Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bratz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Catbug

Catbug

Bratz Empty
PostSubject: Bratz   Bratz EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 6:56 pm

(Anybody that wants to use these can. I’m not great at playing the dom, and prefer being sub anyway, so feel free!)

Example image: https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61GZrY2uoeL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Bratz

To the mortal eye, they appear as lifeless dolls…but in that deception alone lies their greatest strength. Every now and then, a family member goes missing. Vanishes without a trace…and in time, the search concludes. After all…who would think to check a dollhouse?

These sneaky midara have infested toy stores the world throughout, all in the quest to find themselves mates. They have a tendency to target family and friends of the children that play with them. Perhaps a brother, visiting home on a break from college? Babysitters and home tutors often find themselves in their clutches as well. But one thing holds true for all who get taken through the doors of the dollhouse: Don’t get caught.

The difficulty of the escape will depend on the size and price of the playset. If it’s just a small house with two or three Bratz in it, you may have a fair chance at making your way back to the surface. The most difficult endeavors are the bigger playsets. The mansions, and similar sized environments. All you have to do is track down the one that pulled you in, and destroy the object anchoring you to their pocket dimension. If any of them manage to break you down, however, the seal becomes permanent. If that happens, only the Bratz can release you, and they tend to be very protective of their “mates”.

The type of playset will typically determine the demeanor of the girls you run into as well. The default houses and mansions tend to consist of very playfully demanding valley girls, fully expecting their “boyfriends/girlfriends” to submit to all of their affections. A more rural setting, such as a ranch set will likely be populated with southern bells and cowgirls, ready to drag you home for a nice, comfy, romp up in the hayloft. Perhaps you’ll be trapped on a beach set, surrounded by bikini clad swimmers, and surfer girls, with a lifeguard that’s more than happy to give you some “mouth to mouth” resuscitation, even if you don’t really need it.

No matter where you end up, there are a few striking features that all Bratz share. Curvy, voluptuous bodies that could make supermodels jealous. Near flawless skin, only possibly marred by the occasional beauty mark or freckles that only add to their intoxicating nature. Big, wide eyes and full lashes, perfect for fluttering in that gaze that makes hearts melt, and of course, lest we not forget…the lips. All Bratz are blessed with a pair of plump, thick, full, immaculate kissers. Always coated with a shade of lipstick that depends on the Brat, they have no need to reapply, only doing so to fluster their victims and get them all hot and bothered, thinking about the storm of kisses they face should they fall victim to their charms…

(This was a bit of a flexible idea I came up with, figuring it can be either just a solo encounter with one or two dolls, or a full dungeon where your freedom hangs in the balance.)

Attacks:

(All Bratz will have the same roster of attacks, the nuance of which will change depending on your chosen locale.)

Call for help: On a success, roll 1D4 to decide how many more Bratz appear to assist the summoner.

Reaplly: On a success, inflicts charmed on the target.

Flying kiss: The Brat kisses her hand and blows a kiss at the target. On a success, deals 2 WP damage.

Lip service: One of the Bratz closes in on the opponent, kissing them and leaving a mark in their specific color. On a success deals 2 WP and leaves the target Marked. (Marked targets take one extra point of damage per mark until they manage to wipe the lipstick off.)

Kiss attack (Only available with two or more Bratz): Two or more of the Bratz rush their target and start peppering their face with smooches. On success, deals 4 WP and leaves one mark for each Brat involved

Tight-Lipped: The Brat restrains their opponent, and uses their vulnerability to tease them and kiss them. On a success, binds, deals 1 WP and leaves one mark for each turn they spend in the bind

Pinned down (Only available with two or more Bratz): One or more of the Bratz pin the target to the ground, while one straddles their waste. They grind their hips against the target while they all lean in and begin plastering the opponents face and body with smooches. On a success, binds, deals 1 WP per Brat, and Leaves one mark per Brat for each turn spent in the bind.

New Playmate (Finisher): Once the Brat(z) is confident you're defeated, they’ll lead you back to their private quarters and make you theirs. After having…relations…they will apply a special lipstick and kiss a part of your body of your choice. That mark will never come off. Even if they let you go afterwards, the mark will stain your skin forever. This mark will give them certain control and power over you, even after you leave.

Just remembered these from my childhood and couldn’t get the idea out of my head. Think I made them a bit too dark, conceptually, but I figure the intensity will vary from one Brat to another. The attacks are pretty basic, but I didn't want to make them too typecast and take away from the whole variety of the different box set factors. Not really sure if they're balanced or not but, whatever. Lmk what you guys think and if anybody wants to play as them or against them, feel free. I’m always down to be the bottom lol.
Back to top Go down
Former182

Former182

Bratz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bratz   Bratz EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 5:16 pm

What about the Tweevils? They're antagonistic towards the Bratz.

I can imagine if they're out on the field, they deliberately set out to ruin any plans of the Bratz... for the sole reason of getting a boyfriend to show off with.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

Bratz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bratz   Bratz EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 9:14 am

The Bratz--both the animated versions of them and the dolls themselves--were effectively a huge part of my sexual awakenings as a kid, so rest assured that as soon as I saw an email giving me updates on this site mention of them on this site I came RUNNING BACK. XD

I had considered Bratz of all sorts as lesser enemies, showing up in fields to battle not unlike bandits, as well as Dungeons as minions to stronger Midara, but in your rendition I ADORE the addition of the "playsets" as a factor in what makes them unique threats, that is an excellent idea!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bratz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bratz   Bratz Empty

Back to top Go down

Bratz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: Character/Enemy creations-
Jump to: