Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos Vs. Manuela

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Salos Vs. Manuela Empty
PostSubject: Salos Vs. Manuela   Salos Vs. Manuela EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 1:30 am

Salos had been invited to a distant mountain monastery/academy to partake in panel on pyromancy for the benefit of the many mages studying there. The panel had gone well, with Salos having the opportunity to speak about his experiences using flame magic out in the field to contrast the more academic and theoretical bents of the other panelists. One thing had struck Salos as a bit strange, namely that amongst the students attending the panel had been an older woman in a low cut green dress who had watched him intently the whole time. After the panel had ended and the students had dispersed the woman suddenly approached Salos. "Hello. I'm Manuela Casagranda. Instructor in swords and divine magic." She said, offering him a hand and giving him a sultry smile.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos Vs. Manuela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Manuela   Salos Vs. Manuela EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 7:29 am

“Hello. It is nice to meet you.” he said, shaking her hand. He thought it was nice to meet a new friendly magic user to chat with.
Back to top Go down
Present

Salos Vs. Manuela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Manuela   Salos Vs. Manuela EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 3:37 pm

"It's always I joy to chat with fellow mages. Can I offer you a drink?" She asked, unsubtly flirting as she shook Salos's hand.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos Vs. Manuela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Manuela   Salos Vs. Manuela EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 4:34 pm

"Sure that would be fine." he said, not seeing anything wrong with that.
Back to top Go down
Present

Salos Vs. Manuela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Manuela   Salos Vs. Manuela EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 4:58 pm

Manuela lead him to the food hall, where they could pick up some food, a pair of mugs, and a tall pitched of beer. "So how long have you been adventuring?" The songstress asked as she poured then both a drink.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos Vs. Manuela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Manuela   Salos Vs. Manuela EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 5:05 pm

"A few years, trying to get better with my magic. How long have you been teaching here?" he asked, trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Present

Salos Vs. Manuela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Manuela   Salos Vs. Manuela EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 5:17 pm

"Several years now. I'm a bit of an old hand. What sort of midara do you often face?" She asked, taking a swig of her beer.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos Vs. Manuela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Manuela   Salos Vs. Manuela EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 5:21 pm

"Motherly midara and some girly ones as well. I don't want to say any more then that." he said, not wanting her to think that he is too weird.
Back to top Go down
Present

Salos Vs. Manuela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Manuela   Salos Vs. Manuela EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 5:36 pm

"Really? I had you pinned for a submissive teacher's pet who loves being smothered by a woman's curves with the slightest hint of a hypno-kink. But I could see where a love of motherly midara would fit in. So does that fetish extend to alluring older woman." Manuela teased. Her foot playfully rubbing along Salos's thigh.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos Vs. Manuela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Manuela   Salos Vs. Manuela EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 5:38 pm

"Yeah I guess that could go to older ladies." he said, his face blushing from her words about being a teacher's pet as well.
Back to top Go down
Present

Salos Vs. Manuela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Manuela   Salos Vs. Manuela EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 5:42 pm

"Say. How about you come to my classroom and I can teach you a thing or two about how much fun a sexy older lady can be?" The songstress asked with a seductive twinkle in her eye. She found it adorable how Salos didn't even try deny her read on his fetishes.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos Vs. Manuela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Manuela   Salos Vs. Manuela EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 5:47 pm

"Are you coming on to me, Ms.Manuela? We just met and you seem to be a very forward woman." he said, trying to hide that her direct take charge actions were a bit of a turn on.
Back to top Go down
Present

Salos Vs. Manuela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Manuela   Salos Vs. Manuela EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 5:49 pm

"As a matter of fact I am. Does that bother you?" She seductively purred, leaning forward in a way that gave Salos a great view into the depths of her cleavage.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos Vs. Manuela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Manuela   Salos Vs. Manuela EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 5:50 pm

"Not really." he said, his train of thought derailed by her cleavage.
Back to top Go down
Present

Salos Vs. Manuela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Manuela   Salos Vs. Manuela EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 5:59 pm

"Perfect. Now let's head to my classroom for a private lesson." She chuckled, finishing off her glass and getting to her feet in a way that caused her prodigious breasts to bounce and away in a most mesmerizing fashion.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos Vs. Manuela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Manuela   Salos Vs. Manuela EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 6:02 pm

Salos couldn't help getting up with her, trying not to be too captivated by her bouncing chest.
Back to top Go down
Present

Salos Vs. Manuela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Manuela   Salos Vs. Manuela EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 6:10 pm

"I don't mind if you stare. I love it when cute boys like you can't look away." Manuela teased, bouncing and squeezing her girls in a way that was downright hypnotic.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos Vs. Manuela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Manuela   Salos Vs. Manuela EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 6:14 pm

Salos could only nod as he stared at her girls.
Back to top Go down
Present

Salos Vs. Manuela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Manuela   Salos Vs. Manuela EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 6:20 pm

"Good boy. Follow my girls. You can just stare and relax as they lead you to the next bit of fun. Letting all your worries or inhibitions fade away as you follow my girls." The songstress whispered. Her experience with sinking helping make her voice extra smooth and hypnotic as her captivating bosom swing back and forth before Salos's gaze.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos Vs. Manuela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Manuela   Salos Vs. Manuela EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 6:23 pm

Salos continued to follow her girls as he let her guide him to her classroom for her 'lesson'.
Back to top Go down
Present

Salos Vs. Manuela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Manuela   Salos Vs. Manuela EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 6:55 pm

Manuela's entrancing bosom lead Salos into an empty classroom as she closed the door behind him. "But before we start let's get you into uniform." She said, beginning to rummage around in the depths of the teachers desk.

Last edited by Present on Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos Vs. Manuela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Manuela   Salos Vs. Manuela EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 6:57 pm

"Maybe you need to take a break...." he said, trying to shake his mind free of her spell as he tried to bind her.

(Resist, fire bind)
Back to top Go down
Present

Salos Vs. Manuela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Manuela   Salos Vs. Manuela EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 7:34 pm

(Resist -roll 19- Fail)

Before Salos could muster up the willpower to defy her the songstress pulled a female uniform in Salos's soze out of her desk. "Here you go." She said, offering it up to him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos Vs. Manuela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Manuela   Salos Vs. Manuela EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 7:38 pm

Salos tried to summon the willpower to avoid taking the uniform, or worse if she decided to help him into the outfit.
Back to top Go down
Present

Salos Vs. Manuela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Manuela   Salos Vs. Manuela EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 8:35 pm

"Don't look so surprised. I know a cute boy who likes to be dressed up when I see one." Manuela chuckled. "Here. Let me help you put it on." She added, her hands teasing Salos's body as she moved to help him out of his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salos Vs. Manuela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Manuela   Salos Vs. Manuela Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos Vs. Manuela
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next