Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Magical Chaser: Stardust of Dreams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Magical Chaser: Stardust of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Magical Chaser: Stardust of Dreams   Magical Chaser: Stardust of Dreams EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:22 am

So I was looking for fighting video games with kiss attacks in them and found one that no one has posted here before but I couldnt find a vid for it. So I took it upon myself to play the game, figure out how to do the move and record it for all of you guys!!!

I have uploaded it onto my youtube account and made sure to put this forum in the description to get more hits to this wonderful site!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB101WRb4Zs

The kiss is at the end of the vid, it isnt much but it still is a kiss none the less Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magical Chaser: Stardust of Dreams   Magical Chaser: Stardust of Dreams EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:36 am

I like it. You don't often see a forehead kiss with these types of things. Appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Magical Chaser: Stardust of Dreams   Magical Chaser: Stardust of Dreams EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:11 pm

no problem at all. I wish there were more fighting games out there with kiss attacks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical Chaser: Stardust of Dreams   Magical Chaser: Stardust of Dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

Magical Chaser: Stardust of Dreams
Page 1 of 1