Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I’m back!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Catbug

Catbug

I’m back! Empty
PostSubject: I’m back!   I’m back! EmptySun Jul 02, 2023 10:24 am

Hey guys, had to leave for a while for personal reasons, and when I was ready to return, I’d unfortunately lost access to my account. But I saw some new enemy creations and just couldn’t fight the call. So, I’ve finally made a new one, and here I am, Exited to be back!
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

I’m back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m back!   I’m back! EmptySun Jul 02, 2023 12:50 pm

Glad to have you back!!!
Back to top Go down
Scooblyboob

Scooblyboob

I’m back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m back!   I’m back! EmptySun Jul 02, 2023 3:51 pm

Catbug wrote:
Hey guys, had to leave for a while for personal reasons, and when I was ready to return, I’d unfortunately lost access to my account. But I saw some new enemy creations and just couldn’t fight the call. So, I’ve  finally made a new one, and here I am, Exited to be back!

Nice to see ya again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUeyfxZ57LS9ty4ROIUY8SQ
Catbug

Catbug

I’m back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m back!   I’m back! EmptySun Jul 02, 2023 4:46 pm

Scooblyboob wrote:
Catbug wrote:
Hey guys, had to leave for a while for personal reasons, and when I was ready to return, I’d unfortunately lost access to my account. But I saw some new enemy creations and just couldn’t fight the call. So, I’ve  finally made a new one, and here I am, Exited to be back!

Nice to see ya again Very Happy

Yeah, same. It’s been fun catching up on everything I’ve missed. You did a great job with the lips from dragon quest, I’m honestly shocked it took someone this long to adapt them 😍
Back to top Go down
Scooblyboob

Scooblyboob

I’m back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m back!   I’m back! EmptySun Jul 02, 2023 5:51 pm

Catbug wrote:

Yeah, same. It’s been fun catching up on everything I’ve missed. You did a great job with the lips from dragon quest, I’m honestly shocked it took someone this long to adapt them 😍

Thanks! I remembered them, decided, 'hey, these are pretty hot,' and wrote up an Enemy Sheet for them--as you can see from the current RP I have going on, they're a teensy weensy bit unbalanced (same with the Beguiling Boas I made xd), but given the point of this forum, I'm sure people won't mind Razz
Back to top Go down
Catbug

Catbug

I’m back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m back!   I’m back! EmptySun Jul 02, 2023 6:14 pm

Thanks! I remembered them, decided, 'hey, these are pretty hot,' and wrote up an Enemy Sheet for them--as you can see from the current RP I have going on, they're a teensy weensy bit unbalanced (same with the Beguiling Boas I made xd), but given the point of this forum, I'm sure people won't mind Razz[/quote]

Yeah, I’ve been following that one. To be fair, I don’t think I’ve seen that many crits in a single fight ever lol. Once I get a new player character made, I’d love to be on the receiving end before they get nerfed (if you’re willing)

(Whoops I did the quote thing wrong)

Scooblyboob likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooblyboob

Scooblyboob

I’m back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m back!   I’m back! EmptySun Jul 02, 2023 7:03 pm

Catbug wrote:
Yeah, I’ve been following that one. To be fair, I don’t think I’ve seen that many crits in a single fight ever lol. Once I get a new player character made, I’d love to be on the receiving end before they get nerfed (if you’re willing)

That'd be pretty cool! I'll probably have to slow down my pace to a few posts per day, though, already got a couple other requests for some Lips lovin' Razz If you have a player character, DM me the sheet, lemme know which version of the Lips you wanna fight, and I'll whip up a quick prelude for the battle
Back to top Go down
Catbug

Catbug

I’m back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m back!   I’m back! EmptySun Jul 02, 2023 7:08 pm

Scooblyboob wrote:
Catbug wrote:

That'd be pretty cool! I'll probably have to slow down my pace to a few posts per day, though, already got a couple other requests for some Lips lovin' Razz If you have a player character, DM me the sheet, lemme know which version of the Lips you wanna fight, and I'll whip up a quick prelude for the battle

Yeah, no problem. I'm still working on the character so feel free to prioritize the other RP's. Id hate to cut in line so to speak, lol. I'll send over the Character sheet as soon as i'm satisfied with it Smile

Scooblyboob likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I’m back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m back!   I’m back! Empty

Back to top Go down

I’m back!
Page 1 of 1