A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Catherine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Badoxe

PostSubject: Catherine   Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:44 pm

for those that dont know,Catherine is a game for the PS3/Xbox 360,the main focuses are Puzzles and the Story
below is the trailer that confirms the long waited American release

it is easy to assume there is going to be some kinda of special kiss,not only because of the Game`s content,but also because of the image at 0:14 and Catherine being (apparentely) similar to a Succubus
the game will be released in Jul 26 this year,if anyone over here gets the game (or finds a video that shows some special kiss) make sure to share with us elephant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Catherine   Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:49 pm

I saw several streams for the game up around the Japanese release but I'm actually interested in the story so I didn't want to spoil myself by watching one. I do know one of the bosses sprinkles the stage with hearts, but I didn't see what what would happen if you ran into one.

In any case, if anyone finds anything be sure to warn us if it could potentially spoil the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uponherlips.forumotion.com
Razer

PostSubject: Re: Catherine   Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:47 pm

The hearts Admin talked about do nothing but screw with your controls. The walkthroughs I read didn't have anything else noteworthy. Sorry to disappoint.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daemon McRae

PostSubject: Re: Catherine   Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:30 pm

It's actually not bad. The way the hearts are "deliviered" is... well it's interesting.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/catherine/Immoral_Beast

It shows him getting hit a couple times, but since it's a walkthrough of the fight, the person playing is pretty pro, so the issue with inverted controls isn't obvious. The character IS surrounded in a cloud of hearts while "charmed", though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Catherine   Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:32 am

Too bad she is a giant ass with teeth. x.x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catherine   

Back to top Go down

Catherine
View previous topic View next topic Back to top