchantment, Anneliese is overcome with lust and love magic! She begins to glow bright pink once again, but far more brightly this time. In a brilliant burst of love energy, Fairy Tale Princess Anneliese is revealed!

Description: If a damsel from one of the pages of Anneliese's many books were to leap out of the page and enter our reality... they would now appear lacking in comparison to her in this form. Now sporting a resplendent poofy pink dress, a full head of long, thick, flowing golden blonde locks, and an absolutely huge pair of plump, pouty, pink lips, perfect for smooching on her prince-to-be, she is the spitting image of a princess at long, long last. She now stands significantly taller than both of her prior forms, and her tits and ass have blossomed to tremendous size. The breasts are just barely not spilling out from the low cut collar of the shirt, and while the ass is still being obscured by her thick and frilly dress, she is no less eager to use it on her lover. Her midara side having fully transformed her body and mind, any remnants of the old Annaliese are completely and utterly gone. Her once shy, nervous self is replaced with a licentious princess, desperate to drown her newly found prince in love.

Mechanics:

Now that her transformation is complete, Annaliese will begin to focus on the opponent's transformation into her perfect fairy tale prince. Upon reaching Fairy Tale Princess Form, Annaliese's opponent will now have a new meter: "Princely Desire". This meter fills up with certain attacks, and at certain thresholds: will begin affecting the opponent in certain ways.

Princely Desire Effects:
5: Crit Fail rolls threshold is increased from 1-15 to 1-25.
10: Now, mind slowly being entranced by Anneliese, they are more susceptible to her attacks, and less willing to attack in turn. Critical successes are now fails. Also unlocks new move variations for Anneliese. Moves unlocked at this threshold are marked [PD].
15: All player attacks now roll at disadvantage. Attacks taken while charmed now deal an additional 2 damage as opposed to one.
20: Unlocks...?

Moves:

[H] Head of Hair Fit for A Princess: “I've worked tirelessly on my hair for you!”: Anneliese puts her head of gorgeous princess locks to good use, tangling and tickling her opponent with her massive waves of soft, plush hair. 2 Damage. 3 Princely Desire, and chance to inflict off-balance.

[LM] Love Energy Sample: "My love for you, my prince~! Have a taste~!" Placing booth hands to her lips, she daintily blows a kiss to her prince. This blows a tremendous amount of pink love magic unto the opponent, practically drowning them in wave of warm love, boosting their desire to be her prince. Does no damage, but adds 3 stacks of Princely Desire. [LM Effect: First use adds 5 stacks as opposed to 3.]

[S] The Royal Embrace: "Oooh~! You're so cute! Come into my arms!" Overcome with the adorableness of her opponent, Annaliese scoops them up into a big warm hug, stuffing their face into her massive breasts all the while. She squeezes them tightly, practically suffocating them with the smothering display of love. Getting an up-close and personal experience with Annaliese's jugs also fills the opponents nostrils with her sweet princessy scent, further filling them with desire. Inflicts Bind, Deals one damage and adds one stack of Princely Desire for each turn bound. If bound for more than 2 turns, inflicts Dazed upon escape from bind. [S Effect: Inflicts Dazed on release regardless on number of turns bound.]

Royal Enticement: “My beautiful body~~ All for you!” Now fully confident in her royal sex appeal, she partially peels back her dress to give the opponent a sneak peek of what they’re in store for. Charms and adds 2 stacks of princely desire. If Anneliese has used Princess’s Decree, she uses her knowledge of her opponents preferences to her advantage. Adds an extra point of Princely Desire, and inflicts Fascination as well as charmed.

A Kiss from a Princess: "Taste my lips, they're far sweeter now~~" Now with her absolutely decadent lips, she places them in a gentle pucker and plants a soft, sweet kiss right on the lips of the player. 2 Damage, 2 stacks of princely desire, and chance to charm.

[PD] True Love's Kiss: "You want a kiss? Of course, my love~!" Dazed with love for Anneliese, the prince-to-be come to her, wanting a kiss. Upon hearing her prince request a kiss, she is completely sent over the edge. She makes out with him ferociously and passionately, filling his mouth with the sweet taste of her loving lips all the while. 3 Damage, 4 stacks of Princely Desire, and kissing fetishists are paralyzed with love.

The Royal Behind: "This royal rump is all for you, my sweet!" Annaliese, wanting to give her opponent a feeling of how her butt has grown under her clothes, slams her ass directly into them! 3 damage, 2 stacks of princely desire, ass fetishists are stunned.

[PD] A Willing Throne: "Oh my~! My little prince is eager, isn't he?" Anneliese is now confident that her prince will come to her. After all, who could resists her like this? She lifts her dress and presents her ass, now shapely and jiggling. The player is now more than eager to smooch all over it. After letting the opponent plant several kisses on her exposed cheeks, she takes a well deserved rest atop her royal throne. Initial 2 damage and 2 Princely Desire on move use. Inflicts bind, Anneliese heals 1 hp, deals 1 wp damage per, and adds one stack of Princely Desire for each turn she has her opponent bound. Strong bind for Ass fetishists.

[PD] Gift Bestowal: "You do have a Dowry for me, do you not?" After having some control over the mind of her prince, Anneliese makes a request that the prince should bestow upon her one of there prized possessions as a sign of their love for her. Player gives Anneliese a held item. Player's choice, but it should be something that their character perceives as valuable or important.

Happily Ever After? (Finisher): "My prince... I... I... I love you!!!" Only available if Anneliese is in Fairy Tale Princess form, the opponent is at at 3 willpower or lower, and the opponent does not have max Princely Desire. Ends the fight if landed. Annaliese grabs the opponent by the underarms and begins a barrage of smooches. On the cheeks, on the lips, nowhere is safe from her affectionate assault. Love magic imbued in every kiss, the target of the attack is practically paralyzed from the lipstick smothering. To finalize the attack, Annaliese focuses a tremendous amount of love magic right into her lips, making them glow pink in a display of love. "MMMMMMMMWAH!". Planting one last long loving kiss on her now dazed prince, he is now in enough of a stupor for Annaliese to claim him. He is officially her's to love forever and always. She will smother her prince in hugs, kisses, and all kinds of other methods of affection for the rest of their days. She has finally... finally... earned her one true happy ever after...

...or at least she would, if her Fairy Tale Princess form wasn't temporary. Yes, unfortunately for Anneliese, a Midara of her power can't sustain the amount love energy it takes to maintain that form for very long after the fight. When the ability does inevitably wear off, the captured opponent will be able to make their escape. Annaliese will lose her memory of the encounter, and begin searching for a prince once more. But who knows? Maybe someday Anneliese will find a way to become a princess permanently...

Last edited by whofubdi on Tue May 30, 2023 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anneliese, the Princess Fanatic.    Anneliese, the Princess Fanatic.  EmptySun May 28, 2023 12:02 am

Sorry for the incredible amount of TO BE ADDEDs and such haha, she's nowhere near done. I wanted to get what I had up here to save it. Let me know what you guys think! What should I add/change/remove, and what do you think of what I have so far?
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Anneliese, the Princess Fanatic.    Anneliese, the Princess Fanatic.  EmptySun May 28, 2023 12:14 am

I would love to help test her when she is done and would love to offer any help I can.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Anneliese, the Princess Fanatic.    Anneliese, the Princess Fanatic.  EmptySun May 28, 2023 10:52 am

I think you're off to a good start, and I don't think there's anything I would change or remove as it is.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Anneliese, the Princess Fanatic.    Anneliese, the Princess Fanatic.  EmptySun May 28, 2023 7:36 pm

More than mechanics, I'm curious about roleplay interactions. Mainly how she handles friends, close and new, how she might bond with fellow book-lovers, or even if someone takes an interest in her in base form. You've made an interesting character, bud!

PostSubject: Re: Anneliese, the Princess Fanatic.    Anneliese, the Princess Fanatic.  EmptyTue May 30, 2023 10:49 am

And with that, Anneliese is finally done! Please let me know if you'd make any balance/other changes to her. There's other stuff I wanted to add, but at this point she is ready for RP aside for any balancing issues.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Anneliese, the Princess Fanatic.    Anneliese, the Princess Fanatic.  EmptyTue May 30, 2023 11:07 am

Need someone to test her on?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anneliese, the Princess Fanatic.    Anneliese, the Princess Fanatic.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Anneliese, the Princess Fanatic.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: Character/Enemy creations-
Jump to: