Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salem vs Lips (Pucker Sucker & Kisser)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

Salem vs Lips (Pucker Sucker & Kisser) Empty
PostSubject: Salem vs Lips (Pucker Sucker & Kisser)   Salem vs Lips (Pucker Sucker & Kisser) EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 2:13 am

"Heheheh..."

Salem, having just returned from a successful mark, swung his newly-acquired gilded coin purse by its strings, just barely keeping the gold inside from slipping out each time it revolved around his fingers. Some merchant chump got too lax with his pockets, and all it took was a quick five finger discount to take what was his. Ha! Man, what a sucker! He'd be spending these pretty pennies for weeks to come...

With a cool stride, he kept his pace. Wouldn't be long 'til he got to a hideout of some kind. Thankfully, Laguna di Gondolia was practically *oozing* with places to lay low--secret coves under waterfalls, trees with tops as big as a house, and tons of looping caves meant that catching him would be all but impossible! The only thing he had to do was lay low for a couple of days and make his way to the next congregation of easy hits.

The half-demon thief doesn't put much care into where he stays; in the end, he just picks a random cave a bit further up the cliffs, waltzes inside, and lies down against the wall. Compared to the warmth and humidity of the air, the coolness of the rock was like a blessing to him.

Hiding his ill-gotten gains, he slinks until his head is resting on the cave floor. His eyes droop closed, and in seconds, he's sleeping like a baby.

*mmmm...!*

When Salem wakes up, there's a plush, warm pillow smothering his face...he can't help but groan and push his face further in, not quite ready to wake up so soon.

...Wait, so soon? How did he know it hasn't been all that long? And...he didn't go to sleep with a pillow--and even if he did, he wouldn't have left it as moist as whatever the heck is covering his face now. Someone's ambushing him!

The demon thief grunts and attempts to shove the thing away, which really takes more effort than it should, because whatever 'it' is is sucking his face inside! He wrenches it off with a muffled shout, pushing something slimy off of him and to the cold, hard ground.

"Ahh! My prince charming is awake~!"

...Prince Charming?!

Looking to the water in a puddle of water nearby, Salem sees his face; heavily distorted and monotone, yes, but there's enough detail that he can make out the massive kiss mark stamped against the front of his face. He balks, and desperately rubs the crud off his face, to only limited effect.

"Don't be so shy, my love! I'll shower you with the affection you've always deserved!"

"What?! I don't even KNOW you!" he sputters, an angry blush rising up his neck.

He grabs at his daggers...then cringes as he sees another, larger figure of much the same shape slither into view from the depths of the cave. This one has hot red lips, and a sickly-yellow form. "Ooo...I see you've found another catch, my protégé! This one's cute AND feisty...~"

"I'm NOT cute! You're gonna regret making fun of me, monsters..."

Salem: 30
Pucker Sucker: 15
Kisser: 10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUeyfxZ57LS9ty4ROIUY8SQ
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Salem vs Lips (Pucker Sucker & Kisser)   Salem vs Lips (Pucker Sucker & Kisser) EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 9:51 pm

He's quick to jump up to his feet, daggers quickly pulled from his belt, what the hell even *were* these things?! Whatever. "Wh...back off, alright?! Or I'll start swingin'!" An intimidation attempt that'd most likely fail.
Back to top Go down
Scoobgoob

Scoobgoob

PostSubject: Re: Salem vs Lips (Pucker Sucker & Kisser)   Salem vs Lips (Pucker Sucker & Kisser) EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 11:36 pm

Pass
Smoooch!: 58 (Success)
Loving Licks: 52 (Success)

Salem's assumption is all too correct; instead of backing off, the slug gals just grow more excited.

"Ooh, if it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get~!"

"Tough love is still love!"

He takes a few steps back, but all it does is delay the inevitable. Within seconds, the larger of the two pounces. In even less time, she's all over him, gripping his dagger-filled hands and slowly spreading them to his sides, closing the gap between their faces. Her fat, blood-red lips pucker and unpucker, making a sickening *smooching* sound between each movement. His eyes go wide. He tries to free himself, but whatever this awful thing is, it's surprisingly strong--no matter how frantically his wrists writhe, he can't break free. All he can do is watch as his doom closes in.

*Chuuuuuuu~*

Finally, their lips meet. A horrible squelching sound fills the cavern. Immediately, Salem can feel the shiny, tacky gloss coating the creature's mouth transfer to his skin in copious amounts while she moans and sucks face with him (or rather, just sucks his face). It's overwhelming in all the worst ways...the humid warmth, the feeling of giant, fat lips pressing against his entire head, and especially the slightest hints of foreign spittle probing at his mouth.

It takes far too long for him to finally shove the Pucker Sucker off, and even then that's probably more her letting him do it than him overpowering her.

"Oh boy oh boy oh boy, my turn~~~!"

...Only for him to be blindsided by another hair-raising assault on his senses. The creepily lovey-dovey one with the hot pink lips waddles over and glomps him, lashing his face with her tongue, giving him a much stronger note of saliva than the red-lipped one's smooch. He gags, accidentally letting it in for a split second before finally smacking the damn thing away. For some reason, however, he's starting to feel sluggish, and his hands aren't gripping his daggers nearly as firmly as they should be...

God, this is already going horribly wrong...

Salem: 28 (~Sticky~ 2, Disadvantaged)
Pucker Sucker: 15
Kisser: 10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUeyfxZ57LS9ty4ROIUY8SQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salem vs Lips (Pucker Sucker & Kisser)   Salem vs Lips (Pucker Sucker & Kisser) Empty

Back to top Go down

Salem vs Lips (Pucker Sucker & Kisser)
Page 1 of 1