Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Henka and Buzama Frontier

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lelno

lelno

Henka and Buzama Frontier Empty
PostSubject: Henka and Buzama Frontier   Henka and Buzama Frontier EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 4:32 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGe6nK5qooQ
Thumbnail and the boss at 3:50

bett likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Henka and Buzama Frontier   Henka and Buzama Frontier EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 8:47 pm

Should probably also mention that the game does have an enemy that directly kisses you.

But being frank, I feel a lot of the situations contained within border on niche. I like the girl that blows kisses, and I was kind of expecting a temptation effect. Nope, transform into a big-titty mom that she suckles. The girl who kisses you is also decently animated too. But she just transforms you into desert.

The rest follow in similar aspects, with some futanari thrown in.

UpperCupboard likes this post

Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Henka and Buzama Frontier   Henka and Buzama Frontier EmptyFri Jan 26, 2024 8:12 am

a inaccurate title translation from 変化と無様のフロンティア -侮挫魔2- iirc the first game had similar content
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Henka and Buzama Frontier   Henka and Buzama Frontier EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 7:44 pm

4321 wrote:
I like the girl that blows kisses, and I was kind of expecting a temptation effect. Nope, transform into a big-titty mom that she suckles.
Thanks, I was about to ask whether there's any special effects or just damage since the video guy dodged all of them.

This is actually even better for me, I love conversion.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Henka and Buzama Frontier   Henka and Buzama Frontier EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 12:36 am

Any videos of the kisses actually connecting?
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Henka and Buzama Frontier   Henka and Buzama Frontier EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 11:10 am

Give me some time and I'll record a losing battle, and the game over scenes

Zesquid likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Henka and Buzama Frontier   Henka and Buzama Frontier EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 11:49 am

065227n wrote:
Give me some time and I'll record a losing battle, and the game over scenes

Thank you so much! I think I speak for everyone when I say we would all appreciate that c:
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Henka and Buzama Frontier   Henka and Buzama Frontier EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 1:43 am

Videos - Fight and Game Over

https://www.sendspace.com/file/zkeawf

Lilisma: Girl that turns you into a "motherly" woman with blown kisses.

Aria: Girl that hits you with creamballs and then rushes over to direct kiss you, then transforms you into desert in game over.

This game has choosable female and male protagonist and there are very minor differences like different CG and text, but I feel like the scenes are made more for the female protagonist (Lilisma doesn't even transform the male MC into a different woman whereas the sprite looks more like the female MC), so I didn't bother recording the male versions of the scenes.

Lilisma was a bit of a pain to record because I can't figure out if there's a way to force her to use the blown kiss attack and there was a lot of failed recording attempts where she just kept attacking regularly, but I like that as soon as she hits you once with it, she'll keep doing it over and over to stunlock you.

Most of the other fetishes are very niche.

Anyway, pretty good at least, if anyone knows of any other conversion / yuri focused games let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Henka and Buzama Frontier   Henka and Buzama Frontier Empty

Back to top Go down

Henka and Buzama Frontier
Page 1 of 1