Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lips (Dragon Quest)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

Lips (Dragon Quest) Empty
PostSubject: Lips (Dragon Quest)   Lips (Dragon Quest) EmptyFri Jun 30, 2023 3:27 pm

~SYNOPSIS~

Outgoing, brazen, and looking for mates, Lips passes allll the requirements for being a Midara--this sultry, sumptuous slug has an obsession with smooching unsuspecting adventurers who wander a bit too far into her territory. And boy, do they learn their lesson...fluttering lashes, lascivious licks, and puckered lips await them when they fall prey to her! Using her naturally viscous body, she presses against them, pinning them to the floor and leaving them utterly defenseless against her wiles. And once they've been slimed and pocked so much that it's hard to even move, there's nothing they can do but submit to her lips and tongue, over and over as their clothes and skin are utterly stained with massive, sticky kiss marks, and their vitality is utterly drained...~

Pictures of Lips (and her many recolors):

(If anyone wants to use these enemies in their own RP, go ahead! I'd be flattered if you did! Very Happy )

---

STATUS EFFECTS:

Weak Bind: Target can attack normally.
Bind: Target cannot attack.
Strong Bind: Target cannot attack. Struggle rolls at a disadvantage

~Fascinated~: The target is overwhelmed with...curiosity about those large, supple lips...so overwhelmed, in fact, that they cannot attack. Lasts 2 turns.

~Sticky~: A measurement of how much lipstick and slime has smeared its way onto the target.
At 4 stacks: Target must make an advantaged roll to act this turn.
At 6 stacks: Sluggy Embrace becomes a deep bind.
At 8 stacks: Target must make a roll to act this turn.
At 10 stacks: The only act the target can attempt is to decrease stacks. Instead of (auto-succeeding), the target must roll successfully.
A turn can be used to decrease the stacks by 1d4.
On Crit Roll: Decrease stacks by 1d6.

Disrobed: All erotic moves used against the target have their damage increased by 1. The target can use an action to remove this debuff, but beware: if you're already ~Sticky~, you COULD just end up wasting a turn, letting those slug gals have their way with you...

---

Smack:
"Don't get fresh with me! Hmph!"
Lips slaps the target across the face, dealing 2 damage.

Grope:
"Let me help you relax, darling~"
Lips feels up her target, massaging them tenderly. Deals 1 damage.

Blown Kiss:
"Here's a big wet one, just for you~ Muah, muah muah~"
Lips kisses the air, firing off a lip-shaped projectile that homes towards her target. Deals 1 damage. May apply ~Fascinated~, which makes the target unable to attack Lips directly. Cooldown of 3 turns.
Empowered: Summons a sentient projectile whose sole purpose is to smooch. Stats below...

- - -

[Disembodied Lips
-
1 Willpower
Moves: Smooch (No Damage, but applies a stack of ~Sticky~), Suckle (1 damage, Charms).]

- - -

Loving Licks:
"This might be more than you can handle~"
Using her surprisingly long tongue, Lips fervently laps her target. Deals 1 damage, adds 1 stack of ~Sticky~, and paralyzes the target, causing the first move used against them to roll with Advantage. Cooldown of 3 turns.
Empowered: Cooldown reduced to 1 turn.

Smoooch!:
"Oh, I just can't help myself! Come to mama, sweet lips! Mmmmm..."
Lips shows her target how she earned her name...deals 1 damage and leaves a kiss mark on the target's body, applying a stack of ~Sticky~
Empowered: Applies 2 stacks of ~Sticky~ instead.

Sluggy Embrace:
Lips hugs the target in a surprisingly strong grip, binding them and teasing them with her fat, luscious lips. Deals no damage, but applies a stack of ~Sticky~ for each turn. Applies a Weak Bind (Target can still attack). When the target has +6 stacks of ~Sticky~, reduces target's stacks by 5, automatically deepens the embrace to a Strong Bind, and allows Lips to use empowered versions of her previous attacks.

---

TEAM MOVES:

Lip Sandwich:
The duo of Lips smooch the opposite ends of their target's head, smothering them in plush, sticky flesh. Deals 3 damage, applies 2 stacks of ~Sticky~. Cooldown of 3 turns.

Sticky Bind:
One sluggy lady holds the target back, letting her fellow Lips get a free hit in. Cooldown of 2 turns.

Double Team:
The duo of Lips press and grind their sluggy bodies against their target. Deals 1 damage and applies 1 stack of ~Sticky~ per turn. Binds, but a successful roll with throw off the both of them.
If at 5 stacks of ~Sticky~, the move automatically turns into...

Strip N' Grind:
Having their prey right where they want them, the Lips peel off the now incredibly drenched clothes of the target, tossing them away and resuming the hot, heavy smothering. Disrobes the opponent and deals 1 damage, automatically ending the Bind.

---

FINISHERS:

Sensuous Suckle:
Requirements: Target must be Disrobed and Deeply Bound with less than 5 health.
"These lips were made for more than just smooching, you know...~"
With her prey fully incapacitated by pecks, licks, and hefty hugs, Lips is ready to make them go down for the count. Though, they won't be the only ones 'going down...'
The target is overwhelmed by the monster's huge, supple mouth as it begins to give them the most overwhelming, pleasure-inducing fellatio/cunnilingus/rimjob they'll ever have in their life. It only takes a few minutes for them to lose themselves in the euphoria, cumming as many times as their captress wishes before eventually passing out from exhaustion.

Two's Company:
Requirements: Target must be at 12 stacks of ~Sticky~ or at 2 health or below.
Lips embraces her target, unable to escape from her love. Whispering lustfully to them all the while, she kisses, suckles, fondles, tongues, and arouses her target until they reach orgasm without even touching themselves.

Three's a Party:
Requirements: Two or more Lips/Kissers/Suckers must be present on the battlefield, the target must be at 16 stacks of ~Sticky~ or at 2 health or below.
The group of Lips molest their helpless prey. The twin pleasures of two tongues and pairs of wet, loving kissers covering every iota of their skin brings them to climax twice as quickly as just one Lips would.

Last edited by Scooblyboob on Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUeyfxZ57LS9ty4ROIUY8SQ
[Account Inactive]

PostSubject: Re: Lips (Dragon Quest)   Lips (Dragon Quest) EmptyFri Jun 30, 2023 10:51 pm

All the images are giving me a 403 forbidden when I click the links.
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Lips (Dragon Quest)   Lips (Dragon Quest) EmptySat Jul 01, 2023 1:30 pm

Lancer Reactor wrote:
All the images are giving me a 403 forbidden when I click the links.

Ahh, dammit Razz I guess this is a cookie thing, I'll see if I can't get them up some other way

---

EDIT: each link should just take you to the character page for each version of Lips now, hope that helps!
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Lips (Dragon Quest)   Lips (Dragon Quest) EmptySun Jul 02, 2023 2:24 pm

Ohh...you have my full attention now 👀
I got a lil thief I'd love to have get caught by some of these
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Lips (Dragon Quest)   Lips (Dragon Quest) EmptySun Jul 02, 2023 3:52 pm

EchoResonates wrote:
Ohh...you have my full attention now 👀
I got a lil thief I'd love to have get caught by some of these

Sounds good to me!
Back to top Go down
MexicanSchnitzel

PostSubject: Re: Lips (Dragon Quest)   Lips (Dragon Quest) EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 7:00 am

Oh gosh I would love to send my dork Erik the Quick up against these things. Helplessly premature against pleasure attack in the first place.....
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Lips (Dragon Quest)   Lips (Dragon Quest) EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 6:39 pm

MexicanSchnitzel wrote:
Oh gosh I would love to send my dork Erik the Quick up against these things. Helplessly premature against pleasure attack in the first place.....

As much as I'd love to, I've got like 4 concurrent RPs going on right now xd maybe after I'm finished with one of them, aight?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lips (Dragon Quest)   Lips (Dragon Quest) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lips (Dragon Quest)
Page 1 of 1